Welcome to Bimmerfest -- The #1 Online Community for BMW related information! Please enjoy the discussion forums below and share your experiences with the 200,000 current, new and past BMW owners. The forums are broken out by car model and into other special interest sections such as BMW European Delivery and a special forum to voice your questions to the many BMW dealers on the site to assist our members!

Please follow the links below to help get you started!

Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > BMW Model Discussions > 3 Series / 4 Series > E90/E91/E92/E93 (2006 - 2013)

E90/E91/E92/E93 (2006 - 2013)
The E9X is the 4th evolution of the BMW 3 series including a highly tuned twin turbo 335i variant pushing out 300hp and 300 ft. lbs. of torque. BMW continues to show that it sets the bar for true driving performance! -- View the E9X Wiki

Old 07-26-2005, 09:35 AM

Mein Auto: TiAg E90
Smile Thank You

Hello everyone, this is my first post and I just wanted to start by saying thank you for all of the valuable info that has been made available on this site. I've just finished ordering my first bimmer......coming from a 96 Chev S-10, 5 speed manual pickup truck. I'll be doing ED and my salesman is guess who?..............Joern Esser. He's been fantastic thus far. I'm certainly getting a good deal. I wouldn't settle for anything less than him at this point. My car will be an E90 TiAg 330, premium and sport package, aluminum trim, black leather, Nav, Sat prep, fold down/heated seats, and aluminum pedals. My obsession for this car has been going on for months now and I obviously can't F-ing wait. The horrible part of this is that I have to wait until Thanksgiving to pick the car up. Nonetheless, I wouldn't be getting my baby in such a fine fashion if it weren't for this sight. I don't think I've ever been so thorough in doing research. All of my friends think I've gone mad. Man, this is gonna be great! Thanks!

I hope I don't lose my mind between now and November.
peace
Ads by Google
Old 07-26-2005, 09:21 PM
No shirt-No shoes-No dice

Mein Auto: '06 330i
Welcome to the madness, Ellington. You'll find, as I did, that there's a great deal of information here to assist you with your new obsession! I have my E90 now for just a few weeks and I look for reasons to drive somewhere - anywhere! As you can see in my sig, we have similar tastes in outfitting our cars. You will not be disappointed.

I showed some buddies at work the other night and we ended up hanging around for 45 minutes just going over all the bells & whistles. One of the guys was so impressed, he went and ordered an xi the following Saturday! It's strange but people stare at the car as I drive past. I'm not used to being the center of attention!

And the drive... oh man... just read everyone's posts about the handling. I could go on about the grip and quickness, but I'd only be repeating myself and the others who've jumped in. The sport seats and steering wheel rock! The aluminum dash looks amazing and the leather is top notch.

So good luck and prepare for a long wait. You're guaranteed to lose some sleep in the final weeks from sheer anticipation, but its well worth it!