Welcome to Bimmerfest -- The #1 Online Community for BMW related information! Please enjoy the discussion forums below and share your experiences with the 200,000 current, new and past BMW owners. The forums are broken out by car model and into other special interest sections such as BMW European Delivery and a special forum to voice your questions to the many BMW dealers on the site to assist our members!

Please follow the links below to help get you started!

Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > The Best of Bimmerfest! > Tire Rack's Tires, Wheels, Brakes & Suspension

Tire Rack's Tires, Wheels, Brakes & Suspension
Discuss everything about wheels, tires, suspension and brakes for your BMW.

Sponsored by The Tirerack. Moderated by Gary@Tirerack.com

Old 07-11-2005, 06:28 PM

Mein Auto: '06 330i PP/SP
Help - Winter Tires

pardon my ignorance, not thoroughly versed in tire lingo. has anyone looked into which tires/rims they will be putting on their e90 (330i) for the winter? if so, what are the most suitable (cheap/expensive) options, keeping in mind toronto gets a lot of snow.

i know this may be a little premature, but if you live in toronto, winter is not that far away. not to mention, i want to start budgeting.

any advice would be much appreciated. thanks in advance.
Advertisement
Old 07-11-2005, 08:29 PM

Mein Auto: 330i
I live in Barrie, just north of Toronto and am also interested.
I was thinking of getting them in the States from The Tire Rack along with wheels, but don't know how to get the summer wheels home.
Old 07-12-2005, 05:35 AM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: 2006 325I
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by genghis
pardon my ignorance, not thoroughly versed in tire lingo. has anyone looked into which tires/rims they will be putting on their e90 (330i) for the winter? if so, what are the most suitable (cheap/expensive) options, keeping in mind toronto gets a lot of snow.

i know this may be a little premature, but if you live in toronto, winter is not that far away. not to mention, i want to start budgeting.

any advice would be much appreciated. thanks in advance.

wow! I also live in Toronto and noticed you posted this yesterday ... the heat index was like 40 degrees celcius ... worry about winter tires in the fall ... its too hot!

Last edited by Robbie!; 07-12-2005 at 07:07 AM.
Old 07-12-2005, 10:34 AM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: 06 325i SP
http://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/sho...t=winter+tires