Welcome to Bimmerfest -- The #1 Online Community for BMW related information! Please enjoy the discussion forums below and share your experiences with the 200,000 current, new and past BMW owners. The forums are broken out by car model and into other special interest sections such as BMW European Delivery and a special forum to voice your questions to the many BMW dealers on the site to assist our members!

Please follow the links below to help get you started!

Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > Bimmerfest 2014 > Previous Events > Bimmerfest 2007: Santa Barbara, CA

Bimmerfest 2007: Santa Barbara, CA
Mark it on your calendar, Bimmerfest 2007 will be held on May 5, 2007 at the Earl Warren Showgrounds!
Sponsored by Supersprint North America

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #51  
Old 03-29-2007, 08:44 AM
Mike_Check Mike_Check is offline
Account close at users request
Location: .
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 2,710
Mein Auto: .
Quote:
Originally Posted by gadibbleiii View Post
I thought I already registered. Is this something new I have to do?
Thanks,
George
There should be an "East of the Mississippi BimmerFest!"...Us east coasters are envious...
Reply With Quote
  #52  
Old 03-29-2007, 03:06 PM
Keith's Avatar
Keith Keith is offline
Tamer of the Mighty V8
Location: P-town in SF/Bay Area
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Posts: 1,321
Mein Auto: Black 1995 540i
Quote:
Originally Posted by gadibbleiii View Post
I thought I already registered. Is this something new I have to do?
Thanks,
George
George, are you talking about the Caravan you replied to?
This is for the Bimmerfest event itself, so please register there too, assuming this is what you meant?

The link for the registration is in the Evite, so maybe that's what you're thinking of.
__________________
Keith- "The Wheel Repair Guy"
Reply With Quote
  #53  
Old 03-29-2007, 06:17 PM
Buyse13's Avatar
Buyse13 Buyse13 is offline
Bring the 'fest to Dallas
Location: Plano, Texas / Nashville, Tennessee
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 372
Send a message via AIM to Buyse13
Mein Auto: 01 325i ZSP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike_Check View Post
There should be an "East of the Mississippi BimmerFest!"...Us east coasters are envious...
ya know, it kind of makes sense for it to be centrally located in a city like..... lets say, Dallas?!

But the atmosphere of California is amazing and I believe there is probably a larger portion of participants out of California than any where else.

But if the 'fest were to ever move to lets say Dallas, I am sure that the Fair Grounds would love to host the fest!
__________________
Everyday above ground is a good day.
Reply With Quote
  #54  
Old 03-29-2007, 07:16 PM
Mike_Check Mike_Check is offline
Account close at users request
Location: .
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 2,710
Mein Auto: .
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buyse13 View Post
ya know, it kind of makes sense for it to be centrally located in a city like..... lets say, Dallas?!

But the atmosphere of California is amazing and I believe there is probably a larger portion of participants out of California than any where else.

But if the 'fest were to ever move to lets say Dallas, I am sure that the Fair Grounds would love to host the fest!
Dallas...or let's say....my street. Block off the streets, line em up...or is that too childish?
Reply With Quote
  #55  
Old 03-30-2007, 07:01 AM
gadibbleiii gadibbleiii is offline
Registered User
Location: Sacramento, CA
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 19
Mein Auto: M roadster '06
No, but thanks. I registered earlier and got a response on 3/18/07 that I was registered for Bimmerfest 2007 with a couple of links embedded. Now I see this post that registration is now open. Wondering if I have to re-register.
Thanks,
George

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keith View Post
George, are you talking about the Caravan you replied to?
This is for the Bimmerfest event itself, so please register there too, assuming this is what you meant?

