BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

Complete Model Year (MY) 2014 Pricing and Ordering Guides - All Models

57K views 127 replies 65 participants last post by  Mohanas 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
Complete Model Year (MY) retail pricing and ordering guides are available. Use the guides to assist all of you in preparing your orders for the new model year. Once you have your order figured out post what you're getting!

:thumbup:

Model Year 2014 F30 3 Series

Model Year 2014 F32 4 Series

Model Year 2014 BMW F07 5 Series GT

Model Year 2014 BMW F10 5 Series

Model Year 2014 BMW F06 6 Series Gran Coupe

Model Year 2014 BMW F12/F13 6 Series

Model Year 2014 BMW F01/F02 7 Series and Alpina B7

Model Year 2014 BMW E84 X1

Model Year 2014 BMW F25 X3

Model Year 2014 BMW F15 X5
  • Coming soon

Model Year 2014 BMW F71 X6

Model Year 2014 BMW E89 Z4

Model Year 2014 BMW F10 M5

Model Year 2014 BMW F12/F13 M6 Coupe, Convertible and Gran Coupe

Model Year 2014 BMW E71 X6M

Attachments

See less See more
#2 · (Edited)
Time to start planning your custom factory orders...

:angel:
Hello Jon,

Great info - Thanks for posting. Am I reading the 6 series right- 2014 model year starts
production next month? I am interested in a 650 coupe and have been holding off until the updated Idrive 4.2 was available, and had heard March '13, but I did not expect it to be a '14 at that point. Also do you know when specifics of the MY2014 changes will be available?
(hoping BMW would add a soft close trunk feature to the 6er, big oversight IMO)

Joe

#7 ·
When is it anticipated that the X5's will be on the ground?

#16 ·
I think the volume is so low that they couldn't justify separate models. It was either AWD-only, or no wagon.

#18 ·
Complete Vehicle Ordering Guides

To assist you all with configuring your orders I have attached the official ordering guides for the 2014s.
If you have questions I have one request, and that is to please post them here (rather than emailing me directly).

Thanks for your consideration.

:thumbup:

Attachments

#19 · (Edited)
Interesting. According to the MY2014 Production Dates PDF the 4 Series Coupe will be made in Munich, not Regensburg like the 3 Series Coupes.

I guess that I can scratch Regensburg off the list for my M4 ED!

#25 ·
I guess that I can scratch Regensburg off the list for my M4 ED!
Regensberg is worth a visit, there is a great old town from the middle ages that was pretty much untouched by the war with a bridge across the Danube that dates from the 1100's.

We only spent a few hours there, but its a place we want to go back to on a future trip.

#35 ·
So looking ahead to next spring (when my e90 lease expires - late May) and assuming the timing will be similar next year, could I put in an order in late May and expect to receive a '15 model year F30? My plan is to wait until the last possible moment to order, extend my lease and take delivery some time during the mid/late summer. Also, any chance the 2015 F30 has LCI?

#37 ·
Z4 BMW Individual Contrasting Hardtop - 3WZ

Jon,
In notes, it is stated that 3WZ BMW Individual Contrasting Hardtop must be ordered with 490. What is 490?
Thank you in advance.

#40 ·
Attached is the same SOP-EOP document. However, I have adjusted the formatting and fonts so it is slightly clearer (dropped grid lines, etc).

It's good to see a 535d. Also it seems BMW is finally going to lineup F15 X5 diesel production with petrol production (for MY2015). The staggered switchover always seemed unnecessary.

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.