#1 ·
Photobucket
</a>

See less See more
#6 ·
:angel:

More to follow.....eventually.

#12 ·
Sooooo seriously, here are the rest of the pics and info. :) Sorry they're not staged like I'd like them to be, but you whores wanted them now so take what you get. :p

1997 540i/6
Just 95,000 miles!!!
One owner from 97-09, current owner only selling cuz they bought an E39 M5 and don't need two E39s
Basically every option besides heated seats
Rear power sunshade and door shades
Navigation
6 CD changer
Comfort seats
Good maintenance at a good shop
Mint condition! Seriously, I kid you not, this thing looks like it just rolled off the line.

Chad's 97 540i/6

Chad's 97 540i/6

Chad's 97 540i/6

Chad's 97 540i/6

Chad's 97 540i/6

Chad's 97 540i/6

Chad's 97 540i/6

Chad's 97 540i/6

Chad's 97 540i/6

And for Ed and whoever else wanted to see my new place, here's an exterior shot (my place is above the bank of garages) and a living room shot. We haven't had time to decorate yet but I have my TV, Harman/Kardon receiver, Infinity speakers and JBL sub set up, which is about all I really care about. The rest of the house still really isn't that decorated yet so no pics, it's a mess. :rofl:

Photobucket

Photobucket

#19 ·
Well done Sir.

Thank you for the pics. I only had asked for pad pics because you took so damn long.

Now break it to us. Don't beat around the bush. How much should I have saved if I had wanted to have bought this car?

#24 ·
iApprove...

The ONLY thing I dont like is the wood grain...I dont know Im just not a fan of wood...:dunno:
I like it, I really like having wood trim in a car, it just feels so much nicer.

Even with the dreaded tan interior?
Somehow it worked with the exterior, despite me not liking the combo initially.

#27 ·
I have/had a tan interior, I don't mind it. (But time for a change is time for a change!)

I show my roommate the pics of your car, he asks "how much?" I tell him. "Faaawwwkkk"!

We just picked up a 2000 Merc CLK 430 for him.

He paid $15,000. Now he badly wants to sell and see what we can find in the US.

#28 ·
A Benz for his daily???? Tell him Chad wants to know what that's all aboooot! :tsk:

Seriously that's a clean CLK, but dammit that's a lot of money.

#30 ·
That's the funny thing, he has 3 cars. All Benz's. The CLK, and 2 S class. A 1987 560 SEL and his pride and joy, a 1984 500 SEC.

#34 ·
+100
They're Brabus, a friend at UCSD had them on his CLK. They definitely do look good.
That's the funny thing, he has 3 cars. All Benz's. The CLK, and 2 S class. A 1987 560 SEL and his pride and joy, a 1984 500 SEC.
How odd. The 87 560SEL woud be a nice cruiser, that's the same gen as my 300SE. SEC's can be seriously hot if they're done right, IE as a dope 80's car.

Edit, Rod, no not really. I happen to have one, and they can definitely look great sometimes, but no, I'm not a big Benz guy.

#32 ·
Ah, young Roderick. Bury your head back in the sand until reading comprehension dawns. He, His, My roommate... These are some of the terms I had used to introduce my roommates cars.

#36 ·
Chad this is exactly how I imagined the car....GORGEOUS!!!!
:jawdrop:
Now keep her clean and away from women drivers!!!(Except for kat and amber)

Now I will trade wheels gladly:D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.