Welcome to Bimmerfest -- The #1 Online Community for BMW related information! Please enjoy the discussion forums below and share your experiences with the 200,000 current, new and past BMW owners. The forums are broken out by car model and into other special interest sections such as BMW European Delivery and a special forum to voice your questions to the many BMW dealers on the site to assist our members!

Please follow the links below to help get you started!

Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > BMW Model Discussions > 3 Series / 4 Series > E90/E91/E92/E93 (2006 - 2013)

E90/E91/E92/E93 (2006 - 2013)
The E9X is the 4th evolution of the BMW 3 series including a highly tuned twin turbo 335i variant pushing out 300hp and 300 ft. lbs. of torque. BMW continues to show that it sets the bar for true driving performance! -- View the E9X Wiki

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #101  
Old 09-15-2006, 03:02 PM
missing23's Avatar
missing23 missing23 is offline
Banned
Location: Chicago...one day...
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Posts: 6,160
Mein Auto: 06 EZGO TXT, chipped!
Quote:
Originally Posted by RiXst3r View Post
...go easy on the dude...
I'm just trying to help...tough love...dealers love this type of ignorant customer...it is the truth.

If people don't believe me...go here to the link below...this is a leasing company stating the same stuff I am...

http://www.leasecompare.com/autolease101_6.php

Last edited by missing23; 09-15-2006 at 03:23 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #102  
Old 09-15-2006, 03:27 PM
missing23's Avatar
missing23 missing23 is offline
Banned
Location: Chicago...one day...
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Posts: 6,160
Mein Auto: 06 EZGO TXT, chipped!
More...this is why people should really learn how to search the internet...tons of info out there...

Lease Down Payment

The first catch is the amount you have to put down, $2,500. Now, for most people when they buy a car, putting $2,500 down does not seem like a big deal. Putting money down when you finance a car is commonplace so you will, at some point, have enough equity to recoup your down payment and lower your monthly payment. The latter is true with a lease, too, but the former does not apply. Putting money down on a lease simply means you are paying some of your rent (and leasing is essentially renting) upfront, thus making for a lower monthly payment.

To put this another way, let's say you were going to rent an apartment and that apartment had a monthly rent of $1,200. Now, suppose the landlord told you that if you paid $1,200 upfront your rent would only be $1,100 per month. How many of us would do that? Not many we would guess. Well, the same holds true when you lease a car. Whether you pay it upfront or during the course of the lease, the total outlay is the same, therefore there is no real advantage to making a down payment.

There is, however, a big disadvantage when you put money down on a lease. Let's say you have put $2,500 down on your lease and the car is either stolen or wrecked. Well, your insurance and the gap coverage will pay off the car. But your $2,500 will never be seen again since it was used at the beginning of your lease to reduce your monthly payment. So, why gamble with your money? The smarter move is to keep that money that you would have used as a down payment in an interest bearing account and make payments from it each month. You will accomplish nearly the same thing as putting the money down, while assuring that your money is safe in the event something unforeseen happens to the car.

So, if we take away the $2,500 down payment, our $289 monthly payment suddenly jumps to $396 per month, or over $107 per month more! Now you see why many advertised leases have a significant down payment, as it can dramatically reduce your monthly payment (but not the total you will pay for the entire lease).
Reply With Quote
  #103  
Old 09-15-2006, 07:16 PM
rmbenner rmbenner is offline
Registered User
Location: St Louis
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 3
Mein Auto: 540i
Discussed pricing with a dealer on a 335i sedan ($45K MSRP). Negotiated the price first and he came down $1K off MSRP. When I asked about the lease, he immediately asked how much I was looking to spend on monthly payments. I told him that was irrelevant to the conversation. I was looking to know the MF and residual on the car and the calculated payment. He took offense. I held to my original point and did not disclose how much I was willing to spend. I asked him for the info and I will make a decision after that.

He came back with the MF of .0031 and and residual of 63% (3 yr / 12K). I said the MF was way more than I was willing to pay, told him thanks, we will not need to proceed any further. The .0031 MF equals to 7.44%. The .002 equals 4.8%. The payment he told me was $730/month with no money down (~$45/month taxes included). I went in with the thought the MF was .002, which I found out is rate for the coupe. The difference in MF for is almost $90/month for the sedan I spec'd.

