Welcome to Bimmerfest -- The #1 Online Community for BMW related information! Please enjoy the discussion forums below and share your experiences with the 200,000 current, new and past BMW owners. The forums are broken out by car model and into other special interest sections such as BMW European Delivery and a special forum to voice your questions to the many BMW dealers on the site to assist our members!

Please follow the links below to help get you started!

Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > BMW Model Discussions > 6 Series

6 Series
The BMW 6 Series builds on BMW's sporty heritage with aggressive lines and an incredible motor to back the design up. Available in coupe and convertible trims with a standard 4.8 liter engine producing 360 horsepower and 360 lb-ft of torque, the 6-series is a popular choice that exceeds expectations.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #26  
Old 11-24-2005, 08:02 PM
Malibubimmer Malibubimmer is offline
Officially Welcomed to The 'Fest!
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 6,975
Mein Auto:
Quote:
Originally Posted by bimmer7
face it buddy you are old and shud be driving a VOLVO OR A CADILLAC u jus saved every penny from your piggy bank and now are driving nice cars when you are what 60! go get a life man I mean SIR go get a life !
Thanks, Bimmer007 for all the advice. And your observations about saving my pennies and finally being able to afford a nice car are spot on, too. I see you haven't bothered to take a look at my sig. For a student-actuary you are one sharp knife. :moron:
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 11-24-2005, 08:29 PM
Malibubimmer Malibubimmer is offline
Officially Welcomed to The 'Fest!
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 6,975
Mein Auto:
A Word About Pimps

Quote:
Originally Posted by phunkfarm
Its crazy, some guys just get stuck in their old honory ways.

I dont know what he means by pimp whether thats racial, class system or what but I've seen nice cars done by all races. Taste crosses all racial lines and I've seen all races screw up otherwise nice cars so...I'm not sure where he's going with the repetitive " " remarks.

* * *

He prolly the type that locks the kids in the room and peers out his window with his .38 everytime a loud car stereo drives by.

Without getting too politically deep, notice how conservative thinking people sit idly by when things are circling the drain?

liberal thinkers are always in activist mode when things are bad for people...pushing big brothers limitations.

that traslates perfectly to conservative thinking in terms of ...car mods for instance...big govt and big business is always right......Thinking outside the box is a bad thing....
Where do I start with this guy? First of all, what does the word "honory" mean? Do you mean "ornery"? It would help to use English rather than your own secret language.

Second, I am a liberal Democrat. I don't shy from what the right wing calls the "L" word, either.

Third, when I think of a pimp I don't think of someone of a particular race. Pimps come in all colors, but primarily from one socio-economic class. They are generally nouveau-riche (and usually these are ill-gotten gains) and these nouveau-riche pimps have a desperate need to show it off. (Hence the expression "pimp my ride.")

You guys who want the fancy wheels are basically show offs with more money than brains. You don't know how to be subtle or what it means to be refined. So, you've just got to show off your cars and jazz them up. You have a desperate need to wear everything you own on your sleeves.

There are an incredible number of immature show offs on this board. All you're concerned about is how it looks. You can't express yourselves worth a damn, you jump to conclusions based on your own biases, and to you bigger is better.

Give me a break.
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 11-24-2005, 08:48 PM
ffej's Avatar
ffej ffej is offline
Tightrope walking
Location: in 2-ton shoes
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 9,564
Mein Auto: Jackwagon!
Quote:
Originally Posted by bimmer7
not comin about here criticising other members and making fun of wheels that you dont like
I will spare my ability to be brutal and address you like I do one of my kids when I have to explain something to them. If you don't want an honest answer to a question, it is best not to ask it. When you title a post "Do you like these wheels?", you open yourself to any kind of opinion that is out there. If all you want is for people to say 'd00d tho53 wh33l5 are teh ROXOORZ!!!!!111one' you might want to try a forum with a slightly different demographic. And perhaps you should use your 'student' capacity to learn how to express yourself in English. Or any other legitimate language for that matter. You're much more likely to be able to afford your bimmers (and otherwise) at 'what 60!'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malibubimmer
You don't know how to be subtle or what it means to be refined.
Unfortunately, not may people do.
__________________


