335i Rims and tires?? Dont know where to start - Bimmerfest - BMW Forums

Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > BMW Model Discussions > 3 Series & 4 Series > E90/E91/E92/E93 (2006 - 2013)

E90/E91/E92/E93 (2006 - 2013)
The E9X is the 4th evolution of the BMW 3 series including a highly tuned twin turbo 335i variant pushing out 300hp and 300 ft. lbs. of torque. BMW continues to show that it sets the bar for true driving performance! -- View the E9X Wiki

Old 12-05-2017, 08:26 PM

Mein Auto: 2011 BMW 335i xDrive 4dr
335i Rims and tires?? Dont know where to start

Hey guys Im looking to buy rims (and tires if necessary) for my 2011 Bmw 335i sedan. I have 18" rims on it right now and im not completly sure how the whole tire size ratio thing works so i dont want to buy rims just to have them not fit . I want the tires to look wider and just bigger in general so if anyone could help me find some good sized rims/tires that would be great! Thanks
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-05-2017, 08:49 PM
Casual Fanatic

Mein Auto: 2007 530xi 6 speed manual
Since you're new at this, I suggest you go to a site like tirerack.com and plug in the specs for your car. That way, you'll learn what rim and tire sizes are considered OEM and the offsets that are proper for your 3 Series. There's a lot of good information there so you can become familiar with the lingo and maybe see some rims you like. Then come back here if you have specific questions about OEM rim styles, staggered setups, etc.
Old 12-06-2017, 07:55 AM
Reregistered User

Mein Auto: 09 E93 335i somewhat mod
Quote:
Originally Posted by mattyfargo View Post
Hey guys Im looking to buy rims (and tires if necessary) for my 2011 Bmw 335i sedan. I have 18" rims on it right now and im not completly sure how the whole tire size ratio thing works so i dont want to buy rims just to have them not fit . I want the tires to look wider and just bigger in general so if anyone could help me find some good sized rims/tires that would be great! Thanks

>Ahem<

www.tirerack.com

Stay w/stock rims and note rear tires are diff than front. Summer: Michelin PS4S. Winter: Snows [Blizzak] or All Season [Conti DWS]. Where you are, snows might be good....? Summer tires become hard like hockey pucks in freezin' cold. Prudent BMW pilots have two sets o'wheels and an air wrench.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-07-2017, 12:52 AM

Mein Auto: 335is
Why do you say that about stock rim? I just have to buy four new rims because three of my stock rims had cracks in them. Miley pot holes. I wasn't about to pay $800 for OEM rims. Or do you mean sizes?

See More Related BMW Stories

Tags
335i, bmw, rims, tires

Forum Navigation
Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > BMW Model Discussions > 3 Series & 4 Series > E90/E91/E92/E93 (2006 - 2013)
Today's Posts Search