Welcome to Bimmerfest -- The #1 Online Community for BMW related information! Please enjoy the discussion forums below and share your experiences with the 200,000 current, new and past BMW owners. The forums are broken out by car model and into other special interest sections such as BMW European Delivery and a special forum to voice your questions to the many BMW dealers on the site to assist our members!

Please follow the links below to help get you started!

Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > BMW Model Discussions > 3 Series / 4 Series > E90/E91/E92/E93 (2006 - 2013)

E90/E91/E92/E93 (2006 - 2013)
The E9X is the 4th evolution of the BMW 3 series including a highly tuned twin turbo 335i variant pushing out 300hp and 300 ft. lbs. of torque. BMW continues to show that it sets the bar for true driving performance! -- View the E9X Wiki

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #126  
Old 09-15-2006, 09:42 PM
missing23's Avatar
missing23 missing23 is offline
Banned
Location: Chicago...one day...
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Posts: 6,160
Mein Auto: 06 EZGO TXT, chipped!
Quote:
Originally Posted by RiXst3r View Post
Your right, I dont know you, nor these forums, but you were definatly "flaming"

which by definition is...:

Flaming:

An online argument that becomes nasty or derisive, where insulting a party to the discussion takes precedence over the objective merits of one side or another.

Nice call on the passive agressive thing, you got me figured out. Thanks Doc!
OK, I'll be direct...:asshole:

Reply With Quote
  #127  
Old 09-15-2006, 10:04 PM
RiXst3r RiXst3r is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: Columbus, OH
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 135
Mein Auto: 2007 335i Coupe
Quote:
Originally Posted by greginaz1 View Post
OK, I'll be direct...:asshole:

Exactly! You got it!

but it still has nothing to do with leasing a 335i
Reply With Quote
  #128  
Old 09-16-2006, 10:52 AM
RiXst3r RiXst3r is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: Columbus, OH
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 135
Mein Auto: 2007 335i Coupe
Because of the wonderful help from these forum members, I re-visited the dealer today, and got the numbers with no down payment... Like I said before, my negotiated price is $1610 off MSRP, which comes to $46235

This is for the following:
335i Steptronic, Sport, Prem, ColdWthr, Paddles, Metallic, Comfort Access, Space Gray, Coral Red, Aluminum.
MSRP: $47,845

total out of pocket (tax,title, license, etc.): $3,173 less deposit = $2173
Total Payment: $639.48

greginaz1: you were right, down payment idea was dumb
Thanks everyone for your help.

Last edited by RiXst3r; 09-16-2006 at 10:56 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #129  
Old 09-16-2006, 11:33 AM
swordfish swordfish is offline
Registered User
Location: Miami
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 74
Mein Auto: 335i
now thats a good price, especially the 1610 off MSRP

I now see exactly why Down Payment is a waste on a lease. I've calculated both ways with zero down payment and multiple security deposits (7).

I'm putting together paper work on the exact lease i want and the numbers, going to fax it to the dealers and see who wants to play.

Thanks for the info...
__________________
Deep Sea Fishing | Fishing Reports

Reply With Quote
  #130  
Old 09-17-2006, 01:49 AM
crowbmw325 crowbmw325 is offline
Registered User
Location: THE OC
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 79
Mein Auto: 2006 325
Are MSD's possible in all states? I live in cali. And could someone please elaborate a little on how they work. If my thinking is right MSD's would reduce the MF, right? If so by how much?

Thanks
Reply With Quote
  #131  
Old 09-17-2006, 07:30 AM
swordfish swordfish is offline
Registered User
Location: Miami
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 74
Mein Auto: 335i
Up to 7 MSD and .00007 reduction for each one to MF.
__________________
Deep Sea Fishing | Fishing Reports

Reply With Quote
  #132  
Old 09-17-2006, 12:53 PM
IraXI IraXI is offline
Registered User
Location: Massachusetts
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 89
Mein Auto: 06 330XI 6Spd
Here is my lease. Keep in mind I qualify for employee pricing.

