BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1981 Euro for sale

3K views 12 replies 8 participants last post by  matt540 
#1 ·
Selling my Arctic Blue 1981 Euro. 5-speed (non-dogleg) in excellent condition. Build date April 1981. 225/50/16 Style 5's with 2000 miles on new Yokohamas. Excellent black leather sport seats. Reconditioned Bavaria period correct radio with tape deck. OEM exhaust last year. No fluid leaks whatsoever. Working A/C and sunroof. $10,500.
psyran@verizon.net
VIN# WBAEC3106B5591922

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
Beautiful car! Be patient there is a buyer for this one.

Sent from BimmerApp mobile app

#5 ·
I'd buy that beauty in a second, but still working toward a decent amount of discretionary funds. I have a 1984 633csi 5sp, and just purchased a set of RC090 style fives for it, can you share how you got the e39 rim to center and space correctly? The big name tire places have all steered me off when I inquired about ring and spacer sets.

#6 ·
I have a feeling the "big name tire places" may be "big name wheels places" too, and they're trying to sell you some wheels? They know better than what they've told you. There is absolutely NOTHING wrong with using hubcentric centering rings/spacers. As long as they are the right sizes (74.1mm x 72.56mm) they will work fine to adapt E39 wheels to your E24.

#11 ·
Car still for sale?

#13 ·
I love that blue!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.