The link for the registration is in the Evite, so maybe that's what you're thinking of.
Reply With Quote
  #56  
Old 03-30-2007, 07:09 AM
Cliff Cliff is offline
TMS
Location: Home
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Posts: 9,269
Mein Auto: BMW
Quote:
Originally Posted by gadibbleiii View Post
No, but thanks. I registered earlier and got a response on 3/18/07 that I was registered for Bimmerfest 2007 with a couple of links embedded. Now I see this post that registration is now open. Wondering if I have to re-register.
Thanks,
George
Registration opened on 2/21 (the date of the first post in this thread), so if you registered for the event on 3/18 then I imagine you are as registered as you can be.
Reply With Quote
  #57  
Old 03-30-2007, 10:20 AM
Buyse13's Avatar
Buyse13 Buyse13 is offline
Bring the 'fest to Dallas
Location: Plano, Texas / Nashville, Tennessee
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 372
Send a message via AIM to Buyse13
Mein Auto: 01 325i ZSP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike_Check View Post
Dallas...or let's say....my street. Block off the streets, line em up...or is that too childish?
Does this mean you would provide free lodging?
__________________
Everyday above ground is a good day.
Reply With Quote
  #58  
Old 03-30-2007, 11:00 AM
Mike_Check Mike_Check is offline
Account close at users request
Location: .
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 2,710
Mein Auto: .
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buyse13 View Post
Does this mean you would provide free lodging?
I have 4 bedrooms...6 beds available...BYOB, and dont park on the lawn....so yeah...bring it on!
Reply With Quote
  #59  
Old 03-30-2007, 09:40 PM
Buyse13's Avatar
Buyse13 Buyse13 is offline
Bring the 'fest to Dallas
Location: Plano, Texas / Nashville, Tennessee
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 372
Send a message via AIM to Buyse13
Mein Auto: 01 325i ZSP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike_Check View Post
I have 4 bedrooms...6 beds available...BYOB, and dont park on the lawn....so yeah...bring it on!
ok, I call you bed so i can be "KING OF THE CASTLE, KING OF THE CASTLE"
__________________
Everyday above ground is a good day.
Reply With Quote
  #60  
Old 03-31-2007, 12:04 AM
reidconti reidconti is offline
Officially Weird
Location: Belmont, CA
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 1,619
Mein Auto: Clownshoe,Miata,WeeStrom
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike_Check View Post
I have 4 bedrooms...6 beds available...BYOB, and dont park on the lawn....so yeah...bring it on!
Texas, huh? For what you're paying in mortgage on that house, you could probably afford you very own cardboard box in a bad part of town here in the Bay Area. What do you need all that space for, anyway? :
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #61  
Old 03-31-2007, 11:19 AM
Mike_Check Mike_Check is offline
Account close at users request
Location: .
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 2,710
Mein Auto: .
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buyse13 View Post
ok, I call you bed so i can be "KING OF THE CASTLE, KING OF THE CASTLE"
Reply With Quote
  #62  
Old 03-31-2007, 11:20 AM
Mike_Check Mike_Check is offline
Account close at users request
Location: .
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 2,710
Mein Auto: .
Quote:
Originally Posted by reidconti View Post
Texas, huh? For what you're paying in mortgage on that house, you could probably afford you very own cardboard box in a bad part of town here in the Bay Area. What do you need all that space for, anyway? :
No...Ohio. And, I have kids.
Reply With Quote
  #63  
Old 04-15-2007, 11:03 PM
Flex Flex is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: San Francisco Bay Area, CA
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 275
Mein Auto: 2003 - 330i - ZHP
Hi all,

I've registered recently and will be coming to my first one!

Looking forward to it!

Flex
Reply With Quote
  #64  
Old 04-23-2007, 05:24 PM
bCaHnIaCnKa bCaHnIaCnKa is offline
fellow female ///M driver
Location: Bay Area
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 12
Send a message via AIM to bCaHnIaCnKa
Mein Auto: 2005 M3 ZCP CB/Cinna
registered . . .
__________________

2005 ///M3, Carbon Metallic Black / Cinnamon Leather, ZCP, Nav, Premium, Cold Weather, Huper Optik 30% All Around, Painted Reflectors, Matte Blacked Out Side & Kidney Grills, Titanium Angel Eyes, Rogue Engineering El Diablo Exhaust, V-CSL Rear Diffuser, V-CSL Trunk Lid, V-CSL Front Bumper w/ Fog Light Ducts, HID Fog Lights Upgrade
Official Boobies Club Member #169
Reply With Quote
  #65  
Old 04-26-2007, 07:05 PM
marqe36 marqe36 is offline
Registered User
Location: Las Vegas
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 4
Mein Auto: E46 ///M3vert
just registered.

reppin Las Vegas!
__________________
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks


Forum Navigation
Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > Bimmerfest 2014 > Previous Events > Bimmerfest 2007: Santa Barbara, CA
Today's Posts Search
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On



Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Bimmerfest 2006 Online Registration Now Open! Jon Shafer Bimmerfest 2006: Santa Barbara, CA 26 04-07-2006 03:47 PM
Bimmerfest Event Online Reg Opens!! Jon Shafer California 1 02-07-2006 12:06 PM
Hear Ye, hear Ye... We have a date!! Jon Shafer Bimmerfest 2005: Santa Barbara, CA 156 04-13-2005 06:15 PM
Bimmerfest Event Online Registration Now Open Jon Shafer X5 E53 (1999 - 2006) 63 03-08-2005 11:35 AM


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 05:07 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
© 2001-2011 performanceIX, Inc. All Rights Reserved .: guidelines .:. privacy .:. terms