BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

Post your E34 pics

792K views 4K replies 559 participants last post by  Aristoc 
#1 ·
I saw a thread on the E36 forum and liked all the pictures but i love th e34 so i wanna see everyones so post your pics stock or not upgraded? give us a little list of what? give us a little list lets get some pictures!! :) i paid 400 dollars for mine whatd you pay?

Attachments

See less See more
#2,611 ·
#2,615 ·
Interesting, didn't know I could do that with the type of wheels I have.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using BimmerApp mobile app
Me too, they look chrome to me, mine are like painted, and that is stock.

#2,621 ·
Hello, new to the forums and just thought I'd share my recent purchase. It's a 1995 530i with a 5-speed manual trans. It has 200k on it, but seems to be a really strong runner. Needs some interior/ exterior work. Hoping to pick up some coilovers soon and maybe some different wheels. Also, If anyone can help me figure out how to edit my username that would be greatly appreciated. More pics to come.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

#2,623 ·
#2,628 ·
I have a set for anyone that may want them, seem to be getting hard to find at the JY's near me, and any part outs.

#2,631 ·
#2,638 ·
Cuttin it close on gas... Been R for a while and no range for a few miles

Car Vehicle Odometer Auto part Tachometer

Sent from BimmerApp mobile app

#2,644 ·
By tail you mean the wing thingy?
Being around here, man E34's look good without emblems.
Ill show you a Photoshop of your rear with no emblems if you like.

#2,650 · (Edited)
My very unhealthy climate module

Electronic engineering Electronic component Electronics Electrical network Technology

Computer hardware Electronic engineering Electronics Hardware programmer Technology

Electronics Hardware programmer Electronic component Technology Electronic engineering

Kept thinking there had to be an actual module for the climate.
Replaced everything i could, and the issue got better, then became intermittent.
Everywhere i read said that it was just for the fan to replace the sword.
Last night i found a thread on window heaters that said it controlled those too.
Well my one mirror heater, and 1/2 the rear heater worked, rest, nada. So i decided to replace the module.
Before i did i tested the intermittent heat on one side, it was hot. Changed it and now it is cold, and the other vents are 15 degrees cooler.
That was some nasty corrosion.
Sent from BimmerApp mobile app

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.