Welcome to Bimmerfest -- The #1 Online Community for BMW related information! Please enjoy the discussion forums below and share your experiences with the 200,000 current, new and past BMW owners. The forums are broken out by car model and into other special interest sections such as BMW European Delivery and a special forum to voice your questions to the many BMW dealers on the site to assist our members!

Please follow the links below to help get you started!

Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > BMW Model Discussions > 3 Series / 4 Series

3 Series / 4 Series
The 3 Series / 4 Series Forum. If you would like to see all new posts in all the forums, click here.

Old 09-27-2002, 08:04 PM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: 3000GT
3-series OEM Aero kit

For those that purchased and installed the OEM aero kit for the e46 3-series COUPE, I have several questions...

1. How much did you get the kit for? I know BMW advertises a price of 980.00 online but many dealerships' parts depts sell it for 1045, basically what the catalogue has it for. (This is for the 4-piece kit, NOT-including the rear spoiler, just the front, sideskirts, and rear bumper.)

2. How much was paint and installation? Again, I have no experience in body shop work so I want to know how much I should be looking to pay for as far as painting the bumper (titanium silver) as well as installation. I was quoted 2000 dollars at one place and 800 at another, I feel like that's much too expensive since the whole kit is not much more than that.

Any comments, suggestions, and opinions would be extremely helpful, thank you very much.
Momo Race Airleathershift knob - Momo door sills - KYB GR2 Shocks - Intrax Springs
Carbon Fiber/Aluminum e-brake - Razo aluminum pedals
Ignited Push Button Starter
Ads by Google
Old 09-28-2002, 09:23 PM

Mein Auto: 3000GT
anyone?
Momo Race Airleathershift knob - Momo door sills - KYB GR2 Shocks - Intrax Springs
Carbon Fiber/Aluminum e-brake - Razo aluminum pedals
Ignited Push Button Starter
Old 09-29-2002, 05:47 AM

Mein Auto: 2013 335i xDrive
I paid about 1800 euro for mine which I've heard is about right. I thought it was a bit much at first considering the price of the kit alone is so low. They did a great job, and the exchange rate was pretty decent at the time.