MSRP: 49040
My Price : 46795
Term: 24 months
Residual : 71%
Mileage : 12k a year
Money Factor : .00235
Sec Dep waived (bumped MF)

Due at signing: 1897.04
I assume ack fee, title, doc, reg and first months payment account for this however Im not sure how much goes toward each.

Payment: $690.83 + 34.54 = 725.37



I am thinking of putting back in the security deposit
I am also going to try and neogociate the ack fee to 625 becuase I think Im being charged 825 and also I am going to try and get buy rate on the money factor which should drop the payment to about $695 w/ security deposit, which would total of 2397 out of pocket if I get what I want. What do you guys think?
__________________
IraXI's My Space

Last edited by IraXI; 09-17-2006 at 12:57 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #133  
Old 09-17-2006, 04:58 PM
missing23's Avatar
missing23 missing23 is offline
Banned
Location: Chicago...one day...
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Posts: 6,160
Mein Auto: 06 EZGO TXT, chipped!
Quote:
Originally Posted by RiXst3r View Post
Exactly! You got it!

but it still has nothing to do with leasing a 335i
Dude, yeah, it takes one to know one...

I'm sorry for being an idiot...was not in a real good mood then...I really just want to help/educate believe it or not...my patience isn't the greatest...
Reply With Quote
  #134  
Old 09-17-2006, 05:03 PM
missing23's Avatar
missing23 missing23 is offline
Banned
Location: Chicago...one day...
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Posts: 6,160
Mein Auto: 06 EZGO TXT, chipped!
Quote:
Originally Posted by RiXst3r View Post
Because of the wonderful help from these forum members, I re-visited the dealer today, and got the numbers with no down payment... Like I said before, my negotiated price is $1610 off MSRP, which comes to $46235

This is for the following:
335i Steptronic, Sport, Prem, ColdWthr, Paddles, Metallic, Comfort Access, Space Gray, Coral Red, Aluminum.
MSRP: $47,845

total out of pocket (tax,title, license, etc.): $3,173 less deposit = $2173
Total Payment: $639.48

greginaz1: you were right, down payment idea was dumb
Thanks everyone for your help.
Congrats...I got $1650 over invoice on mine with MF of buy rate plus 0.0002 and acquistion at $625 cost if I decide to lease.
Reply With Quote
  #135  
Old 09-17-2006, 05:28 PM
RiXst3r RiXst3r is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: Columbus, OH
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 135
Mein Auto: 2007 335i Coupe
Quote:
Originally Posted by greginaz1 View Post
Dude, yeah, it takes one to know one...

I'm sorry for being an idiot...was not in a real good mood then...I really just want to help/educate believe it or not...my patience isn't the greatest...
Those dang sales guys really talk you into those down payments , part of me doesnt care, cause it was only a few g's, but your right, you might as well hold on to it... I guess I got a little frustrated because I actually had a really good deal, and everyone here made me feel like I didnt know what I was doing, even though I negotiated properly (up from invoice), and never talked payments til the end...

Good job on the $1650 over invoice... the lowest my dealer would go was $2000 over ($1610 off MSRP), which was the lowest i have seen up until your deal...

Last edited by RiXst3r; 09-17-2006 at 05:31 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #136  
Old 09-17-2006, 06:05 PM
missing23's Avatar
missing23 missing23 is offline
Banned
Location: Chicago...one day...
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Posts: 6,160
Mein Auto: 06 EZGO TXT, chipped!
Quote:
Originally Posted by RiXst3r View Post
Those dang sales guys really talk you into those down payments , part of me doesnt care, cause it was only a few g's, but your right, you might as well hold on to it... I guess I got a little frustrated because I actually had a really good deal, and everyone here made me feel like I didnt know what I was doing, even though I negotiated properly (up from invoice), and never talked payments til the end...

