Welcome to Bimmerfest -- The #1 Online Community for BMW related information! Please enjoy the discussion forums below and share your experiences with the 200,000 current, new and past BMW owners. The forums are broken out by car model and into other special interest sections such as BMW European Delivery and a special forum to voice your questions to the many BMW dealers on the site to assist our members!

Please follow the links below to help get you started!

Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > The Best of Bimmerfest! > Classifieds > Performance

Performance
CAIs, SCs, differentials, SSKs, exhausts etc.....

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 04-03-2006, 04:06 PM
zimpwh zimpwh is offline
Zim
Location: Newburgh, IN
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 75
Mein Auto: 1999 M Roadster
Z3M/E36/E30 New parts Blowout 25% off

An unexpected life change has forced the sale of my Z3M. I had assembled a host of "new" parts to begin a TS conversion. I am selling these parts at 75% of my cost. The parts are listed below along with my costs. If interested PM me and prepare to get "New" in the box parts at 25% off the prices shown below + shipping. Thanks for looking.

> Metric Mechanic 2.93:1 VLSD 4-disk clutch-pak "Ralley" $2045.00
(see at www.Metricmechanic.com) Note; Ralley Build $1795 + $250 Gear Change = $2045

> Ireland Rear "toe and camber" adjustment...both kits $150.00

> Bimmerworld E36 front camber shims kit with bolts $24.00 SOLD

> Zionsville aluminum radiator with oil cooler kit $1345.00

> Clutch-Masters "CeroMetal" 9 puck clutch kit (includes clutch disk/HD
Pressure plate/TOB/Pilot Bearing/tool...rated at 650ft/lbs
torque) Directly from Clutch Masters. E36 Size. Not listed on their website.
You must call to order this one. Stg4 strength without the "all or none" grab
like the 4/6 puk ceramics $875.00

> JB Racing Grand-AM CUP lightened(20%) Steel single mass flywheel $798

> OEM Z3M Guibo $84.50

> OEM clutch slave cylinder Z3M $59.00


> UUC SS Clutch line $29.00 Z3M

> ISSPRO
Oil Pressure Gauge Kit 0-100psi 5621R $68.75
Oil Temp Gauge Kit 100-240 5650R $85.13
Water Temp Gauge Kit 5659R $76.45
(3)Gauge Wiring Kits 240-023 $15/kit
(6) Amber Bulb Condoms Free with Gauges

> H&R 28mm front sway bar adjustable $229.00 Z3M

> VAC Oil Pan Baffle Kit $199.95 Z3M/E36

> Turner Motor Sports Adjustable Sway bar link..one required $99.95 Z3M

> OEM Z3M E36 Throw-out-bearing $35.00

Last edited by zimpwh; 04-03-2006 at 07:05 PM.
Reply With Quote
Ads by Google
  #2  
Old 04-03-2006, 04:08 PM
zimpwh zimpwh is offline
Zim
Location: Newburgh, IN
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 75
Mein Auto: 1999 M Roadster
Z3M/E36/E30 New Parts Blowout 25% off

Duplicate post, sorry. See above. I will keep it up to date with parts available as some sell.

Last edited by zimpwh; 04-04-2006 at 02:48 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 04-03-2006, 04:50 PM
///MDex ///MDex is offline
Oderint Dum Metuant
Location: Beside Myself
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Posts: 469
Send a message via AIM to ///MDex
Mein Auto: 00 MC
Best of luck zimpwh. Lots of excellent goodies. -bump-
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 04-03-2006, 06:22 PM
zimpwh zimpwh is offline
Zim
Location: Newburgh, IN
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 75
Mein Auto: 1999 M Roadster
Quote:
Originally Posted by ///MDex
Best of luck zimpwh. Lots of excellent goodies. -bump-
You have been bumped to my "best friend's list" Thanks for the kind words.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 04-04-2006, 04:17 AM
MZ.368's Avatar
MZ.368 MZ.368 is offline
Crazy Coupe Lady
Location: SE FL
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Posts: 986
Send a message via AIM to MZ.368 Send a message via MSN to MZ.368 Send a message via Yahoo to MZ.368
Mein Auto: 99 Frankencoupe 09 mini S
Quote:
Originally Posted by zimpwh
You have been bumped to my "best friend's list" Thanks for the kind words.
and I thought I was special, seems it is easy to make the list
__________________

"The real couple is the car and the woman" - B. Rheims

Want a 944? http://philadelphia.craigslist.org/cto/1475874116.html
Come out and play: yahoo NE 368 group http://autos.groups.yahoo.com/group/NE_coupe_group/ my track schedule http://www.MyTrackSchedule.com/ViewU...serName=mz.368
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 04-04-2006, 07:08 AM
killeen_john's Avatar
killeen_john killeen_john is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: Stamford, CT
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Posts: 170
Mein Auto: 00' M Roadster, 07' Mazda
PM sent regarding the Guibo and sway bar.

