Welcome to Bimmerfest -- The #1 Online Community for BMW related information! Please enjoy the discussion forums below and share your experiences with the 200,000 current, new and past BMW owners. The forums are broken out by car model and into other special interest sections such as BMW European Delivery and a special forum to voice your questions to the many BMW dealers on the site to assist our members!

Please follow the links below to help get you started!

Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > The Best of Bimmerfest! > Classifieds > Wheels and Tires

Wheels and Tires
Wheels, tires, spacers etc....

Old 11-19-2006, 07:33 PM

Mein Auto: 03 330i ZHP
FS/WTT (NJ) 4 Dun Winter Sp M3 snow tires with Miglia Wheels

Dear Members,

Recently bought the below Winter Setup for my recently acquired 330 ZHP sedan. When I bough them I was understanding that they would fit properly, but upon installing them today I found out that the rear offset is no proper and caused rubbing.

I am looking to sell or trade for similar set. Upon searching, I realize now that I need at most 225/45/17 with proper offset.

Willing to trade up or down plus/minus cash respectively if needed. Also looking for something relatively local to NJ, I am north of newark for reference.

Below if from the previous owners post on Bimmerforums.com . I can take extra pics if needed. Wheels were on his wife's M3 and were taken care of.
Not sure if you can post URL's as new member but here is his members name for pics initial pics: pbraun

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

4 "Mille Miglia" wheels, 4 Dunlop Winter Sport M3 snow tires (size: 225/50R17). The whole "package" of wheels and tires came from Tire Rack. Fitment for a 2003 M3. Mounted and balanced, used only 1 winter season - like new, no noticeable wear on tires, no curb rash on wheels. Take OEM mounting lug nuts.

Again like new. Cost $900 +.......asking $600 which is what I paid for..

If you know someone who is interested or can help me please have them contact me at el_loaf@yahoo.com

VR
Alex
Advertisement
Old 11-21-2006, 04:04 PM

I have two other gentlemen that spoke with me last night..

I will update saying that they are tenatively taken, if any of them back out, I will let you all know..

VR
Alex
Old 11-22-2006, 07:02 PM

Mein Auto: 2002 BMW M3
these wheels only fit the e46 m3
Alpine White | Anthracite w/M Texture Alcantara/Nappa Leather Seat Trim | 6-Speed Manual Transmission | 18" Double Spoke Alloy Wheels | Cold Weather Package | Xenon low-beam & high-beam headlights w/ auto-leveling | Harman Kardon Premium Sound System
Old 11-25-2006, 09:46 AM

I know for certain that they fit the E46, but not sure about what other cars, sorry..

Also as of this morning wheels are sold
VR
Alex