I like the car. I am willing to spend closer to $625/month for it. For now, I will continue driving my 540i which is a wonderful car itself.
Reply With Quote
  #104  
Old 09-15-2006, 07:37 PM
RiXst3r RiXst3r is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: Columbus, OH
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 135
Mein Auto: 2007 335i Coupe
Quote:
Originally Posted by greginaz1 View Post
Bro, it is STUPID...do whatever you want with your $ but it makes very little financial sense...it amazes me how many people don't grasp it...plus you are not going to fly to Hawaii on a few grand worth of frequent flier miles.

People that focus on payments are doing just what the car dealer wants...and mostly people that don't completely understand what they are doing.
Do what you want...what do I really care...
You seem to have me confused with someone who isnt obviously extremely informed of the inner workings of leases and figures... I was not on here asking for help, I was simply trying to say there is no need to bash the other dude...

And in reply to your obviously ignorant statements above...
I will be going to hawaii on skymiles alone (of course not JUST from this, but close), and anyways I could give a rats @ss about payment, I just always like to put a couple k down because I rarely get a chance to get 8000 sky miles (10,000 is all you need for a ticket), 2k gives me 8000... thats besides the point obviously you dont have a real skymiles AMEX....,

I did negotiate the lease properly, I got $1600 off MSRP, better than anyone else to date at the dealer, best was 500 off, and they sold 5 more since me, AT STICKER... I negotiated the MF down as low as they would go, finance department said no lower than .00225... sure, they may be BS'ing, but I will find that out over the next couple weeks as I continue to negotiate while my car is built. I may or may not put a couple k down, all I know is that the airline tickets are worth more than the 60 bucks in interest I would get from that money in the bank...

all I was doing is trying to say ease up on the other guy, be helpful, without acting like a jerk.

Last edited by RiXst3r; 09-15-2006 at 07:39 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #105  
Old 09-15-2006, 07:50 PM
missing23's Avatar
missing23 missing23 is offline
Banned
Location: Chicago...one day...
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Posts: 6,160
Mein Auto: 06 EZGO TXT, chipped!
Quote:
Originally Posted by rmbenner View Post
Discussed pricing with a dealer on a 335i sedan ($45K MSRP). Negotiated the price first and he came down $1K off MSRP. When I asked about the lease, he immediately asked how much I was looking to spend on monthly payments. I told him that was irrelevant to the conversation. I was looking to know the MF and residual on the car and the calculated payment. He took offense. I held to my original point and did not disclose how much I was willing to spend. I asked him for the info and I will make a decision after that.

He came back with the MF of .0031 and and residual of 63% (3 yr / 12K). I said the MF was way more than I was willing to pay, told him thanks, we will not need to proceed any further. The .0031 MF equals to 7.44%. The .002 equals 4.8%. The payment he told me was $730/month with no money down (~$45/month taxes included). I went in with the thought the MF was .002, which I found out is rate for the coupe. The difference in MF for is almost $90/month for the sedan I spec'd.

I like the car. I am willing to spend closer to $625/month for it. For now, I will continue driving my 540i which is a wonderful car itself.
DUDE!!! You get it!!!

Only thing is MF buy rate for the sedan is .0027, so he is marking up the max .0004...if you want it ask him to meet you halfway!

God, I love it...this is the way to do it...and you knew it when he was offended!!!

For what it is worth I am proud of you...especially in light of some other 'weak' posters lately...
Reply With Quote
  #106  
Old 09-15-2006, 07:58 PM
schley's Avatar
schley schley is offline
This is the Cubs year)
Location: Saudi Arabia (no I'm not kidding)
 
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 4,001
Mein Auto: camel
Quote:
Originally Posted by RiXst3r View Post
You seem to have me confused with someone who isnt obviously extremely informed of the inner workings of leases and figures... I was not on here asking for help, I was simply trying to say there is no need to bash the other dude...

.
bro, dude, man, ******, homeslice, hommie..... Asking for help is what this site is for. It isn't to pound your chest with foolish pride. When I didn't understand leases I asked for help and researched on my own to complete the picture. I learned from those that knew on this site.

It is OK to not know everything, but not OK to act like you do. Remember you only get 1 chance to make a first impression and I don't want to see you having to switch screen names, because you developed an arrogant reputation, when and if you finally decide to come off your high horse.


