BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

Black and chrome wheels

1K views 3 replies 2 participants last post by  amennrahh 
#1 ·
Hi guys, I have a convertible 06 650i mineral silver. I think that I want to order a set of 22 inch MRR GT1 wheels. Black face with chrome lip. Being that I only viewed these wheels online I am not sure if I going in the right direction or if they are cheapos. If you have actually seen these wheels in person please help with some advice. I have a link attached.
Thanks!

http://www.discountedwheelwarehouse.com/Custom_Wheels.cfm?pn=MRR-Rims-GT1-22-BM-F.s&pID=42229

#2 ·
I have the 22X9/22X10.5 MRR GT1 setup on my bimmer. After logging about 15K on my bimmer the quality of the wheels became evident. Because of the extruded spoke design, I now have medium sized rock pits in the lip of my wheels. Im unsure as to what material is used on the chrome lip, but it is truly inferior to any other wheel that I have used in the past. My advice would be to save your money and purchase a quality rim. Im a firm believer in the saying "you get what you pay for".

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.