Good job on the $1650 over invoice... the lowest my dealer would go was $2000 over ($1610 off MSRP), which was the lowest i have seen up until your deal...
I have a pretty 'stripped' car though...only options were Titanium Silver Metallic, Sport and Heated Seats.
Reply With Quote
  #137  
Old 09-18-2006, 11:42 PM
fibercus fibercus is offline
BMW Driver
Location: Los Angeles, CA
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 64
Send a message via AIM to fibercus
Mein Auto: 2006 335i 6MT zsp,zpp,nav
Yes thats a great price.

I've got 2 dealers willing to go 1,500 under MSRP and a third whos at 1,320. Between the two 1,500 i think I may be able to get them to go against each other

My nearest dealership is marking up the 335i 5K! they are crazy..
Reply With Quote
  #138  
Old 09-19-2006, 03:01 PM
swordfish swordfish is offline
Registered User
Location: Miami
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 74
Mein Auto: 335i
Quote:
Originally Posted by srobmw View Post
I've been driving it for over a week now so I guess it's time to post the lease details.

Gross cap cost- $46,665.00

Cap cost reduction-$625.00
First payment- $701.98
Sec deposit- $ 0.00
Reg fees- $185.00
Sales tax- $2054.56
Sales tax - $50.81
(on cap cost)
Doc fee- $45.00
Oth ufrnt chg- $12.50
(beats the sh1t
out of me)
Total- $3674.85
Less deposit- $1000.00

Paid at delivery- $2674.85

Monthly payment- $701.98

Residual- $26662.60



This is for 36 months at 15k per year.

By no means a deal,but, it's no ripoff either. And I'm the first kid on the block with one. Plus it's probably close to $200 a month cheaper than the Competition Package M3 I was thinking about getting. So it works for me. And I love the damned thing.

Hope this helps all you prospective buyers


On this deal. You are paying the tax up front right? So the 701.98 does not include tax since you already paid it up front? Understand correctly?

Does your state make you do this?

I prefer to roll in the tax and avoid forking over 2k up front...

thanks
__________________
Deep Sea Fishing | Fishing Reports

Reply With Quote
  #139  
Old 09-19-2006, 03:30 PM
srobmw's Avatar
srobmw srobmw is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: new windsor, ny
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 741
Mein Auto: 2009 M3 Coupe
Quote:
Originally Posted by swordfish View Post
On this deal. You are paying the tax up front right? So the 701.98 does not include tax since you already paid it up front? Understand correctly?

Does your state make you do this?

I prefer to roll in the tax and avoid forking over 2k up front...

thanks
That does include the sales tax. I am sure you could finance the sales tax if you wanted to.

One error in my post: total cap cost was $47,290.

$46,665 + $625 aquisition fee.
__________________
2009 M3 coupe,interlagos blue,6mt,loaded19" hre comp 97s,powerchip,h&r springs,hamann front splitter,eisenmann race exhaustDelivered 7/10/09
Reply With Quote
  #140  
Old 09-20-2006, 05:56 PM
Baggio10 Baggio10 is offline
Registered User
Location: Ashburn, Virginia
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 24
Mein Auto: 2004 X3 2.5
Guys,

I am thinking about leasing a 328I. I am new to the leasing environment, so I don't really know what to look for.

Can someone briefly explain what keeps the monthly payments down on a lease? Or possibly come up with a scenario. Thanks....
Reply With Quote
  #141  
Old 09-20-2006, 06:10 PM
crowbmw325 crowbmw325 is offline
Registered User
Location: THE OC
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 79
Mein Auto: 2006 325
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baggio10 View Post
Guys,

I am thinking about leasing a 328I. I am new to the leasing environment, so I don't really know what to look for.

Can someone briefly explain what keeps the monthly payments down on a lease? Or possibly come up with a scenario. Thanks....
I'm not trying to be an azz but this post is about what you are asking. There is plenty in here that will help you understand a lease and countless senarios. Could you bee more specific in what you want to know?
Reply With Quote
  #142  
Old 09-21-2006, 06:52 PM
JSA JSA is offline
Registered User
Location: Texas
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 3
Mein Auto: Hopefully a 335 coupe
Unhappy 335i Lease Problem

First off - damn! This site has an insane amount of information for consumers. I'm a noobie, so I apologize if this is a dumb question or rant.

