Welcome to Bimmerfest -- The #1 Online Community for BMW related information! Please enjoy the discussion forums below and share your experiences with the 200,000 current, new and past BMW owners. The forums are broken out by car model and into other special interest sections such as BMW European Delivery and a special forum to voice your questions to the many BMW dealers on the site to assist our members!

Please follow the links below to help get you started!

Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > The Best of Bimmerfest! > European Delivery

European Delivery
The place to share your experiences and tips related to "ED"... View the ED Wiki -- View the Pick-Up Date Calendar -- Add Your Pick-Up Date to the Calendar

Old 07-10-2006, 03:38 PM

Mein Auto: Subaru Impreza
How to track vehicle

Hello,

I have an owner's circle account. But I cannot for the life of me find the "tracking" button. Can someone walk me through this step by step.

I even tried the Wallenius Wihelmsen Global Cargo Tracking website and all I get is an error message.

So I cannot track my car from either website right now.

Tom
Ads by Google
Old 07-10-2006, 04:33 PM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: 2007 BMW 550i
I don't believe that you can "track" your car through the Owner's Circle. Under "Manage My BMW," you can find the order status, which tells you in generic (and usually out-of-date) terms just where your car is in the process. Once dropped off at Harms, you can contact them and they can tell you which ship your car is on. For East Coast deliveries, the shipping line has a fairly decent tracking mechanism. For West Coast, it is a little less so (different shipping line). Most of this info is contained in the stickies at the top of this forum.
Old 07-10-2006, 05:20 PM

Mein Auto: '13 535i - ED May 2013
Go to the following link:
http://schedule.2wglobal.com/AppTrac...trackType=Auto
type in your VIN and it should give you the status of your car. Click on the voyage: mine for example is EA625-MIG. This gave the info on where the ship has been and what day it is suppose to drop off my car (tommorrow!!!!!!!!!!! in new york).

Did you enjoy the world cup matches!!!!! I did manage to get tickets to a match, bought them outside the stadium in Kaiserslaughten, paraguay vs. trinidad. The match did not mean a whole lot but it was still an awesome experience. Trinidad fans are crazy.
Old 07-10-2006, 05:33 PM

Mein Auto: '13 535i - ED May 2013
Forget that link... For some reason it directs you to an error.
go to
1. www.2wglobal.com
2. customer centre - cargo tracking
3. auto cargo
4. cargo id - your VIN
5. cargo status - ignore the bottom - place cursor over voyage and click - this will give you the projected day the boat is to arrive at certain ports in the u.s. The port of destination should be listed on the sheet you signed at harms (condition report). Hopefully this helps. It took me a while to get it figured out. When did you drop off? It was a week before my car made it on a ship.
Old 07-10-2006, 07:12 PM

error message

OK,

After I click autocargo, I get an error message. This is the problem. At least I did the best I could.

The world cup was great. I attended (with tickets) France Korea, USA Ghana, Germany Sweden (R16), and Holland Portugal (R16). Watched England Trinidad from the Fansite in Nuremburg. Still snuck in a Trip to Prague in between France Korea in Leipzig and USA Ghana in Nuremburg.

By the way, Has anyone ever driven the E55 from Prague to Leipzig before!!?? Oh my god! I was absolutely shocked driving through Dubi, Czech Repuplic. Do a search on Google for "Dubi E55 Czech" and you will see what I am talking about. It does not belong on this forum, beleive me.

My wife's new BMW 330xi was fantastic, but actually underpowered for the autobahn and you all know what I mean by this. If you want to pass left, quickly and safely, you must have horsepower! An M3 would have been a Godsend on this trip. But for home, the 330 is much more than adequate.

Tom
Old 07-10-2006, 07:29 PM

Mein Auto: 2006 330i
Click on the link. You'll get an error message. Click on reload, and it seems to pop up fine for me. For some reason though, it doesn't take on the first try.
Tom, sounds like you had an awesome trip. My wife and I managed to see three games in person while we were there, but just being in Germany, where people actually care that the biggest sporting event on earth is taking place, was unbeatable.
Now we're just waiting for THE CAR to rejoin us stateside. She should ship out of Bremerhaven on the Courage tomorrow.
Old 07-10-2006, 07:48 PM

That did it!

Good,

The refresh page worked! The wife's 330xi is enroute on the Patriot. Car was loaded on July 3rd. Cool.
Old 07-10-2006, 08:45 PM

Mein Auto: 2006 330i
Looks like she left Bremerhaven on the 3rd. She's due to hit Newark a week from today, on the 17th. I trail you by a full week. Lucky dog. Congratulations!
Old 07-11-2006, 06:39 AM

ED Trip report here

Here is my full ED trip report:

http://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=155332
Old 07-11-2006, 06:10 PM

Mein Auto: F10 535i M-Sport
Ah the wait for redelivery...

At least you won't have to wait the 8-10 weeks us folks on the West Coast have to endure. I dropped off on 5/19 (7 weeks ago and counting) and still have 1-2 weeks left to wait I think.

You know where we are if you need a shoulder...

2006 330i - ZSP/ZPP/ZCW/i-Drive/Steptronic Sold
2007 Z4 3.0si Coupe - ZSP/Xenons/Navigation/6MT
Sold
2011 535i M-Sport - ZMP/ZPP/ZP2