BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

Leather cleaner and condition

2K views 10 replies 9 participants last post by  BR328 
#1 ·
What's the brand name of the leather cleaner and condition do you guys use? Any recommand?:)

#6 ·
Lexis for me too. Any auto parts store, Autozone, Pep Boys, etc.

#9 ·
Lexol here. Both the cleaner and conditioner. I suppose they can be used at anytime, but I know leather absorbs better when it's warmed. FYI...I've found the conditioner to leave a little residue, even in warm temps, but not a deal breaker. The cleaner has worked great for me:).

#10 ·
I've used Lexol, Griots, and Zaino. They all seem to work well. I have not noticed any residue or more sheen from any of those products.

I usually apply the conditioner a minimum of 2-3 times per year.

I used Leatherique on my M5 last year and can't say I was impressed given the cost and time it took to apply the product (I'll probably get torched for that comment from the Leatherique faithful). I'm not saying its bad....for me I couldn't recognize any additional benefit it provided over the others I mentioned given the effort and cost. Perhaps I didn't recognize any additional benefit from the Leatherique because I condition my seats a minimum of 2-3 times/year.

I think any of the products that have been mentioned in this thread will work well.

Good luck!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.