just want to see all of your sweet rides
lets see some BIMMER POWER :thumbup:
POST A PICTURE OF YOUR E36 :D

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

your turn :p

See less See more
#15,902 ·
sup sup, so this is my new to me ride! sold the BMW 645ci & BMW 335i and picked this up for the time being. 1998 BMW 328i vert, sport package, fully loaded, with the hardtop! got this about 3mnths ago but haven't felt it was ready for pics until now. still lots of things in the works for this one, debating if i wanna wrap it or not... so far i got DEPO headlights with angel eyes, and HID, AFE intake, LED interior bulbs as for hardware. smoked the headlights with Oracal 8300 middle gray smoke film, matte smoke on all clear sections of the other lights, wrapped the engine plastics in 3m 1080 carbon fiber, and black BMW roundel decals. more stuff to come! Wu! Wraps

#15,907 ·
sup sup, so this is my new to me ride! sold the BMW 645ci & BMW 335i and picked this up for the time being. 1998 BMW 328i vert, sport package, fully loaded, with the hardtop! got this about 3mnths ago but haven't felt it was ready for pics until now. still lots of things in the works for this one, debating if i wanna wrap it or not... so far i got DEPO headlights with angel eyes, and HID, AFE intake, LED interior bulbs as for hardware. smoked the headlights with Oracal 8300 middle gray smoke film, matte smoke on all clear sections of the other lights, wrapped the engine plastics in 3m 1080 carbon fiber, and black BMW roundel decals. more stuff to come! Wu! Wraps

Very clean!! I WANT those HL washers!!! Even if its just a dummy one hehe

#15,917 ·
I'll have to believe you, but I thought the E46 body style kicked in a bit earlier over seas than it did here in the US. The E46 had already been for sale for a while in other parts of the world by the time 2000 came around. Maybe just the E36 compacts kept being sold in the UK until 2000?

#15,918 ·
I'll have to believe you, but I thought the E46 body style kicked in a bit earlier over seas than it did here in the US. The E46 had already been for sale for a while in other parts of the world by the time 2000 came around. Maybe just the E36 compacts kept being sold in the UK until 2000?
I thought this also.

I think BMW did something similar to what they did here in the US: Coupes were still for sale as e36s in 99, but if you wanted a 99 sedan your only option was the e46

#15,920 ·
Here in the UK you do see the odd compact and convertible registered in 2000 , but you will see e46 saloons from as early as '98 . Cheers J .
I didn't realise this for a while.

I was extremely confused when I saw what I thought was an E36 coupe coming towards me, mtec front bumper & M3 splitter, on an X plate!!

Then I noticed the rear end had been lopped off.