Welcome to Bimmerfest -- The #1 Online Community for BMW related information! Please enjoy the discussion forums below and share your experiences with the 200,000 current, new and past BMW owners. The forums are broken out by car model and into other special interest sections such as BMW European Delivery and a special forum to voice your questions to the many BMW dealers on the site to assist our members!

Please follow the links below to help get you started!

Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > BMW Model Discussions > Z Series > E36 /7 Z3 (1996-2002)

E36 /7 Z3 (1996-2002)
E36/7 Z3 roadster and coupe talk with our gurus here.

Old 10-04-2007, 08:59 PM

Mein Auto: 2005 330i ZHP
New Alpine White Z4M Coupe

Hello All - Just picked up my 07 Alpine White Z4M Coupe this week...unfortunately I negotiated the deal on Sunday, Sept 30th, came in to sign papers on Monday, Oct 1st, not knowing that I could've backed out and probably saved another $2500! Oh well, I'm still happy with my deal that amounted to nearly $8K off sticker! How often are you able to pickup a genuine M-car for less than sticker (E60 M5 excluded )?? With this "deal", it was pretty easy to obtain spousal support for the purchase . The car came equipped with prem/nav/heated seats.

Thrilled with the car which is currently back at the dealer for a realignment to fix a slight pull towards the left...I'll be back in the saddle tomorrow, can't wait!!

Last edited by buymenow00; 10-04-2007 at 09:02 PM.
Ads by Google
Old 10-04-2007, 11:24 PM
Z4 Mvangelist

Mein Auto: 2003 M5-S2, 2002 540iT-S2
Quote:
Originally Posted by buymenow00 View Post
Hello All - Just picked up my 07 Alpine White Z4M Coupe this week...unfortunately I negotiated the deal on Sunday, Sept 30th, came in to sign papers on Monday, Oct 1st, not knowing that I could've backed out and probably saved another $2500! Oh well, I'm still happy with my deal that amounted to nearly $8K off sticker! How often are you able to pickup a genuine M-car for less than sticker (E60 M5 excluded )?? With this "deal", it was pretty easy to obtain spousal support for the purchase . The car came equipped with prem/nav/heated seats.

Thrilled with the car which is currently back at the dealer for a realignment to fix a slight pull towards the left...I'll be back in the saddle tomorrow, can't wait!!
-Awesome deal, I'm a bit jealous as I only got $500 over invoice on mine. Post pics, and maybe I'll see you around SoCal some time Or drop by Cal Speedway this weekend and check out my Coupe at BMS's booth (when it's not on track).
Old 10-05-2007, 06:44 AM

Mein Auto: 2005 330i ZHP
Hi Earl - I know you from the M5 boards, in fact we were due to meet in Orange but my crazy work schedule was too difficult to get around. In any event, the prices are definitely soft...and I know that I left money on the table in my deal...and there will be people who buy today that could've done better tomorrow I'm afraid. If the car's not selling well, why does BMW continue to build them??

Retired:
2007 Z4 M Coupe
2003 M5 - one of the greatest cars of all time
2001 530i/6
1991 325i
1981 320iS
Old 10-05-2007, 10:16 AM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: Z4 M Coupe
Congrats! I'm in the exact same boat; made what I thought was a killer deal on the last day of the 5k incentive, only to find out I could've done a lot better if I waited one more day. I'm so happy with the car though that I don't really care.

Is the Cal Speedway event both days this weekend? I'll probably come check it out.
Old 10-05-2007, 01:41 PM

Mein Auto: Z4 M Coupe
I got mine on Oct 1st and still got 5k, but they paid off 4800 Dollars of my lease payments on the car I walked away from ( 04 S4 Sedan), so I say enjoy it in good health and have fun.
Old 10-05-2007, 05:25 PM
Z4 Mvangelist

Mein Auto: 2003 M5-S2, 2002 540iT-S2
Quote:
Originally Posted by buymenow00 View Post
Hi Earl - I know you from the M5 boards, in fact we were due to meet in Orange but my crazy work schedule was too difficult to get around. In any event, the prices are definitely soft...and I know that I left money on the table in my deal...and there will be people who buy today that could've done better tomorrow I'm afraid. If the car's not selling well, why does BMW continue to build them??
-Yeah. I remember you! Come on out to Cal Speedway this weekend and say hi if you have time. It's free to get it, just say your with BMS if they ask

Quote:
Originally Posted by apexstrafer View Post
Congrats! I'm in the exact same boat; made what I thought was a killer deal on the last day of the 5k incentive, only to find out I could've done a lot better if I waited one more day. I'm so happy with the car though that I don't really care.

Is the Cal Speedway event both days this weekend? I'll probably come check it out.
-Yeppers