Building a ZHP wagon... click the pic!!!
-.-.-.--.-.-.-
Because BMW wouldn't do it for me
For Sale - HUGE part out of 2005 ZHP sedan
Quote:
Originally Posted by KrisL View Post
My input is that ffej knows what he's talking about .
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old 11-24-2005, 09:12 PM
ffej's Avatar
ffej ffej is offline
Tightrope walking
Location: in 2-ton shoes
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 9,564
Mein Auto: Jackwagon!
And actually, I think the wheels are quite nice. Though they look like they'd be a bitch to keep clean. It would behoove any potential buyer to consider dust free brake pads.
__________________


Building a ZHP wagon... click the pic!!!
-.-.-.--.-.-.-
Because BMW wouldn't do it for me
For Sale - HUGE part out of 2005 ZHP sedan
Quote:
Originally Posted by KrisL View Post
My input is that ffej knows what he's talking about .
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old 11-24-2005, 09:49 PM
phunkfarm phunkfarm is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: sf
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 241
Mein Auto: 645
to say only a pimp could like those wheels

is about the biggest jump/stretch one could imagine.

In fact you are so off base on this one. Those wheels are Radenergie a German tuning comany with products as refined as Hartge, Alpina, Breyton, Schnitzer, R/D or any other Euro tuner out there....

Here educate yourself and take a look at the site....

http://radenergie.com/main/

I doubt that more than a few pimps would choose such a wheel.

You simply jumped the gun assuming any aftermarket wheel is tearing at the heart of BMW tradition. Loosen up my man, its only a wheel, not a paintjob that changes color. I count about 20 lugnuts and about 15 minutes one saturday to instantly revert your car back to stock if necessary.

I bet youd have a hard time sleeping at night if you used an aftermarket brake pad. You gotta learn to relax.

To refer to anyone that puts an aftermarket wheel on a BMW as an "immature show-off" shows to us that you do indeed have one foot in the grave.

Hey listen to this little secret..."I just bought an aftermarket exhaust for my 6er" I'll burn in hell I'm sure but until then, my car will sound the way I'd like it to till I get there....

Snobs should buy Mercedes, in case you havnt heard, Beamers are drivers cars...ok?

Now it's thanksgiving night...let me round the hoes up and go hit the streets....

And if you hear your phone ring...don't panic, I'm in Nocal.

Last edited by phunkfarm; 11-24-2005 at 10:01 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #31  
Old 11-25-2005, 06:31 AM
Malibubimmer Malibubimmer is offline
Officially Welcomed to The 'Fest!
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 6,975
Mein Auto:
Quote:
Originally Posted by phunkfarm
is about the biggest jump/stretch one could imagine.

In fact you are so off base on this one. Those wheels are Radenergie a German tuning comany with products as refined as Hartge, Alpina, Breyton, Schnitzer, R/D or any other Euro tuner out there....

Here educate yourself and take a look at the site....

http://radenergie.com/main/

I doubt that more than a few pimps would choose such a wheel.

You simply jumped the gun assuming any aftermarket wheel is tearing at the heart of BMW tradition. Loosen up my man, its only a wheel, not a paintjob that changes color. I count about 20 lugnuts and about 15 minutes one saturday to instantly revert your car back to stock if necessary.

I bet youd have a hard time sleeping at night if you used an aftermarket brake pad. You gotta learn to relax.

To refer to anyone that puts an aftermarket wheel on a BMW as an "immature show-off" shows to us that you do indeed have one foot in the grave.

Hey listen to this little secret..."I just bought an aftermarket exhaust for my 6er" I'll burn in hell I'm sure but until then, my car will sound the way I'd like it to till I get there....

Snobs should buy Mercedes, in case you havnt heard, Beamers are drivers cars...ok?

Now it's thanksgiving night...let me round the hoes up and go hit the streets....

And if you hear your phone ring...don't panic, I'm in Nocal.
You ever hear the expression "Eurotrash"? It's what the British sympathetically call their rich friends from the Continent who have to show off their wealth. That's what these wheels are in Europe. Did I say only a pimp would like these wheels? No, I said they look like pimp wheels - like some young kid, who has to show it all off - has pimped his ride. Are we straight yet?


