Welcome to Bimmerfest -- The #1 Online Community for BMW related information! Please enjoy the discussion forums below and share your experiences with the 200,000 current, new and past BMW owners. The forums are broken out by car model and into other special interest sections such as BMW European Delivery and a special forum to voice your questions to the many BMW dealers on the site to assist our members!

Please follow the links below to help get you started!

Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > BMW Model Discussions > 3 Series / 4 Series

3 Series / 4 Series
The 3 Series / 4 Series Forum. If you would like to see all new posts in all the forums, click here.

Old 12-12-2002, 06:20 PM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: 2011 X5 35D
330i Performance Package

"BMW Introduces the 330i Performance Package To Debut at the Los Angeles International Auto Show
The quintessential sport sedan once again raises the performance bar

December 9th, 2002, Woodcliff Lake, NJ… An all-new Performance Package for the 2003 330i Sedan will make its debut at the Los Angeles International Auto Show on January 2nd, 2003 and begin production in March. The 330i sedan continues to win comparison test after comparison test on the strength of its performance and handling prowess. Never being a company to leave well enough alone, with the introduction of the Performance Package BMW will raise the driving experience to an even higher standard.

There is no aspect of the driving experience that has not been enhanced by the Performance Package. Modifications to the 3.0-liter in-line six-cylinder engine yield a ten horsepower increase to 235. For the first time in a 330i it will include a six-speed manual transmission with a short-throw shifter. With the addition of a shorter final drive the 330i with a Performance Package will accelerate from 0 – 60 miles-per-hour in 6 seconds, about half a second faster than a standard 330i. To match the performance a new sports suspension more finally tuned than the 330i’s standard sport suspension is mated to 18-inch wheels with mixed-size performance tires. The look and feel of the interior has been refined with cloth and Alcantara sport seats matching the Alcantara sport steering wheel. An anthracite headliner and Black cube aluminum trim complete the interior look. Silver cube aluminum trim is optional. The instrumentation includes red needles while the tachometer reflects the modified engine’s 300 higher rpm limit.

From the outside the 330i Performance Package will be immediately apparent from its Aerodynamic Package, black headlight trim and high gloss shadowline trim. The aforementioned 18-inch wheels and tires and new exhaust that not only appears but also sounds more aggressive complete the look. "

source: BMWUSA.com
Old 12-12-2002, 06:29 PM
•••••••

Mein Auto: '11 1M;'08 MCS;'02 325iT
http://bimmerfest.com/forums/showthr...threadid=17171
Old 12-12-2002, 07:00 PM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: 2011 X5 35D
SORRY!!!