BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

2000 bmw528i needs some work done

3K views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  south26 
#1 ·
I justvrecently purchased a bmw2000 528i silver. I love it!!! But i took it to the dealership to havebit looked at they found quite a few things wrong with it and i cant do all of it now but im not sure what i should do first, what is more important? I have a power steering leek with 3 hoses the pump to rack the resorvior to pump and the cooler to reservior. I also have a leak in my engine and the want to repair my vanos system and reseal the oil filter housing. I also need to have the coolant replaced and said my brakebfluid was dirty. My abs and brake light also flashes on and off and they said its a right front wheel sensor. What should i do first the three hoses or the two leaks in the engine or the fluids? And are there parts to buy for most of that work or is it all labor sealing things. And whats the cheapest wayvto get some of that done then? I was thinking bout doing the three hoses first then having them repair the vanos system then reseal the leak in the oil filter houseing. Please let me anything you know about this i love my car andthis is my first bmw and the last type of car i will ever drive but i wanna be able to drive it for the next few years so i need to start geting ahead of some of these problems. Please any advice would b much appreciated

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.