BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

Coming back to Bimmer

2K views 10 replies 7 participants last post by  jtuds 
#1 ·
We have ordered a '12 335i, to replace our totaled '11 CTS-V. The new car is being built now, Alpine White, sport line, Premium sound, heated seats and steering wheel. We have previous Bimmer experience - '76 2002 and '01 330i, and a Beemer - '73 R75/5. We test drove several cars, including E350, but the new 335i made us both smile. I really appreciate the extra room in the '12 since I am somewhat wider in the seat than when I bought the 2002 new.

I have already learned a lot looking at the F30 stickies and posts. Looking forward to driving the new car in a few weeks.

#11 ·
We have ordered a '12 335i, to replace our totaled '11 CTS-V. The new car is being built now, Alpine White, sport line, Premium sound, heated seats and steering wheel. We have previous Bimmer experience - '76 2002 and '01 330i, and a Beemer - '73 R75/5. We test drove several cars, including E350, but the new 335i made us both smile. I really appreciate the extra room in the '12 since I am somewhat wider in the seat than when I bought the 2002 new.

I have already learned a lot looking at the F30 stickies and posts. Looking forward to driving the new car in a few weeks.
I was the same with teh C350....it's that intangible thing about the 335i that just makes you know it's the one you want. The Benz's are nice cars, especially to look at, but driving a 335 is better than drivign a C350 and that's what matters.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.