I would give alittle more respect to others and act humble until you prove that you know what you are talking about. You have 2 stikes against you already, claiming that putting money down is advisable, and not nailing down your lease negotiation right from the get go. You still don't know what lease deal you will get, but you have a car on order. You should shop around for a dealer that accepts YOUR offer, then order your car.

Just a strong suggestion.
__________________
2006 Z4 3.0si -pickup 9/23/06- turned in 8/2/08, titanium silver, black leather, aluminum, step, premium, sport, heated seats
2006 330i e90 ED -Sold 10/23/06
BMWCCA # 350430
Reply With Quote
  #107  
Old 09-15-2006, 08:02 PM
schley's Avatar
schley schley is offline
This is the Cubs year)
Location: Saudi Arabia (no I'm not kidding)
 
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 4,001
Mein Auto: camel
Quote:
Originally Posted by greginaz1 View Post
DUDE!!! You get it!!!

Only thing is MF buy rate for the sedan is .0027, so he is marking up the max .0004...if you want it ask him to meet you halfway!

God, I love it...this is the way to do it...and you knew it when he was offended!!!

For what it is worth I am proud of you...especially in light of some other 'weak' posters lately...
I agree great job. But I'm sure it was about as much fun as a root canal having to negotiate with the dealer in person. I would NEVER do this again after having so much success with email offers and communication. That takes the emotions out of it and you can deal with facts not BS salesmen tactics.
__________________
2006 Z4 3.0si -pickup 9/23/06- turned in 8/2/08, titanium silver, black leather, aluminum, step, premium, sport, heated seats
2006 330i e90 ED -Sold 10/23/06
BMWCCA # 350430
Reply With Quote
  #108  
Old 09-15-2006, 08:06 PM
missing23's Avatar
missing23 missing23 is offline
Banned
Location: Chicago...one day...
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Posts: 6,160
Mein Auto: 06 EZGO TXT, chipped!
Quote:
Originally Posted by RiXst3r View Post
You seem to have me confused with someone who isnt obviously extremely informed of the inner workings of leases and figures... I was not on here asking for help, I was simply trying to say there is no need to bash the other dude...

And in reply to your obviously ignorant statements above...
I will be going to hawaii on skymiles alone (of course not JUST from this, but close), and anyways I could give a rats @ss about payment, I just always like to put a couple k down because I rarely get a chance to get 8000 sky miles (10,000 is all you need for a ticket), 2k gives me 8000... thats besides the point obviously you dont have a real skymiles AMEX....,

I did negotiate the lease properly, I got $1600 off MSRP, better than anyone else to date at the dealer, best was 500 off, and they sold 5 more since me, AT STICKER... I negotiated the MF down as low as they would go, finance department said no lower than .00225... sure, they may be BS'ing, but I will find that out over the next couple weeks as I continue to negotiate while my car is built. I may or may not put a couple k down, all I know is that the airline tickets are worth more than the 60 bucks in interest I would get from that money in the bank...

all I was doing is trying to say ease up on the other guy, be helpful, without acting like a jerk.
Stop your whining and mind your own business then

The dude comes here asking for advice and being that he is clueless I'm going to tell him the harsh truth...if he can't handle it oh well.

Congrats on your trip...I still think it is stupid to put money down...find somewhere else to charge a couple K.
Reply With Quote
  #109  
Old 09-15-2006, 08:12 PM
missing23's Avatar
missing23 missing23 is offline
Banned
Location: Chicago...one day...
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Posts: 6,160
Mein Auto: 06 EZGO TXT, chipped!
Quote:
Originally Posted by schley View Post
bro, dude, man, ******, homeslice, hommie..... Asking for help is what this site is for. It isn't to pound your chest with foolish pride. When I didn't understand leases I asked for help and researched on my own to complete the picture. I learned from those that knew on this site.

It is OK to not know everything, but not OK to act like you do. Remember you only get 1 chance to make a first impression and I don't want to see you having to switch screen names, because you developed an arrogant reputation, when and if you finally decide to come off your high horse.


I would give alittle more respect to others and act humble until you prove that you know what you are talking about. You have 2 stikes against you already, claiming that putting money down is advisable, and not nailing down your lease negotiation right from the get go. You still don't know what lease deal you will get, but you have a car on order. You should shop around for a dealer that accepts YOUR offer, then order your car.

