BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

Rolf unavailable.... his referral??

3K views 24 replies 17 participants last post by  Ågent99 
#1 ·
Rolf is unavailable at the time of my arrival (4/20/06 picking up another Bfester earlier). He is referring me to another service "Mrs. SIGRID Aniol". Has anyone ever used her before?? If so, how was the service??? I am figuring she may be reliable because Rolf is making the referral and he is well respected here, but I'm looking to see if others have used this alternative service. Thanks

#2 ·
You can be my guinea pig :) Rolf is also unavailable on the date of my pickup, 5/10, but I expect her to be just as professional. Let me know how it goes!

#5 ·
I don't know if this is considered "advertising" - but if it is, please accept my apologies and delete this post immediately. I'm just trying to help out other bimmerfesters...

This is a c/p from the email that I received from Rolf:

rolf said:
My recommended Cap is a BMW-7-serie car,

driven by a lady ***147;with a typical friendly us-character***148;,

She speaks more or less your language,

drives the shortest way to the EDC or to your hotel,

charges you a fair price (with no commission for me!),

and is waiting for you, with a shield showing your name on it, at the b.m. meeting point!

Should you be interested, please contact yourself:

Mrs. SIGRID Aniol ,

cell phone +49-171-4575416

e-mail: Taxi-Aniol@t-online.de

Meeting point when landing on Terminal ***147;1***148;:

When you have passed the customs,

you will find ***147;Sigrid***148; at the last door, which brings you out of the building,

she is sitting there, on the left side, on one of the first 3 seats,

with the shield showing your name!

Meeting point when landing on Terminal ***147;2***148;:

When you have passed the customs,

you will see on the right side the following large advertising:

***147; E D E K A ***147;

written in big blue letters on a yellow ground !

Sigrid will sit in front of this EDEKA-bakery-shop,

on one of the fist 3 chairs,

with the shield showing your name!

Sorry, that this time I cannot send a more favorable reply, but I hope, that the above will be of some help.

#8 ·
MARCUS330i said:
What's the advantage of Rolf over a taxi?
His service is cheaper than a taxi and - from what others have posted - he will come back the next morning if you go to a hotel first and bring you back to Freimann.

#9 ·
I booked her for May 11th. Will report back. She responded quickly to my email, so that's a good sign. I doubt that Rolf would risk his rep on this board by recommending someone dubious.

#10 ·
I would trust whoever Rolf recommends. Here is my experience with Rolf.

Picked us up at the air-port and took us to the hotel for a quick change and straight to ED center. He charged 40 euros and would take a tip. When I offered him a tip he told me to donate it to my church. Note: I gave him 20 euros.

It appears that he is doing this not to make $$$.

#13 ·
MARCUS330i said:
Cool. And you're about to post pics of your ED....right? :thumbup:
Wasn't planning on it. Haven't taken a pic of the car (I'll have to go through my stuff to see if I even bothered to pack a camera - I'm a lousy tourist as I never go to touristy places or take pics) and I really don't see much point in one. This e90 330i is a placeholder car until the 335i...I don't really even like it that much. If BMW had continued to make the e46 330i perf package, I would have gladly bought another one. Way more fun.

#14 ·
blueguydotcom said:
Wasn't planning on it. Haven't taken a pic of the car (I'll have to go through my stuff to see if I even bothered to pack a camera - I'm a lousy tourist as I never go to touristy places or take pics) and I really don't see much point in one. This e90 330i is a placeholder car until the 335i...I don't really even like it that much. If BMW had continued to make the e46 330i perf package, I would have gladly bought another one. Way more fun.
I hear you on the "335 placeholder" thing.........you're not exactly slumming in the 330 though. Is it still raining and hailing and all that mish-mash?

#16 ·
chicagolab said:
Rolf is unavailable at the time of my arrival (4/20/06 picking up another Bfester earlier). He is referring me to another service "Mrs. SIGRID Aniol". Has anyone ever used her before?? If so, how was the service??? I am figuring she may be reliable because Rolf is making the referral and he is well respected here, but I'm looking to see if others have used this alternative service. Thanks
I'm sure you can trust anyone Rolf recommends. He had his colleague Peter drive us, Peter spoke limited English, but the service was fine.

#17 ·
Rolf Unavailable

Rolf must be taking a long holiday. My Euro delivery is scheduled for 6/30 and he is unavailable. He sent me the same referral with this explanation:

At the date of your arrival, I am unfortunately not available, because I spend a 2-weeks holiday in the Turkey.

Therefore I have to refer my vip guest sometimes to our official BMW-Taxi-Cap.
I booked with her and will watch to see how well she takes care of one of the earlier fares.

#18 ·
I too tried to book Rolf (for May 17), but he was unavailable. He's actually picking up another bimmerfest member that day, so I suppose he's excused. At any rate, he referred me to Sigrid also. She was quick to reply, but wanted 50 Euro to go from the airport to the hotel, and another 15 to go from the hotel to the ED center the next day. It's probably not unreasonable compared to taxi rates, but probably not a very big savings either. We've elected to take a combo of the train and taxi...

#20 ·
As one poster said, Rolf will set you up with only people who are equal to or better than himself. He does not receive any commission from this and they charge as they wish.

That said, I have Rolf all to myself on September 4. He will take us on a guided tour of Munich after we pick up the car! Should be an awesome start to our 4-week European Vacation! :thumbup:

#21 ·
I just got back from my ED trip. I had Sigrid pick me up at the airport and also at Harms for the dropoff. She is extremely friendly, punctual and reliable. Her English is good and she can offer many helpful tips. Sigrid has a nice 7 series taxi that she is very proud of. I would not hesitate to use her services again. :thumbup:

#22 ·
Sigrid

Sigrid is reliable and her husband is also. I was initially a little concerned because a sent a reconfirmation email a few days prior to departure and had no response. I became a little more concerned when my flight arrived an hour late. But we exited customs and went to the meeting point and there she was with her husband and two BMW signs with my name and another with the name of a fellow bimmerfester. She introduced herself and mentioned her husband would drive me and she was going to drive the other bimmerfester couple that was arriving from Washington. I went with her husband and he was courteous and profesisonal. She is reliable if Rolf is not available.
this is a pic of her husband , her car is a seven series taxi and his is a the largest Skoda, very roomy.

Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Vehicle registration plate Automotive exterior

Sigrid's Husband and his Skoda

#23 ·
This is another thumbs up for Sigrid. She responded quickly to both my e-mails, both for pickup and during our vacation for a ride from Harms to the airport. If she is unavailable, her husband can probably cover for her. She was very friendly, her English is great, and the 7 series was comfortable and fast (we had a nice introduction to high speed autobahn driving on the way to our hotel).

Here is her contact info:

Mrs. SIGRID Aniol ,

cell phone +49-171-4575416

e-mail: Taxi-Aniol@t-online.de

#24 ·
Sticky?

Maybe the moderator can take some of the pertinent posts and add them to Rolf's sticky thread. That way we won't loose SIGRID's info.:thumbup:

Cheers

#25 ·
Yes, where is the mod here? :eeps:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.