Welcome to Bimmerfest -- The #1 Online Community for BMW related information! Please enjoy the discussion forums below and share your experiences with the 200,000 current, new and past BMW owners. The forums are broken out by car model and into other special interest sections such as BMW European Delivery and a special forum to voice your questions to the many BMW dealers on the site to assist our members!

Please follow the links below to help get you started!

Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > Bimmerfest 2014 > Previous Events > Bimmerfest 2007: Santa Barbara, CA

Bimmerfest 2007: Santa Barbara, CA
Mark it on your calendar, Bimmerfest 2007 will be held on May 5, 2007 at the Earl Warren Showgrounds!
Sponsored by Supersprint North America

Old 03-20-2007, 09:50 PM
Admin Owner Enthusiast
Bimmerfest Founder

Mein Auto: E92 M3 Cp
Cool The Dent Expert is coming to Bimmerfest!

I am pleased to announce that local Paintless Dent Repair (PDR) expert Dave Boytis has signed on to sponsor Bimmerfest 2007!

Not only will they be offering PDR to Bimmerfest attendees, but also windshield repair, , you know like the small star or bullseye cracks that occur when a stone gets kicked back by the car ahead of you...

You will want to repair that crack before it spreads and requires windshield replacement!

Have no fear, the Dentexpert is here!

In case anyone is interested in taking advantage of this amazing service, you'll want to sign up early before their schedule is booked.

Please visit http://www.dentexpert.com.

-or-

Send Kaylee am email, or give her a call...

The Dent Expert
805-968-4800
dentexpert@cox.net
dentexpert@msn.com
www.dentexpert.com

Serving the BMW Online Community Since 1995 The BIMMERFEST "Internet Special"
Ads by Google
Old 03-21-2007, 07:22 AM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: 2013 535i
Is he doing PDR for free as part of Bimmerfest?...or is there
a small charge?
Old 03-21-2007, 04:11 PM
Bimmerfest Event Sponsor

Mein Auto: MR2, A4 Quattro, Trans-AM
more info on The Dent Expert....

no, both the Paintless Dent Removal and the Windshield Repair will require payment. Contact us either before, or at, Bimmerfest. We will have a vendor booth there. We will look at your dings and give you a free estimate. Should you choose to have us do the repair, we will do it there at Bimmerfest, time permitting. And while we are on the subject, keep in mind that not every ding is removable using the PDR techiques. The ding is massaged out from the inside so good access to the back side of the panel is key. And if the ding is very sharp or deep, it will not come out perfectly. Those can be improved leaving a way less noticible, minor flaw where the ding was. The estimator or technician will provide a price and removal percentage for each ding before the repair is began. As far as windshield repair is concerned, the entire crack has to be smaller in diameter than a quarter, and the goal on those is to keep the crack from spreading. Sometimes the repair results in the crack becoming less visible, and sometimes it looks exactly the same after the repair. We promise that the crack will not spread. We do not promise that it will look different, or better. Sorry, we cannot give you prices without seeing the car and that includes photos, we have to see the ding in person.......

We do have 11 years experience doing PDR so you can rest assured that we will not make any dent worse, or crack your paint.

We will definitely take cash at Bimmerfest. We are a little leery about taking checks that day (especially out of town checks) so we probably will not. We have a credit card processing terminal that requires a land line, not sure how we could use it there, but we would like to be able to offer folks the option of using a credit card. I will talk to my CC processing peeps to see if I can "rent" a wireless terminal for the day.

Any questions, contact me at dentexpert@msn.com or 805-968-4800.

Kaylee
The Dent Expert
Old 03-28-2007, 10:46 PM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: 1997 Z3 2.8 Roadster
The Dent Expert is coming to Bimmerfest!

Excellent.... I have a minor door ding for them to repair. Good job Jon! I look forward to checking their skill....

2008 135i Convertible
1997 Z3 2.8 Roadster Sold
Old 04-12-2007, 08:01 PM
Your favorite food!

Send a message via ICQ to clumpymold Send a message via AIM to clumpymold Send a message via MSN to clumpymold Send a message via Yahoo to clumpymold
Mein Auto: E36 BMW
Sent you an email.

03/01 Audi A4 1.8TMCX - Sold 06/2003! - 07/97 BMW E36 (Daily Driver) - Updated 09/23/05
Please do NOT PM me! Email me: clumpymold@sbcglobal.net
231 rwhp / 232 rwtq (02/26/06)