I went to the BMW dealership here in Houston last week and drove the 335i coupe and instantly fell in love with it. I won't lie - I got my first job 2 years ago and have never had a nice car. This will be the first car I will have purchased so I got a little ahead of myself. After talking number with the dealer I put 1000 down for them to start building the car (Jet black, aluminum interior, w/sport package and paddle shift $43,670. It's so damn fine!).

We discussed leasing numbers and I walked away happy with the numbers...and seeing as I didn't sign the lease, I could in theory walk away if I got screwed (i know, dumb)

I have a choice of regular lease or owners choice (still can't figure out which one is better, though the oc is cheaper) for 3 yrs - 12k miles.

I did some research before I found this site and thought I was getting a good deal. Yesterday I found this site - and now I am freaked out!

This is what he faxed me yesterday and it seems like i'm getting reemed:

3 yr - 12k lease
Price: $43,670
Tax: $2729.38
Doc Fee and Govt Fee: $182
Down Payment: $3800

MF: 2.55
Residual: 60%
Monthly Payment: 682.16 for lease and 669.97 for owner's choice

After reading this site, I already figured that i'm getting f'd on the MF (shouldn't it be 2 base with a max of 2.4 with markup?). I also thought putting down money gets you a lower rate via the security deposit. How is this legit???

I'm really not looking to get an amazing deal, but after reading on this site it seems like a lot is real screwy with this deal. I don't care as much about the MSRP as I do about the terms of the lease...and I still can't figure out what I should be doing different.

What should I do to get the best lease deal on this car...I am not even looking to get a great price as nobody in Houston would budge on the MSRP. But the MF and monthly payments are starting to scare me now...Sorry for such a long post. It's just that after reading on this forum I am real scared.

Can anyone give me advice on how to tackle this with the salesman. If this lease is absurd or he's screwing me on basic numbers then I need to cancel this order ASAP. I'm even scared of the owner's choice b/c it's cheaper somehow than the lease.

Thanks for any help that can be provided.
Reply With Quote
  #143  
Old 09-21-2006, 07:44 PM
sflgator's Avatar
sflgator sflgator is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: South Florida
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 311
Mein Auto: '07 BMW 335i Coupe
335i Deal

Ok. So, it looks like I'll be putting in my order with a deposit Fri., 9/22 on an '07 335i Coupe...kind a loaded, but believe me it's all needed! Tell me what you think of the deal...

335i Coupe - Sparkling Graphite/Black Leather/Alum. trim, Auto/Step, Prem., Sport., Paddle Shifters, Navi., Comfort Access, Active Cruise Control, & Sat Radio...all the cool stuff I currently have and use everyday in my Infiniti (and even missing a couple things that BMW doesn't offer, but oh well). MSRP = $51,990

$2,000 Discount off MSRP ($2,170 over Invoice) = $49,990 selling price
30-month lease/20k mi./yr. (yes, I do A LOT of driving for my career)
MF = .00215 I think (no sec. deposit), Residual Value = 60.4%
$2,500 down (I tried the MSD thing, but it didn't lower the monthly payment enough), so oh well, $ down which I've never done before on any of my past car leases. Se La Vi.
Total Inception Costs = $4,485
$775/mo. including tax

Now, I will be watching the MF's over the next 2-3 months (assuming the MF's would either stay the same or go down a bit), and I will evaluate whether or not I can do even better when the car arrives at the dealer. So, I am not commiting to this deal now and my deposit is refundable. I will also be looking at the new '07 Infiniti G35 (and contrary to what some others here think about Infiniti and its reliability, I've had 2 of them now without any problems...I just change the oil and rotate tires every 5k mi....that's it; they may not handle as well as BMW, but they're great cars nonetheless). Hey, I have to at least test drive the Infiniti G35 so I can compare it to the 335i Coupe...it's only fair and this is how I do things to make informed and educated decisions.