As for your comment about "Beamers," I see you've been here a whole 2 days and have two dozen posts. Perhaps you should read, too. A Beamer is a motorcycle. Spare us the debate about Bimmers and Beamers. Search the site and read a bit.
Reply With Quote
  #32  
Old 11-25-2005, 06:50 AM
HGilmore's Avatar
HGilmore HGilmore is offline
AMV Roady
Location: CR/Cali
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 7,487
Mein Auto: F01
Quote:
Originally Posted by LmtdSlip
I like the wheels...The car is still ugly.
Could'nt have said it better.
Reply With Quote
  #33  
Old 11-25-2005, 09:23 AM
Malibubimmer Malibubimmer is offline
Officially Welcomed to The 'Fest!
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 6,975
Mein Auto:
Quote:
Originally Posted by phunkfarm
I bet youd have a hard time sleeping at night if you used an aftermarket brake pad. You gotta learn to relax. * * *Hey listen to this little secret..."I just bought an aftermarket exhaust for my 6er" I'll burn in hell I'm sure but until then, my car will sound the way I'd like it to till I get there....
If I could find aftermarket brake pads that would exceed the performance of BMW's pads, of course I'd buy them. Same is true with the exhaust system - so long as it didn't void my warranty. But 22 inch wheels are not going to improve the performance of these cars. If anything, they'll provide a harsher ride and increase turning radiuses. They will also affect handling in unintended ways. Why do some people mess with them, then? Solely for the looks, of course.

I went to the site in your post, but the only product Radenergie has supposedly designed for the 650i is wheels.

By the way, I also don't agree with your belief that I am one who thinks "if it's stock it must be good." I had the opportunity to buy an SL55 soon after it came out, but passed because I thought the turbine wheels which were originally offered with that model were horrible.

Are we straight yet? Are you reading or are you still out with the people you wrote that you were rounding up last night:

Quote:
Originally Posted by phunkfarm
Now it's thanksgiving night...let me round the hoes up and go hit the streets....
When you get Dubs for your 6er be sure to post photos of them here so that you can get all the admiration you so desperately seek.
Reply With Quote
  #34  
Old 11-25-2005, 09:37 AM
GeneArch's Avatar
GeneArch GeneArch is offline
Living a dream!
Location: So.Cal
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 2,728
Mein Auto: 2011 535i
MB... I think you are being just a bit over the edge. People have been customizing their cars since day 1.. you were there, don't you remember? (just kidding!)

I like the R20's on the silver M6, not on the Black 645. I've been considering new wheels for my 650. It's not that I seek attention, but more to the fact that:

A. I am not a huge fan of the 19's
B. I think a little less tire and a touch more rim would look better to me

I'll also do some minor suspension work and lower my car at the same time. Why? Because in my opinion a little less wheel gap would look much better.

Again, different strokes for different folks...
Reply With Quote
  #35  
Old 11-25-2005, 09:44 AM
Malibubimmer Malibubimmer is offline
Officially Welcomed to The 'Fest!
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 6,975
Mein Auto:
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeneArch
MB... I think you are being just a bit over the edge. People have been customizing their cars since day 1.. you were there, don't you remember? (just kidding!)

I like the R20's on the silver M6, not on the Black 645. I've been considering new wheels for my 650. It's not that I seek attention, but more to the fact that:

A. I am not a huge fan of the 19's
B. I think a little less tire and a touch more rim would look better to me

I'll also do some minor suspension work and lower my car at the same time. Why? Because in my opinion a little less wheel gap would look much better.

Again, different strokes for different folks...
Gene - Sure you can do that. Whatever rocks your boat. But if the car looks -y afterwards and you ask my opinion, I'll tell you what I really think.

Last edited by Malibubimmer; 11-25-2005 at 10:23 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #36  
Old 11-25-2005, 10:41 AM
TTCarrera TTCarrera is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: Spectacular Portland, Oregon
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 140
Mein Auto: BMW 645; 911TT; Maserati
Thumbs up Radenergie 20 is a great wheel

But that one must be a nightmare to clean. I considered the Radenergie 10 wheel (10 spokes instead of 20), but finally decided on the Hartge Classic I in 20". I get a lot of compliments and comments on how my car looks so much better than stock.

