Welcome to Bimmerfest -- The #1 Online Community for BMW related information! Please enjoy the discussion forums below and share your experiences with the 200,000 current, new and past BMW owners. The forums are broken out by car model and into other special interest sections such as BMW European Delivery and a special forum to voice your questions to the many BMW dealers on the site to assist our members!

Please follow the links below to help get you started!

Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > Bimmerfest 2014 > Previous Events > Bimmerfest 2007: Santa Barbara, CA

Bimmerfest 2007: Santa Barbara, CA
Mark it on your calendar, Bimmerfest 2007 will be held on May 5, 2007 at the Earl Warren Showgrounds!
Sponsored by Supersprint North America

Old 08-19-2006, 07:09 PM
On Top

Send a message via AIM to SWISS Send a message via Yahoo to SWISS
Mein Auto: E30 S52 / S52 M roady
Quote:
Originally Posted by kjb View Post
It doesn't matter which room, we're not staying at the Ramada.
What's so bad about the Ramada? It's about the parties, I spent as little time in my room as possible. (and b4 anyone says the BR too) Wat Ev

Old 08-20-2006, 02:17 AM
call me darkcloud

Send a message via ICQ to Jever Send a message via AIM to Jever Send a message via MSN to Jever Send a message via Yahoo to Jever
Mein Auto: .
Quote:
Originally Posted by SWISS View Post
What's so bad about the Ramada? It's about the parties, I spent as little time in my room as possible. (and b4 anyone says the BR too) Wat Ev
Next year I'm making you sleep in the tub.

Beauty is in the eye of the beer holder
Old 08-20-2006, 08:01 AM
On Top

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jever View Post
Next year I'm making you sleep in the tub.
You may not have to depending on my condition.

Old 08-20-2006, 09:19 AM
Don't worry, be happy

Mein Auto: '05 645Cic
Quote:
True, for the most part. But if you were in town for other activities related to partying (ie. on a poon hunt), no woman with half a brain (or better than a 5 on a 10 scale) would follow you back to that place.
Old 08-20-2006, 10:29 AM
call me darkcloud

Send a message via ICQ to Jever Send a message via AIM to Jever Send a message via MSN to Jever Send a message via Yahoo to Jever
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrAirbags View Post
True, for the most part. But if you were in town for other activities related to partying (ie. on a poon hunt), no woman with half a brain (or better than a 5 on a 10 scale) would follow you back to that place.
Ruffies tend to make a person very agreeable to lots of different ideas.

Old 08-20-2006, 11:45 AM
On Top

Quote:
I have proven that myth wrong on so many occasions. I lived in a dump and had 3 chicks in the bed at once in that shiothole. Game is not relative to $. IME

Old 08-20-2006, 06:35 PM
Ones and Zeros

Mein Auto: It has two dipsticks
Old 08-20-2006, 07:26 PM
Don't worry, be happy

Mein Auto: '05 645Cic
Quote:
I have proven that myth wrong on so many occasions. I lived in a dump and had 3 chicks in the bed at once in that shiothole. Game is not relative to $. IME
I qualified my response - most girls over a 5 on a 10 scale.
Old 08-21-2006, 05:49 AM
On Top

Quote:
I qualified my response - most girls over a 5 on a 10 scale.
I don't talk to 5 or <.

Point is it's for the night before the Fest, not for the whole vacation. It may be a dive but it's perfect for passing out in a drunken stupor.

Old 08-21-2006, 05:55 AM
Chocolate Salty Balls

Mein Auto: Slammin Taco
Quote:
I don't talk to 5 or <.

Point is it's for the night before the Fest, not for the whole vacation. It may be a dive but it's perfect for golden showers on the carpet.

Fixed
Old 08-21-2006, 09:57 PM
call me darkcloud

Quote:
I don't talk to 5 or <.

Point is it's for the night before the Fest, not for the whole vacation. It may be a dive but it's perfect for passing out in a drunken stupor.
You won't convince them. I think it's funny that he hated the $300/night place they got last time but won't give the 100/night place that's a Bimmerfest tradition a chance. A hotel is just a place to sleep and in our case, have someone piss all over, not a place where you're going to spend your entire vacation. Go cheap on the roof over your head and spend your $$ having fun. What do I know, I'm just a poor boogin anyway.

Old 08-22-2006, 06:04 PM
On Top

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jever View Post
You won't convince them. I think it's funny that he hated the $300/night place they got last time but won't give the 100/night place that's a Bimmerfest tradition a chance. A hotel is just a place to sleep and in our case, have someone piss all over, not a place where you're going to spend your entire vacation. Go cheap on the roof over your head and spend your $$ having fun. What do I know, I'm just a poor boogin anyway.
No you have completly captured my sentiment. I'll crash a night or two there during the Fest and then move on to some other spot in Cali. I just hope it's warm enough next year for me to see if I make good shark bait.

Old 11-01-2006, 11:41 PM
love the tanks

Send a message via MSN to sstuner
Mein Auto: 95 540 6
just because of this thread i am so bummed out that i will be away for work and wont be able to drive down,

you guys are totally insane and i whish i could be there
Old 11-02-2006, 05:03 AM
The King of Common Sense

Send a message via Skype™ to Dave 330i
Mein Auto:
2007 will be more than a weekend trip for me. I'm going to take our current exchange student and show him SF and Yosemite before he goes back home.

Swim upstream. Go the other way. Ignore the conventional wisdom. If everybody is doing it one way, there’s a good chance you can find your niche by going exactly in the opposite direction", Sam Walton.