I was offered a similar deal by another dealer here as well. Don't forget...the '07 335i Sedan is coming too, and they out-sell the 3-Series Coupe like 4-1 or something. So, I'm guessing that BMW wants to move the Coupes as well. From what I've seen though, it seems that for the new '07 BMW 335i Coupe, this may be as good of a deal as I can get at this time. That may be different in Nov. or Dec. though.

So, what do you think????
Reply With Quote
  #144  
Old 09-21-2006, 08:03 PM
sflgator's Avatar
sflgator sflgator is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: South Florida
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 311
Mein Auto: '07 BMW 335i Coupe
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSA View Post
This is what he faxed me yesterday and it seems like i'm getting reemed:

3 yr - 12k lease
Price: $43,670
Tax: $2729.38
Doc Fee and Govt Fee: $182
Down Payment: $3800

MF: 2.55
Residual: 60%
Monthly Payment: 682.16 for lease and 669.97 for owner's choice

After reading this site, I already figured that i'm getting f'd on the MF (shouldn't it be 2 base with a max of 2.4 with markup?). I also thought putting down money gets you a lower rate via the security deposit. How is this legit???

I'm really not looking to get an amazing deal, but after reading on this site it seems like a lot is real screwy with this deal. I don't care as much about the MSRP as I do about the terms of the lease...and I still can't figure out what I should be doing different.

What should I do to get the best lease deal on this car...I am not even looking to get a great price as nobody in Houston would budge on the MSRP. But the MF and monthly payments are starting to scare me now...Sorry for such a long post. It's just that after reading on this forum I am real scared.

Can anyone give me advice on how to tackle this with the salesman. If this lease is absurd or he's screwing me on basic numbers then I need to cancel this order ASAP. I'm even scared of the owner's choice b/c it's cheaper somehow than the lease.

Thanks for any help that can be provided.
How's your credit rating? I ask only b/c you say you're only 2 years post 1st job and never had a really nice car. Your FICO score may not be as high as you think, thus the crappy deal they're offering you. To BMW Financial Services, you are a much higher risk than many other and older ppl with higher credit ratings. If you don't know your credit score, then find out online. If it's decent, then shop around for a better deal or simply tell them that the deal they've offered you just isn't acceptable. If your credit isn't great, then either you do the deal as offered or you get a less expensive car. What about a certified pre-owned Bimmer? Many of us that drive these $40k, $50k+ cars have been working our tails off for many years and we've earned the right to drive nice cars. Just trying to put it all into perspective. Good luck!
Reply With Quote
  #145  
Old 09-21-2006, 10:46 PM
Orient330iNYC's Avatar
Orient330iNYC Orient330iNYC is online now
Flying monkey herder
Location: Wall St
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Posts: 7,018
Mein Auto: Daihatsu Terrios
Quote:
Originally Posted by sflgator View Post
How's your credit rating? I ask only b/c you say you're only 2 years post 1st job and never had a really nice car. Your FICO score may not be as high as you think, thus the crappy deal they're offering you. To BMW Financial Services, you are a much higher risk than many other and older ppl with higher credit ratings. If you don't know your credit score, then find out online. If it's decent, then shop around for a better deal or simply tell them that the deal they've offered you just isn't acceptable. If your credit isn't great, then either you do the deal as offered or you get a less expensive car. What about a certified pre-owned Bimmer? Many of us that drive these $40k, $50k+ cars have been working our tails off for many years and we've earned the right to drive nice cars. Just trying to put it all into perspective. Good luck!
BMW FS (last i remember) was approve/decline only, no tiered MF based on FICO. you are either approved or not.
__________________
Past: 2001 330i ZSP/ZPP/Step
Past: 2004 S60R 6MT Sport
Past: 2007 335i 6MT ZSP/ZCW/322/655
Past: 2010 335xi ZMP/ZCW/ZPP/PPK/PE
Present: 2013 335i 6MT ZMM/ZDH/ZTP/3AG/494/508
Current Homeland Threat Level:
Reply With Quote
  #146  
Old 09-21-2006, 10:56 PM
Jaydev1 Jaydev1 is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: Bakersfield
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Posts: 25
Mein Auto: 330ci, 745li
335i ED Lease

I have an ED lease on a 335i sedan.
Term - 24 months
US MSRP - 47800
My ED Price 42800
MF=.00231+.003 for ED = .00261
BMW picks up 2 payment in exchange for added ED MF.
7 security Deposits.
12k miles per year.