The elipsoid wheel is a very nice wheel .... but it looks out of place on a coupe. It looks more appropriate on a sedan, it's kind of conservative, not very sporty-looking in my opinion.

Reply With Quote
  #37  
Old 11-25-2005, 02:11 PM
phunkfarm phunkfarm is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: sf
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 241
Mein Auto: 645
MB again, another gaff on your part.

those wheels are 20's, NOT 22's.

I fully agree with you that 22's are far too big on the 6. Even too big on a 7.

20's are perfect.....

Bear in mind, however, these AC Schnitzers are 21's and pretty darn near perfection for the 6.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	e634.jpg
Views:	67
Size:	48.8 KB
ID:	62244  

Last edited by phunkfarm; 11-25-2005 at 02:13 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #38  
Old 11-25-2005, 02:40 PM
HGilmore's Avatar
HGilmore HGilmore is offline
AMV Roady
Location: CR/Cali
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 7,487
Mein Auto: F01
Quote:
Originally Posted by Malibubimmer
Where do I start with this guy? First of all, what does the word "honory" mean? Do you mean "ornery"? It would help to use English rather than your own secret language.

Second, I am a liberal Democrat. I don't shy from what the right wing calls the "L" word, either.

Third, when I think of a pimp I don't think of someone of a particular race. Pimps come in all colors, but primarily from one socio-economic class. They are generally nouveau-riche (and usually these are ill-gotten gains) and these nouveau-riche pimps have a desperate need to show it off. (Hence the expression "pimp my ride.")

You guys who want the fancy wheels are basically show offs with more money than brains. You don't know how to be subtle or what it means to be refined. So, you've just got to show off your cars and jazz them up. You have a desperate need to wear everything you own on your sleeves.

There are an incredible number of immature show offs on this board. All you're concerned about is how it looks. You can't express yourselves worth a damn, you jump to conclusions based on your own biases, and to you bigger is better.

Give me a break.
"Show offs with more money than brains". "You don't know how to be subtle or what it means to be refined". Hey MB, what's with the list of your previous cars at the bottom of your every post. I guess you don't practice what you preach and what's with the Malibu part? Do you want us to know that you live in Malibu?

Last edited by HGilmore; 11-25-2005 at 03:25 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #39  
Old 11-25-2005, 02:41 PM
Malibubimmer Malibubimmer is offline
Officially Welcomed to The 'Fest!
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 6,975
Mein Auto:
Quote:
Originally Posted by phunkfarm
those wheels are 20's, NOT 22's.

I fully agree with you that 22's are far too big on the 6. Even too big on a 7.

20's are perfect.....

Bear in mind, however, these AC Schnitzers are 21's and pretty darn near perfection for the 6.
The wheels on this car are pretty nice (but perhaps an inch too big) but the Schnitzer bodywork is I saw a 6er that had been tricked out exactly like this one, at the Claus Ettensberger store near my office in Century City, and it was truly a pimp-mobile. The large mouth bass front end air scoops and the huge bustle in the back, magnifying Chris Bangle's drafting errors, were ridiculous. The little air scoops in front of the rear wheels, which of course don't work, were laughable. But who cares, as this car announces "I HAVE MONEY TO BURN! LOOK AT ME! LOOK AT ME!" Some people want that or, I daresday, need that. I just want a car that drives really well.

I don't consider myself an expert on pimped out wheels, so I also don't consider having committed a "gaff" by making a passing reference to 22 inch wheels when, in fact, the wheels the subject of your adoration were apparently 20s. I also find your name and your fascination, not for the car but for how you can trick it out, to be very revealing.
Reply With Quote
  #40  
Old 11-25-2005, 04:12 PM
650iOzBoy's Avatar
650iOzBoy 650iOzBoy is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 2,612
Mein Auto:
On the subject of wheels, I've swapped my wheels for style no.149 from the 7 series. (Car is expected delivery Janaury 2006). These are 20" alloys. It's not me having a preference for 20" per se, but style no.149 itself appeals to me and I think they will look great on a 6 as well as looking great on a 7. (I think either 19" or 20" is about perfect on a 6 without compromising the handling the ride. Beauty is much about proportion).

