BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
6M views 104K replies 316 participants last post by  tim330i 
#1 ·
There has been a bunch of OT threads lately, so i think we should try to keep it all the ot talk in one place. I know the e36 forum rocks, and all the other forums suck big time :bigpimp:, yet we need to stay on topic....

#40,021 · (Edited)
^ Nice. I think that at least 1,200 of my 1,355 posts here have been since October of 2010, and I've been here since March of 2009, I must have had less free time back then.

Edit: Screw you Chad for getting in the way of my upward point arrow denoting that I was replying to Dino. What's your name by the way, Dino?

#40,027 ·
^ Nice. I think that at least 1,200 of my 1,355 posts here have been since October of 2010, and I've been here since March of 2009, I must have had less free time back then.

Edit: Screw you Chad for getting in the way of my upward point arrow denoting that I was replying to Dino. What's your name by the way, Dino?
Wait waht? :confused:
You just said it.
I used the same screenname on bf.c

Sent from my HTC HD2 using Bimmer

#40,037 · (Edited)
Err

Jean-Dinel (now say the first part with a French accent) :mad:
Dude that's not that bad, with a french accent I'm sure the chicas love it :thumbup:

Just got back from the Foo Fighters concert at the IZOD center. It was AWESOME.

They played for almost 3 straight hours, plus Dave Grohl is just hilarious.
Lucky SOB! I need to see them live sometime...

In other news; a friend of mine is buying the e30 next week :(
I'm sure next year I'll pick one up for dirt cheap to beat around in, but until then, I shall miss it a lot :(

#40,039 ·
Zachs buying the dirty 30 for sure Ryan? My brother still wants it buttt after my E30 experience my rents (aka part of his funds) are weary. :rofl:

#40,040 ·
Ryan, the and Old Chad will have to start a former BMW owners club :D.
:rofl: I'm toying with the idea of getting an E39 528. :eeps: That would be my 3rd E39 and 4th 5er if I do. :rofl:

Sent from my Droid using BimmerApp

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.