BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

Tufts University Car Show! April 8th!

1K views 5 replies 2 participants last post by  TuftsAuto 
#1 ·
The Tufts University Automobile Enthusiasts student organization would like to let you all know of our first annual car and truck show to be held on campus on April 8th, 2007.

161 College Avenue
Medford, MA 02155

Time:
Open at 10 AM
Car entry closes at 12 PM or when parking lot fills
Trophies around 2:30-3:00 PM

Price:
- Free to Spectate
- $8 dollars to Participate
- $5 if in pre-registered group of 4 or more
- $5 if Tufts University Student

Parking:
To pre-register as a group of 4 or more, e-mail me at Andrew.Nelson@Tufts.edu by March 31st with names, car makes, and car models. Spots will fill as they come for all after pre-registered groups.

Trophies:
We will be giving out trophies by a popular vote in these categories: Honda/Acura, Toyota/Lexus, Nissan/Infinity, Other Import, Ford, GM, Dodge/Chrysler, VW/Audi, Other German, Other European, Best Import, Best European, Best Domestic, Best Truck/SUV, and Best in Show(1st, 2nd, and 3rd places). We will also be giving out these awards by club voting: Sleeper Award, Ricer Award, Muscle Award, Club Award based on number, and nicest Tufts student car.

Food:
We will have food vendors at this event so no one will go hungry.

Sponsors/Vendors
If you are interested in becoming a sponsor or vendor to the show please contact me at Andrew.Nelson@Tufts.edu for further details. Space is limited but arrangements can be made.

Any questions or comments should be e-mailed to me as well and they will be promptly replied to.

SEE YOU THERE!

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.