BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

Must brag ...

1K views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  BigPimp 
#1 · (Edited)
I'm very excited now that our garage is 100% Bavarian. I bought my first bimmer in December 2004 (a 6 speed, 3 litre Z4) ... then we got my step-daugher a 1990 525i a couple months ago. Now, our newest addition to the family is a beautiful Silver-Gray (black interior) 2004 530i. It's sportin' the Premium and Sport packages along with Navigation.

We went and drove the E60 when it was brand new about 18 months ago and fell in love. Unfortunately, it was just too much money. Our test drive was in the sport package model, and after driving it nothing else would do - we almost went back and bought it brand new on a few occasions of the past year. However, we were able to hold out until we found this CPO one with only 17k miles configured just the way we wanted except for the color (we really wanted Saphire Black ... but Silver-Gray will do).

Life is good ... no doubt. :thumbup:

See less See more
#4 ·
True, very true. I never imagine that after driving a car for such a short period it could skew my perception of motor vehicles so much.

This weekend I managed to have all cars washed at the same time ... I call this 'Drei Bimmers'

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.