$606 per month.
Reply With Quote
  #147  
Old 09-22-2006, 07:13 AM
swordfish swordfish is offline
Registered User
Location: Miami
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 74
Mein Auto: 335i
nice deal there.. i'm thinking of doing a 24 month lease myself... maybe go up to the m series in 2 years...
__________________
Deep Sea Fishing | Fishing Reports

Reply With Quote
  #148  
Old 09-22-2006, 05:11 PM
JSA JSA is offline
Registered User
Location: Texas
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 3
Mein Auto: Hopefully a 335 coupe
Quote:
Originally Posted by sflgator View Post
How's your credit rating? I ask only b/c you say you're only 2 years post 1st job and never had a really nice car. Your FICO score may not be as high as you think, thus the crappy deal they're offering you. To BMW Financial Services, you are a much higher risk than many other and older ppl with higher credit ratings. If you don't know your credit score, then find out online. If it's decent, then shop around for a better deal or simply tell them that the deal they've offered you just isn't acceptable. If your credit isn't great, then either you do the deal as offered or you get a less expensive car. What about a certified pre-owned Bimmer? Many of us that drive these $40k, $50k+ cars have been working our tails off for many years and we've earned the right to drive nice cars. Just trying to put it all into perspective. Good luck!
I have great credit, so that's not the issue...I have called everywhere locally and MSRP with .0024 is it.

The only places that have gone lower are out of state. Can they even charge that rate?
Reply With Quote
  #149  
Old 09-22-2006, 07:22 PM
03BMW330 03BMW330 is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: 585
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Posts: 328
Mein Auto: 2011 X5 35D
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaydev1 View Post
I have an ED lease on a 335i sedan.
Term - 24 months
US MSRP - 47800
My ED Price 42800
MF=.00231+.003 for ED = .00261
BMW picks up 2 payment in exchange for added ED MF.
7 security Deposits.
12k miles per year.

$606 per month.

When you do ED lease, do you calculate CAP Cost as invoice prices + invoice options+ dealer profit or just ED cost saving ED MSRP + Options

and
Does ED lease goes against dealers allocations or not >>

am I missing something
Thanks
__________________

Last edited by 03BMW330; 09-22-2006 at 07:32 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #150  
Old 09-22-2006, 07:45 PM
PK8's Avatar
PK8 PK8 is offline
Confessed Bimmer Fanatic
Location: Midwest USA
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 715
Mein Auto: 2008 M5
Quote:
Originally Posted by 03BMW330 View Post
Does ED lease goes against dealers allocations or not >>
It is my understanding that it does not, and that is one of the reasons why you should be able to get a better discount on ED than on non-ED.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks


Forum Navigation
Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > BMW Model Discussions > 3 Series / 4 Series > E90/E91/E92/E93 (2006 - 2013)
Today's Posts Search
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On



Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Who can post BMWNA proof of Sept SOP for the 335i sedan? OriBMW E90/E91/E92/E93 (2006 - 2013) 7 04-18-2006 07:00 PM
Sorry, if this is my third post about the 335i RobL Site Feedback / Questions / Suggestions 1 02-06-2006 10:37 AM
WTF, I need to be on the Geo Metro board instead ... TeamM3 Off-Topic 27 12-08-2003 07:51 AM
Silver Grey/Natural Brown Just arrived.. vienna 3 Series / 4 Series 22 04-27-2003 08:46 AM
Monthly Lease Payments vs Monthly Ownership Payments mibadboy Ask-A-Dealer 12 08-02-2002 05:35 AM


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 10:10 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
© 2001-2011 performanceIX, Inc. All Rights Reserved .: guidelines .:. privacy .:. terms