I'm in Long Island too
and just got mine for about $1850 under MSRP. Mine is as follows:
Interlagos Blue (metallic paint)
Power Seats (which I can't belive is extra on a $60k car
I called a bunch of dealers:
Ralllye BMW (Roslyn)
- BEAUTIFUL dealership...but you are paying for it. About $1000 under invoice and the guy was a jerk.
Competition BMW (Smithtown)
- Jerks and would bearly deal at all.
- These people were flat out crooks and would not commit to anything over the phone. Originally they were $500 under MSRP then when I told them I got $2500 off MSRP they said they could match it but not fax me the quote
. The people I talked to with bearly spoke English. Oh, and the woman hung up the phone on me!
BMW of Manhattan
- The guy told me "Good luck getting it under sticker", then hung up the phone (man, that made two times in one day!)
BMW of Oyster Bay
- Did not return my call...I guess $60k isn't worth it to them.
- About $1000 under invoice. I've heard good things about them but had a little "tiff" with them last year over a spirited test drive in a 330Ci.
And the winner is....
Bayside BMW! (Bayside, Queens)
- From the minute I called them they were courtious and professional and the price I got was almost $900 under everyone else. My sales person did not make me feel like I was buying a Ferrari like all the other dealers (saying things like "Wow, I don't know if I can even get that car" in order to make me feel guilty for shopping around). Her price was firm (of course I tried to get lower) but the deal was the best.
Now granted, the dealership is not anything special (looks and location) but they treated me a like a person and gave me the best deal. I spoke with Ann Gang - 718-229-4400. She was very nice before and after the deal and called me to confirm all my options and provide me with the production number. May not sound like much, but living in NY you know that attitudes are not too hard to find.
Feel free to PM me if you have any questions. I like to do my research on purchases so I may have some insight for you. Oh, and once my break-in period is over I'll see you on the Northern State
Oh, your options are not adding up on the BMW website - did you get leather too?