Just a strong suggestion.
+1

I'm really not trying to berate people but if they are clueless and continue to be clueless they will get tough love...its free and it will save them money.
Reply With Quote
  #110  
Old 09-15-2006, 08:44 PM
Kid Eh Kid Eh is offline
Registered User
Location: Toronto
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 77
Mein Auto: 2007 Suzuki RMZ250
Hey greginaz1. The reason we come to forums like this is to ask questions and educate ourselves. A nonce like you doesn't help. Sorry if we're not all highly educated in the financial world like yourself. Have a nice day.
Reply With Quote
  #111  
Old 09-15-2006, 08:57 PM
missing23's Avatar
missing23 missing23 is offline
Banned
Location: Chicago...one day...
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Posts: 6,160
Mein Auto: 06 EZGO TXT, chipped!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kid Eh View Post
Hey greginaz1. The reason we come to forums like this is to ask questions and educate ourselves. A nonce like you doesn't help. Sorry if we're not all highly educated in the financial world like yourself. Have a nice day.
Whatever, I have little patience for incompetence and laziness...and I'm not highly educated in the financial world...when I didn't know anything about leases a few years ago I used the board's search feature...I used internet search engines to get the basics down...I educated myself so I wouldn't ask the same stupid questions over and over again...should I do a cap reduction to lower payment?...can somebody calculate my lease for me?...can somebody calculate my lease with MSD's?

WTF? Maybe I'm a grouch about it but get off your lazy a$$ and figure it out. I'm pretty darn cordial for the people that get it...

PS, if you don't like it don't read my posts and buzz off.

Last edited by missing23; 09-15-2006 at 08:59 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #112  
Old 09-15-2006, 09:01 PM
Kid Eh Kid Eh is offline
Registered User
Location: Toronto
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 77
Mein Auto: 2007 Suzuki RMZ250
Quote:
Originally Posted by greginaz1 View Post
Whatever, I have little patience for incompetence and laziness...and I'm not highly educated in the financial world...when I didn't know anything about leases a few years ago I used the board's search feature...I used internet search engines to get the basics down...I educated myself so I wouldn't ask the same stupid questions over and over again...should I do a cap reduction to lower payment?...can somebody calculate my lease for me?...can somebody calculate my lease with MSD's?

WTF? Maybe I'm a grouch about it but tet off your lazy a$$ and figure it out. I'm pretty darn cordial for the people that get it...

PS, if you don't like it don't read my posts and buzz off.
The sun in that cespool you live in is really getting to you.

Last edited by Kid Eh; 09-15-2006 at 09:06 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #113  
Old 09-15-2006, 09:15 PM
RiXst3r RiXst3r is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: Columbus, OH
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 135
Mein Auto: 2007 335i Coupe
Quote:
Originally Posted by schley View Post
bro, dude, man, ******, homeslice, hommie..... Asking for help is what this site is for. It isn't to pound your chest with foolish pride. When I didn't understand leases I asked for help and researched on my own to complete the picture. I learned from those that knew on this site.

It is OK to not know everything, but not OK to act like you do. Remember you only get 1 chance to make a first impression and I don't want to see you having to switch screen names, because you developed an arrogant reputation, when and if you finally decide to come off your high horse.


I would give alittle more respect to others and act humble until you prove that you know what you are talking about. You have 2 stikes against you already, claiming that putting money down is advisable, and not nailing down your lease negotiation right from the get go. You still don't know what lease deal you will get, but you have a car on order. You should shop around for a dealer that accepts YOUR offer, then order your car.

Just a strong suggestion.
Notice I thanked you for your input earlier, even though I already tried that, the finance dept. wouldnt budge..

I am locked in on the offer, WTF are you talking about... The offer is $1600 off msrp and .00225 MF... I went into 2 different dealers, told them I wanted $1500 over invoice, told them their invoice price, which I got from SEARCHING THESE FORUMS, we went back and forth, and ended up at $2000 over invoice, or $1610 off MSRP. Not to shabby. I am locked into that, if I decided to put money down or not, that doesnt matter... the dealer will let me choose between $528(first payment), $2500, or $5k down, all at the same MF and Negotiated cap cost.