What do you guys think about no.149, pictured below on a 7? Y spoke design. (Similar to style no.101 which are available in 19" and 20").
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Style 149.jpg
Views:	73
Size:	103.7 KB
ID:	62247  

Last edited by 650iOzBoy; 11-25-2005 at 04:16 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #41  
Old 11-25-2005, 04:28 PM
SmoothCruise SmoothCruise is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: New England
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 2,769
Mein Auto: 645 Convertible
Quote:
Originally Posted by 650iOzBoy
On the subject of wheels, I've swapped my wheels for style no.149 from the 7 series. (Car is expected delivery Janaury 2006). These are 20" alloys. It's not me having a preference for 20" per se, but style no.149 itself appeals to me and I think they will look great on a 6 as well as looking great on a 7. (I think either 19" or 20" is about perfect on a 6 without compromising the handling the ride. Beauty is much about proportion).

What do you guys think about no.149, pictured below on a 7? Y spoke design. (Similar to style no.101 which are available in 19" and 20").

Very nice, quite busy looking, and probably a pain to clean.

I think they would look nice on a 6er, but probably better on a 7er. here's my reason. I always thought the kind of lines and curvatures on the 6 are better served with rims that suggest the same lines and curves. That's why the ellipsoid rims look really nice on the 6, and angular or straight lines on rims, though nice, provide too much of a contrast.

On the other hand, not many 6ers will have these rims, so it will make your car stand out a bit, that's nice.

My opinion, of course.

Congratz on your car and welcome to the 6er group.
Reply With Quote
  #42  
Old 11-25-2005, 04:29 PM
GeneArch's Avatar
GeneArch GeneArch is offline
Living a dream!
Location: So.Cal
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 2,728
Mein Auto: 2011 535i
Quote:
Originally Posted by 650iOzBoy
What do you guys think about no.149, pictured below on a 7? Y spoke design. (Similar to style no.101 which are available in 19" and 20").
Reply With Quote
  #43  
Old 11-25-2005, 04:29 PM
Malibubimmer Malibubimmer is offline
Officially Welcomed to The 'Fest!
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 6,975
Mein Auto:
Quote:
Originally Posted by 650iOzBoy
On the subject of wheels, I've swapped my wheels for style no.149 from the 7 series. (Car is expected delivery Janaury 2006). These are 20" alloys. It's not me having a preference for 20" per se, but style no.149 itself appeals to me and I think they will look great on a 6 as well as looking great on a 7. (I think either 19" or 20" is about perfect on a 6 without compromising the handling the ride. Beauty is much about proportion).

What do you guys think about no.149, pictured below on a 7? Y spoke design. (Similar to style no.101 which are available in 19" and 20").
A bit on the busy side but not pimpy. I think they will detract from the looks of the car.
Reply With Quote
  #44  
Old 11-25-2005, 04:57 PM
Malibubimmer Malibubimmer is offline
Officially Welcomed to The 'Fest!
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 6,975
Mein Auto:
Quote:
Originally Posted by HGilmore
"Show offs with more money than brains". "You don't know how to be subtle or what it means to be refined". Hey MB, what's with the list of your previous cars at the bottom of your every post. I guess you don't practice what you preach and what's with the Malibu part? Do you want us to know that you live in Malibu?
I only posted my BMWs to provide some insight into the fact that I have been with the brand for a long time. No need to post the rest, but the list would not be short. Also, none of my BMWs, or other cars, have been pimped out, though the Z3 came with 18 inch wheels that verged on pimpdom. The ex wanted them!

Do I live in Malibu? Well, if you read correctly I live in the Santa Monica Mountains. And you live in Mammoth??? (Ha ha ha.)
Reply With Quote
  #45  
Old 11-25-2005, 05:25 PM
HGilmore's Avatar
HGilmore HGilmore is offline
AMV Roady
Location: CR/Cali
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 7,487
Mein Auto: F01
Quote:
Originally Posted by Malibubimmer
I only posted my BMWs to provide some insight into the fact that I have been with the brand for a long time. No need to post the rest, but the list would not be short. Also, none of my BMWs, or other cars, have been pimped out, though the Z3 came with 18 inch wheels that verged on pimpdom. The ex wanted them!

