BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

Rear windows nightmare

1K views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  650iQ7 
#1 ·
Is anybody having issues with the rear windows not able to close when top closes?:mad:, This is the second 2012 650ic that I owned (first one was taken back by BMWNA) with the same issue. Help!
Thank you

#2 ·
Jeez! Tell us more about "taken back by BMWNA". What was the deal?

#4 · (Edited)
650 ic replacement

When I got my 650 ic in 04/2011, I noticed a small water leak at the seal between the top and windshield in the passenger side frame that was fixed. Then the rear side windows were bouncing back down when closing the top, as well as the bmw apps/google were malfunctioning. The dealer did a software upgrade and everything was fine, except the passenger seat weight sensor started malfunctioning and after 2 months with a loaner they could not fix the problem, and BMWNA took the car back and I got the same color/option 650 ic. The new 650 ic has the same window issue and the small leak in the same area :cry:, and dealer has not been able to fix yet :mad:, car is going for software update in Feb, will see what happens next :tsk: :eek:

#3 ·
No issues with the rear window, but I did experience other top issues chronicled in another thread. For you to experience the same thing with your 2nd F12 is bizarre. I love the F12, but I really don't have the bandwidth to worry about various top issues. I know people who have E63's who are nowhere near as meticulous as I with their cars, who never experienced any top issues..Luck of the draw I guess:dunno:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.