Just because I wanted to put 2k down doesnt mean I dont know how leases work, like I said, I like to get skymiles on my AMEX...
I never claimed that putting large down payments on the table was advisable, I know thats not the case, but a lot of times you can get the payment lower by negotiating with a large down payment and then taking it out last second, they dont ussually renig on the other figures.

How is defended another forum member against a flamer giving me a bad rep? You might wanna read all his posts, he is outa control, at least I am being mature about this.

These forums are to help people, not bash and embarrass them, MY ONLY POINT THIS WHOLE TIME... grow up... or at least play nice...

Last edited by RiXst3r; 09-15-2006 at 09:31 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #114  
Old 09-15-2006, 09:22 PM
loughd1 loughd1 is offline
335iCoupe
Location: beverly hills
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 139
Mein Auto: 2004 325i
RIX you got a good deal I couldn't find anything under sticker price. I then read here that if you are a AAA member you can get $1,600 over invoice on the 335i coupe. this is pre-negotiated and won't go higher or lower. I'm sure ther are some people getting better deals than this out there but in Los Angeles when bentleys are the norm MSRP is the best you can get to many people with to much cash. congrats on the new ride i drove it at the beverly hills dealership and loved it. they wanted 5k over sticker.
Reply With Quote
  #115  
Old 09-15-2006, 09:23 PM
missing23's Avatar
missing23 missing23 is offline
Banned
Location: Chicago...one day...
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Posts: 6,160
Mein Auto: 06 EZGO TXT, chipped!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kid Eh View Post
The sun in that cespool you live in is really getting to you.
I agree, I dislike the Phoenix area almost as much as Frenchies...
Reply With Quote
  #116  
Old 09-15-2006, 09:29 PM
loughd1 loughd1 is offline
335iCoupe
Location: beverly hills
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 139
Mein Auto: 2004 325i
I went to college with a frenchie he sucked.
Reply With Quote
  #117  
Old 09-15-2006, 09:31 PM
missing23's Avatar
missing23 missing23 is offline
Banned
Location: Chicago...one day...
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Posts: 6,160
Mein Auto: 06 EZGO TXT, chipped!
Quote:
Originally Posted by RiXst3r View Post
What the heck? You are all crazy, I am locked in on the offer, WTF are you talking about... The offer is $1600 off msrp and .00225 MF... I went into 2 different dealers, told them I wanted $1500 over invoice, told them their invoice price, which I got from SEARCHING THESE FORUMS, we went back and forth, and ended up at $2000 over invoice, or $1610 off MSRP. Not to shabby. I am locked into that, if I decided to put money down or not, that doesnt matter... the dealer will let me choose between $528(first payment), $2500, or $5k down, all at the same MF and Negotiated cap cost.

Just because I wanted to put 2k down doesnt mean I dont know how leases work, like I said, I like to get skymiles on my AMEX...
I never claimed that putting large down payments on the table was advisable, I know thats not the case, but a lot of times you can get the payment lower by negotiating with a large down payment and then taking it out last second, they dont ussually renig on the other figures.

How is defended another forum member against a flamer giving me a bad rep? You might wanna read all his posts, he is outa control, at least I am being mature about this.

These forums are to help people, not bash and embarrass them, MY ONLY POINT THIS WHOLE TIME... grow up... or at least play nice...
Dude, cut out the lame passive aggressive stuff :gay: , I am not out of control, I know what I am talking about...I was cordial to the guy on his first posts...I also have been on this site a lot longer than you and am definitely not a flamer.
Reply With Quote
  #118  
Old 09-15-2006, 09:32 PM
RiXst3r RiXst3r is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: Columbus, OH
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 135
Mein Auto: 2007 335i Coupe
Quote:
Originally Posted by loughd1 View Post
RIX you got a good deal I couldn't find anything under sticker price. I then read here that if you are a AAA member you can get $1,600 over invoice on the 335i coupe. this is pre-negotiated and won't go higher or lower. I'm sure ther are some people getting better deals than this out there but in Los Angeles when bentleys are the norm MSRP is the best you can get to many people with to much cash. congrats on the new ride i drove it at the beverly hills dealership and loved it. they wanted 5k over sticker.
I got 2 dealers in my area, so I got a price from one, then took it to the other and had them beat it... It also helps that I had a sales history with that dealer. Also, I tried the AAA thing, but they told me it wasnt good on cars that had to be ordered, just ones on the lot.
Reply With Quote
  #119  
Old 09-15-2006, 09:33 PM
loughd1 loughd1 is offline
335iCoupe
Location: beverly hills
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 139
Mein Auto: 2004 325i
what do you call a bouncer at a gay bar?
Reply With Quote
  #120  
Old 09-15-2006, 09:34 PM
loughd1 loughd1 is offline
335iCoupe
Location: beverly hills
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 139
Mein Auto: 2004 325i
A Flame Thrower
Reply With Quote
  #121  
Old 09-15-2006, 09:34 PM
missing23's Avatar
missing23 missing23 is offline
Banned
Location: Chicago...one day...
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Posts: 6,160
Mein Auto: 06 EZGO TXT, chipped!
Quote:
Originally Posted by loughd1 View Post
I went to college with a frenchie he sucked.