Do I live in Malibu? Well, if you read correctly I live in the Santa Monica Mountains. And you live in Mammoth??? (Ha ha ha.)
The Santa Monica Mountains cover 250 square miles rising out of the Pacific. Malibu and M-Canyon are right smack on the base of those mountains.
Reply With Quote
  #46  
Old 11-25-2005, 05:45 PM
phunkfarm phunkfarm is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: sf
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 241
Mein Auto: 645
I wasnt even going to go there about

his list of cars and his malibu in his handle.

wreaks of snobbery
Reply With Quote
  #47  
Old 11-25-2005, 06:42 PM
Malibubimmer Malibubimmer is offline
Officially Welcomed to The 'Fest!
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 6,975
Mein Auto:
Quote:
Originally Posted by HGilmore
The Santa Monica Mountains cover 250 square miles rising out of the Pacific. Malibu and M-Canyon are right smack on the base of those mountains.
Your geography lesson is not accurate. Malibu Canyon is in the mountains. Most of Malibu is in the foothills. The 3.0CS grew up in a place called "Malibu Park."
Quote:
Originally Posted by phunkfarm
his list of cars and his malibu in his handle.

wreaks of snobbery
If only you knew. But you don't. Your name, on the other hand, wreaks of something else . . .
Reply With Quote
  #48  
Old 11-25-2005, 07:43 PM
HGilmore's Avatar
HGilmore HGilmore is offline
AMV Roady
Location: CR/Cali
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 7,487
Mein Auto: F01
Quote:
Originally Posted by phunkfarm
his list of cars and his malibu in his handle.

wreaks of snobbery
Exactly, and if you look at his previous comments throughout this thread, you can tell who the real immature one is. Case closed!!!
Reply With Quote
  #49  
Old 11-25-2005, 07:51 PM
GeneArch's Avatar
GeneArch GeneArch is offline
Living a dream!
Location: So.Cal
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 2,728
Mein Auto: 2011 535i
I really like the look of these Kahn wheels... subtle
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	AstonRSV.jpg
Views:	80
Size:	40.6 KB
ID:	62269   Click image for larger version

Name:	645Kahn.jpg
Views:	92
Size:	55.9 KB
ID:	62270  
Reply With Quote
  #50  
Old 11-25-2005, 08:41 PM
650iOzBoy's Avatar
650iOzBoy 650iOzBoy is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 2,612
Mein Auto:
Quote:
Originally Posted by SmoothCruise
Very nice, quite busy looking, and probably a pain to clean.

I think they would look nice on a 6er, but probably better on a 7er. here's my reason. I always thought the kind of lines and curvatures on the 6 are better served with rims that suggest the same lines and curves. That's why the ellipsoid rims look really nice on the 6, and angular or straight lines on rims, though nice, provide too much of a contrast.

On the other hand, not many 6ers will have these rims, so it will make your car stand out a bit, that's nice.

My opinion, of course.

Congratz on your car and welcome to the 6er group.
Thanks for all your thoughts. I agree about the ellipsoid (no.121), they do look nice on the 6, as did the similar version also on the Z9 concept. Yeah, the busy looking no.149 will most probably be a pain to clean!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	magazine.jpg
Views:	67
Size:	35.3 KB
ID:	62284   Click image for larger version

Name:	z917.jpg
Views:	62
Size:	95.0 KB
ID:	62285  
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks


Forum Navigation
Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > BMW Model Discussions > 6 Series
Today's Posts Search
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On



Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
wheel alignment better on BMW wheels? Magna General BMW 4 11-27-2005 11:17 AM
Help! New Wheels and Tires Vibrate texasag90 Tire Rack's Tires, Wheels, Brakes & Suspension 9 03-01-2005 09:22 AM
Swap out the ZHP wheels? Andy 3 Series / 4 Series 68 12-11-2003 07:17 AM
FS: 17" wheels w/ winter tires (Boston area only) powerdrift Classifieds 10 12-07-2003 02:25 PM


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 04:41 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
© 2001-2011 performanceIX, Inc. All Rights Reserved .: guidelines .:. privacy .:. terms