BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

Post your ED photo & Story here!

281K views 444 replies 246 participants last post by  JSpira 
#1 ·
At the advise of several members here at the ED forum, thie new sticky is created to highlight members latest ED adventures. Please post your ED related Photo and story here. We'll use this as a listing to all ED write-up.

Links that are acceptable to post here:

- Your own bimmerfest ED story posts
- Your own blog site - non-commercial in nature

Links that are NOT acceptable to post here:
- Links to your own ED write-up posted to a competing forum.
- Links to your own blog site - but commercial in nature. Substance over form, there are n free advertising here if your intend is to trying to profit from your sales without goint thru the appropriate channel to advertise here at bimmerfest.

Cheers,

beewang;)

#5 ·
#6 ·
Picked up a White 335i on October 30

Our journey took us from Miami to Atlanta to Munich arriving on Saturday morning where Peter was waiting with his X3 Diesel to take us to the Marriot Center. The same day we went to Dachau (a must place to visit), Saturday night at the Hofbrauhaus. On Sunday we took the Gray Line tour to Neuschwanstein Castle, Sunday night at the HB again. Monday morning early pick up of our White/Black/Aluminum, Steptronic,Nav,Sport Package and thanks to Beewang we were able to drive to Berchtesgaden where we took a tour of the Eagle's Nest and the Bunkers, the same day we drove to Salzburg, stayed at the Renaissence Hotel for a night, then to Viena arriving at the Intercontinental Hotel for two nights, back to Munich on Thursday and drop off on Friday mornig. From Munich to Rome for 4 nights and back to Miami on Tuesday. Great trip. Can't wait for the M3 to do it all over again.

I can't thank enough this forum and I would be more thank happy to help anyone who wants to get more information about ED.

Enjoy the pictures.

Attachments

Reactions: jeshaw81
#8 ·
At Eagle's Nest and Salzburg

Hitler's Teahouse and Motzar's birthplace

Attachments

#154 ·
Hitler's Teahouse and Motzar's birthplace
Looking through all of the information on Bimmerfest and enjoying the old stories and posts as well as all of the amazing photos.

Your photos are awesome...

#9 ·
Viena

What a classy city. Love to come back!

Attachments

#11 · (Edited)
Thank you. I've used a Canon 30D with a Canon 10-22mm, Sigma 17-70mm and Sigma 70-200mm

#14 ·
Rome at Night

Last leg of our trip. I am glad I didn't take my car to Rome.

Attachments

#15 · (Edited)
#444 ·

Attachments

#18 ·

Attachments

#19 ·
#20 ·
#21 ·
#22 ·
#24 ·
Beautiful inscription, Fotis!

#26 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.