Welcome to Bimmerfest -- The #1 Online Community for BMW related information! Please enjoy the discussion forums below and share your experiences with the 200,000 current, new and past BMW owners. The forums are broken out by car model and into other special interest sections such as BMW European Delivery and a special forum to voice your questions to the many BMW dealers on the site to assist our members!

Please follow the links below to help get you started!

Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > BMW Model Discussions > 5 Series > E34 (1989 - 1995)

E34 (1989 - 1995)

Old 01-04-2013, 08:57 PM

Mein Auto: 535i
a stylish spoiler kit

e34 535i any body no of some good front and rear bumpers , even if you got a spoiler kit for it or know of sombody , i just dont want a kit that makes it look like a rally car, lol , more style if you know wat i meen
Ads by Google
Old 01-05-2013, 04:19 PM
New to S5X Tinkering

Mein Auto: 1995 e34 S52b32/5
Quote:
Originally Posted by virgontour View Post
e34 535i any body no of some good front and rear bumpers , even if you got a spoiler kit for it or know of sombody , i just dont want a kit that makes it look like a rally car, lol , more style if you know wat i meen
Usually someone would say do a search. But I'll give it a go with the info you asked.
Here's a list of most exterior changes that are available: (wheels are not included...too long a list)

Common body changes:
Volvo front lip (flipped volvo lip mounted to the bottom of the stock bumper)
M5 mirrors
93 update mirrors (I think it was 93 when they changed the elephant ears)
Hella or Bosch Smiley Headlights (smoked, clear, with or without crosshairs)
clear corner lights
shadowline (OEM, tape, Painted or Plastic Dipped)
Rear taillights (smoked, clear turn signal, all red, or tinted)
540 or e32 740 brake ducts (either cut in or mounted at bottom of factory bumper)
Alpina 690 front spoiler/bumper (has to be mounted to factory bumper. see aquilabmw on Bf.c he has the best replicas available.)
Rieger front lip

most popular and common:

M5 or M-tech front bumper
M5 or M-tech side skirts
and M5 rear bumper.

Most rare:

BBS kit
Racing Dynamics or RD K35 kit
AC Schnitzer Kit

There are a few others. but that's what I recall of the top of the head.

All give the car more aggressive look but not Riced ou or out of place (ie the e39 m5 bumper mockup bumpers for the e34).

There is one more kit a zeemax widebody kit which is hella expensive and require body work.
The jury is still out on the zeemax kit. For some like and some dislike it.
IMO It's purpose is better suited for a high powered, or monster swap e34 (turbo, supercharged, m70 swap or ls1 transplant) For it is very aggressive.

I'm sure someone will add to this.

Last edited by MySatinDoll; 01-05-2013 at 04:30 PM.