BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

Post your E34 pics

792K views 4K replies 559 participants last post by  Aristoc 
#1 ·
I saw a thread on the E36 forum and liked all the pictures but i love th e34 so i wanna see everyones so post your pics stock or not upgraded? give us a little list of what? give us a little list lets get some pictures!! :) i paid 400 dollars for mine whatd you pay?

Attachments

See less See more
#1,628 ·
New to this forum

My 95 540i with hartge 18 inch wheels, hartge front and rear emblems steering wheel emblem, and front badge, hartge fender stripes, plasti dip front end, hood, mirrors, window trim, door handles, top of trunk, and rear badge. Smoked bumper lights, smoked side turn signals, smoked rear turn lights, cool carbon brake pads, front slotted rotors, k&n air filter, rear muffler delete, led interior and license plate lights, front euro plate.

Attachments

#1,630 ·
My 95 540i with hartge 18 inch wheels, hartge front and rear emblems steering wheel emblem, and front badge, hartge fender stripes, plasti dip front end, hood, mirrors, window trim, door handles, top of trunk, and rear badge. Smoked bumper lights, smoked side turn signals, smoked rear turn lights, cool carbon brake pads, front slotted rotors, k&n air filter, rear muffler delete, led interior and license plate lights, front euro plate.
Hartge Stripes not correct, badges are fake, rims are probably fake based on the fact none would be stupid enough to chrome genuine ones and have fake centre caps..

welcome to Bimmerfest ;)

#1,631 ·
Here is my e34 project a 1989 535i/5 speed. Mods include: Bilsteins, H&R Springs, Style 94 wheels with Nero Zeros tires. 166k or so on the odometer.

The car spent about a decade in someone's backyard, so the paint is a train wreck. Nonetheless, I really like the car and its been great making it a decent car again.

Here are a bunch of pics from last fall to now.

Day One - check out the paint!!
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Luxury vehicle Personal luxury car

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Bmw Luxury vehicle

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Personal luxury car Bmw

Paint Project
My random orbital buffer and Meguiar's m105 spent some quality time with the paint. After buffing with M105 I followed with Ultimate compound and polish. After several runs at it, I addressed the oxidation, but in all the delamination is too significant.
Light Atmospheric phenomenon Lighting

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Coupé Sedan

Progress!
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Personal luxury car Bmw

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Sedan Bmw

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Luxury vehicle Executive car
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Luxury vehicle Personal luxury car

Today with Style 94 wheels
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Bmw Alloy wheel

Land vehicle Car Vehicle Alloy wheel Luxury vehicle

Anyway, there is my 5'er.

#1,633 · (Edited)
I'll play. Just some shots around town and one photoshopped idea I'm playing with.

Before:

After:

#1,641 · (Edited)
Just bought a 1995 525iA Aktissilber metallic, japan spec
condition - like new! Love it so much! My first e34 :)

#1,648 ·
Just bought a 1995 525iA Aktissilber metallic, japan spec
condition - like new! Love it so much! My first e34 :)
Love this picture of your car in the snow. ....So much that I saved it in my favorites.
It's a beauty. Nice shot, Man!

#1,651 ·
definely not an S5 replica. mine is a lot more aligned to one and i still wouldnt call it that. I have the same kit and Type 2 wheels on mine.

that said, it does look qute cool, im sure the different colour of flairing in the front skirt is cool.

just curious, why go through all that bother of swapping in a V8 and choosing the 3.0L? If it had to be a V8 i would have taken the alloy block M62B44 and run that on M60B40 management. another 80 odd HP for no extra work. :dunno:

#1,647 · (Edited)
I seriously need to get a car lift when I move.

Cool vid.

See another guy who uses newpaper instead of kicking out dough for 3m masking paper.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.