Thanks,
John
__________________
2000 M Roadster
Estoril Blue, Black Top, Grey & Black Interior
H&R/Bilstein, IE subframe bushings, H&R Front/Rear Sway Bars, CL Strong Strut, GC End Links, GC RSM, UUC short shift, UUC TME, UUC Clutch Arm Bushing, UUC Clutch/Brake line, Aluminum T-stat housing, S54 radiator, Stewart water pump, lower temp T-stat/fan switch, Aluminum Pedals, Z3 Solutions Trunk Organizer, LeatrherZ armrest, Clear Bumper Lights, BMW 6 disc, Axxis Deluxe Plus, Doug Whalen seat bushings, Soundgate SDSBMW
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 04-04-2006, 05:22 PM
zimpwh zimpwh is offline
Zim
Location: Newburgh, IN
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 75
Mein Auto: 1999 M Roadster
Special...

Quote:
Originally Posted by MZ.368
and I thought I was special, seems it is easy to make the list
You are my special "best friend.!
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 04-04-2006, 05:28 PM
zimpwh zimpwh is offline
Zim
Location: Newburgh, IN
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 75
Mein Auto: 1999 M Roadster
Update

Quote:
Originally Posted by zimpwh
I had assembled a host of "new" parts to begin a TS conversion. I am selling these parts at 75% of my cost. The parts are listed below along with my costs. If interested PM me and prepare to get "New" in the box parts at 25% off the prices shown below + shipping. Thanks for looking.

> Metric Mechanic 2.93:1 VLSD 4-disk clutch-pak "Ralley" $2045.00
(see at www.Metricmechanic.com) Note; Ralley Build $1795 + $250 Gear Change = $2045

> Ireland Rear "toe and camber" adjustment...both kits $150.00 SOLD

> Bimmerworld E36 front camber shims kit with bolts $24.00 SOLD

> Zionsville aluminum radiator with oil cooler kit $1345.00 SOLD

> Clutch-Masters "CeroMetal" 9 puck clutch kit (includes clutch disk/HD
Pressure plate/TOB/Pilot Bearing/tool...rated at 650ft/lbs
torque) Directly from Clutch Masters. E36 Size. Not listed on their website.
You must call to order this one. Stg4 strength without the "all or none" grab
like the 4/6 puk ceramics $875.00

> JB Racing Grand-AM CUP lightened(20%) Steel single mass flywheel $798

> OEM Z3M Guibo $84.50 SOLD

> OEM clutch slave cylinder Z3M $59.00


> UUC SS Clutch line $29.00 Z3M SOLD

> ISSPRO
Oil Pressure Gauge Kit 0-100psi 5621R $68.75
Oil Temp Gauge Kit 100-240 5650R $85.13
Water Temp Gauge Kit 5659R $76.45
(3)Gauge Wiring Kits 240-023 $15/kit
(6) Amber Bulb Condoms Free with Gauges

> H&R 28mm front sway bar adjustable $229.00 Z3M SOLD

> VAC Oil Pan Baffle Kit $199.95 Z3M/E36

> Turner Motor Sports Adjustable Sway bar link..one required $99.95 Z3M

> OEM Z3M E36 Throw-out-bearing $35.00
Latest Update

Last edited by zimpwh; 04-05-2006 at 03:30 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 04-04-2006, 07:16 PM
felonious monk felonious monk is offline
Ad Grunt
Location: OC CA
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Posts: 439
Mein Auto: '01 LSB M Roadster
Has the Guibo been spoken for?

Do you happen to know of the clutch line is the same for '01-'02?
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 04-04-2006, 07:27 PM
zimpwh zimpwh is offline
Zim
Location: Newburgh, IN
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 75
Mein Auto: 1999 M Roadster
Quote:
Originally Posted by felonious monk
Has the Guibo been spoken for?

Do you happen to know of the clutch line is the same for '01-'02?
The clutch line is the same. Sorry, the Guibo is a pending sale, but I am awaiting a note tonight. If the Guibo does not sell by noon tomorrow it is yours. Thanks, Bob

All parts are 75% of the prices I posted + shipping(those were my cost).
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks


Forum Navigation
Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > The Best of Bimmerfest! > Classifieds > Performance
Today's Posts Search
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On



Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Homecoming is Coming... LeatherZ Parts? JonM E36 /7 Z3 (1996-2002) 41 09-06-2005 10:48 AM
Parts For Sale! jblitz101 Classifieds 2 06-18-2004 06:16 AM
Huge lot of 325i parts f/s as a group! jpipes Classifieds 2 04-26-2004 06:05 PM
cd changer parts question tam3 General BMW 2 06-20-2002 01:08 PM
BMW parts vendors to avoid Nat Brown General BMW 0 04-05-2002 08:12 AM


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 02:21 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
© 2001-2011 performanceIX, Inc. All Rights Reserved .: guidelines .:. privacy .:. terms