Actually, I have a Frenchy friend who is pretty cool...but they are easy targets to make fun of!
Reply With Quote
  #122  
Old 09-15-2006, 09:36 PM
Kid Eh Kid Eh is offline
Registered User
Location: Toronto
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 77
Mein Auto: 2007 Suzuki RMZ250
Quote:
Originally Posted by greginaz1 View Post
I agree, I dislike the Phoenix area almost as much as Frenchies...
And we live in igloos too. Typical ignorant American. And you say "EDUCATE YOURSELF"?
Go watch some more CNN you spoon fed drone
Reply With Quote
  #123  
Old 09-15-2006, 09:38 PM
RiXst3r RiXst3r is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: Columbus, OH
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 135
Mein Auto: 2007 335i Coupe
Quote:
Originally Posted by greginaz1 View Post
Dude, cut out the lame passive aggressive stuff :gay: , I am not out of control, I know what I am talking about...I was cordial to the guy on his first posts...I also have been on this site a lot longer than you and am definitely not a flamer.
Your right, I dont know you, nor these forums, but you were definatly "flaming"

which by definition is...:

Flaming:

An online argument that becomes nasty or derisive, where insulting a party to the discussion takes precedence over the objective merits of one side or another.

Nice call on the passive agressive thing, you got me figured out. Thanks Doc!
Reply With Quote
  #124  
Old 09-15-2006, 09:40 PM
loughd1 loughd1 is offline
335iCoupe
Location: beverly hills
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 139
Mein Auto: 2004 325i
I agree thee one i said sucked was one of my buddies. But he did crap his pants on spring break. Now thats an easy target. He was also filthy rich his parents are major art dealers in france. They use to send him 7k per month in college mind you we lived in the dorms and he use to run out cash by the second week and mooch of us "real college students" who only had about $200 per month all spent on beers.
Reply With Quote
  #125  
Old 09-15-2006, 09:40 PM
missing23's Avatar
missing23 missing23 is offline
Banned
Location: Chicago...one day...
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Posts: 6,160
Mein Auto: 06 EZGO TXT, chipped!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kid Eh View Post
And we live in igloos too. Typical ignorant American. And you say "EDUCATE YOURSELF"?
Go watch some more CNN you spoon fed drone
Geesh, is that all ya got?!



What the heck is a 'drone'?

Do 'drones' run away and hide from conflict? Do 'drones' realize how lucky they are to be next to the most powerful country in the world who basically protects them in all ways?

Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks


Forum Navigation
Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > BMW Model Discussions > 3 Series / 4 Series > E90/E91/E92/E93 (2006 - 2013)
Today's Posts Search
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On



Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Who can post BMWNA proof of Sept SOP for the 335i sedan? OriBMW E90/E91/E92/E93 (2006 - 2013) 7 04-18-2006 07:00 PM
Sorry, if this is my third post about the 335i RobL Site Feedback / Questions / Suggestions 1 02-06-2006 10:37 AM
WTF, I need to be on the Geo Metro board instead ... TeamM3 Off-Topic 27 12-08-2003 07:51 AM
Silver Grey/Natural Brown Just arrived.. vienna 3 Series / 4 Series 22 04-27-2003 08:46 AM
Monthly Lease Payments vs Monthly Ownership Payments mibadboy Ask-A-Dealer 12 08-02-2002 05:35 AM


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 01:17 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
© 2001-2011 performanceIX, Inc. All Rights Reserved .: guidelines .:. privacy .:. terms