Welcome to Bimmerfest -- The #1 Online Community for BMW related information! Please enjoy the discussion forums below and share your experiences with the 200,000 current, new and past BMW owners. The forums are broken out by car model and into other special interest sections such as BMW European Delivery and a special forum to voice your questions to the many BMW dealers on the site to assist our members!

Please follow the links below to help get you started!

Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > The Best of Bimmerfest! > Classifieds > Performance

Performance
CAIs, SCs, differentials, SSKs, exhausts etc.....

Old 04-09-2006, 09:28 PM

Mein Auto: E46 M3
Available: AA SC Level 3

Ok guys, I finally spoke with Active Autowerke and they agreed to provide LEVEL 3 software to whoever purchases my kit.

That's right, my kit is being sold as a Level 3 AA SC kit.

The entire transaction will be done directly through me but the kit will be removed and shipped to you by Active Autowerke.

Here is what im offering:
1. AA SC Stage III
- Will come with a NEW water/Alcohol injection system
- Will come with Level 3 Software
- Will come with a NEW supercharger belt
-Will come with new idler pullies if needed
- Will come with a NEW K&N filter

2. Ceramic coated Euro Headers (see pic below)
- Pre-drilled for a wideband sensor

3. SuperSprint Race Pipe

4. Autometer Boost Gauge
5. Autometer Volt gauge
-------------------------
$11,000
#######################

Active Autowerke has not yet decided if Level 3 will ever come to market. However, they did tell me that it will NOT be under Warranty even if purchased new.

The Level 3 kit is a RACE ONLY system for "hardcore" individuals. It is meant for the performance oriented person who is always aware of the car and its operation. It runs an Alpha "N" tune programmed by Active Autowerke. My car was the 1st to run it and there are only 2 other cars in the US to have this elite system.

Although no warranty will be issued through my Kit (or purchased new if it ever comes to market) I can vouch for its reliability and performance.

I have had the the Level 3 pulley and software for over 4 months now and, in my opinion, it is perfect.

This may be your only chance to purchase something VERY RARE and "hardcore".

For more information on level 3, please read this article: http://www.e46psi.com/link/click.php...go&to=feature4

Here is a picture of what the ceramic coated headers look like new:

My best Dyno Run (478rwhp) with the Level 3 kit + Headers + SS Race Pipe + 103 octane:

Please email jmwebm3@aol.com for serious buyers
Ads by Google