Welcome to Bimmerfest -- The #1 Online Community for BMW related information! Please enjoy the discussion forums below and share your experiences with the 200,000 current, new and past BMW owners. The forums are broken out by car model and into other special interest sections such as BMW European Delivery and a special forum to voice your questions to the many BMW dealers on the site to assist our members!

Please follow the links below to help get you started!

Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > Welcome to Bimmerfest > New Member Introductions

New Member Introductions
Welcome to Bimmerfest! Whether you are a current BMW owner or just interested in BMW cars, we hope you enjoy your visit. Take a moment to introduce yourself and post a picture of your BMW for the rest of the community to see.

Old 03-24-2007, 07:27 PM

Mein Auto: 2007 335i Convertible
Infiniti to BMW

Hello everyone!

Happy to post here as I've read the site for a few weeks. Thank you for all the great info so far.

Am wanting to convert from a G35 to a 335 Convertible. Went to my local dealer today to discuss ED. As I've read here they were not very helpful or interested in discussing from the wholesale price list. I wrote up the options I was looking for and added 1500 in for dealer profit and they acted as if I've insulted them. Any helpful hints you could pass along would be appreciated. Many thanks!
Advertisement
Old 03-24-2007, 08:38 PM
Casey!

Mein Auto: '04 330cic
Some dealers are more ED-friendly than others, which is a shame since its easy money for them. Check the "Ask A Dealer" subforum for suggestions on a better dealer in your area.

"Now I guess I'll have to tell 'em...That I've got no cerebellum" - The Ramones, "Teenage Lobotomy"
Old 03-25-2007, 01:11 AM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: It's constantly changing.
Welcome to the 'Fest!
Old 03-25-2007, 09:23 AM

Mein Auto: bmw 335 convertible
Quote:
Originally Posted by mike55 View Post
Hello everyone!

Happy to post here as I've read the site for a few weeks. Thank you for all the great info so far.

Am wanting to convert from a G35 to a 335 Convertible. Went to my local dealer today to discuss ED. As I've read here they were not very helpful or interested in discussing from the wholesale price list. I wrote up the options I was looking for and added 1500 in for dealer profit and they acted as if I've insulted them. Any helpful hints you could pass along would be appreciated. Many thanks!
where is O'Fflon? I got a G35 coupe and am getting a 335 convertible, too. instead of spending extra $1500, just drive a little farther to other dealerships. call or email them first. i went to san diego bmw and the sales man would not take me to their internet sales dept and tried to sell me a 328i without the options i wanted. i went to a different dealership and placed an order. don't do business with anyone who's not being helpful.
Old 03-26-2007, 09:42 AM

Mein Auto: 2007 335i Convertible
I'm in St. Louis area.
Old 04-06-2007, 08:49 AM
Retired Official Welcomer

Mein Auto: 2007 550i, 2002 M5
Welcome aboard. You have been officially welcomed to the 'Fest.
ED pick-up 9/17/2014 2015 Yas Marina Blue M4~Black full Merino leather~Executive Package~Drivers Assistance Plus~Lighting Package~Adaptive M Suspension~19" Black Light-Alloy Style 437 wheels~Carbon Fiber trim~HK audio systems~6MT

Greta is for SALE. 2002 M5
Old 04-06-2007, 08:50 AM
Banned

Mein Auto:
Quote:
Originally Posted by firehire View Post
Welcome aboard. You have been officially welcomed to the 'Fest.
Old 04-06-2007, 11:29 AM
Bored

Mein Auto: BMW E93 335i Convertible