Welcome to Bimmerfest -- The #1 Online Community for BMW related information! Please enjoy the discussion forums below and share your experiences with the 200,000 current, new and past BMW owners. The forums are broken out by car model and into other special interest sections such as BMW European Delivery and a special forum to voice your questions to the many BMW dealers on the site to assist our members!

Please follow the links below to help get you started!

Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > BMW Model Discussions > General BMW

General BMW
Use this forum to talk about general BMW news/stories and to chat with fellow enthusiasts about the direction that BMW is going in for their cars and/or motorcycles!

Old 01-29-2003, 10:26 PM
Tamer of the Mighty V8

Mein Auto: Black 1995 540i
Anybody in the Bay Area up for a drive? (more)

Pyramid Brewery Drive II

Location: Pyramid Brewery 1410 Locust Street, Walnut Creek, CA View Map
When: Sunday, February 2, 11:00am
Phone: (925) 946-1520

Come join Bay Bimmerz at Pyramid Brewery in Walnut Creek. We will meet at Stoneridge Mall in Pleasanton, at the usual Nordstrom Parking lot. Meet will be at 11:00am and on the road by 11:15am NO LATER! We will then take some back roads to Mt. Diablo where we will go up the South Side of the Mountain. We will then take over the peak parking lot for a little while for some photos. Then we will head down the North Side into Walnut Creek, where we will make our way to Pyramid Brewery. There is a parking garage on Locust Ave, which we will be using. Pyramid Brewery will Validate parking if you eat at their establishment. We will be contacting someone just to make sure we don't have security greet us at the parking garage.

We do NOT have reservations and a private room, like last time. This will be a go in and eat all on your own. If you feel like making reservations for you and your party please feel free to.

South Bay Caravan to Nordstrom's at Stoneridge Mall.
Meeting spot...the usual Star Bucks on De Anza Blvd and Stevens Creek. I've noticed it gets kind of confusing with parking but lets meet on the side of the Gas Station. There's a open space (facing the gas station) on its right. Meeting will be 9:30am. Leaving no later than 10:20am. If you can't make it that early to the meeting spot you can always meet us in front of Nordstrom's at Stoneridge Mall.
Starbucks Coffee Co
20520 Stevens Creek Blvd, Cupertino, CA 95014
Phone: (408) 973-8358

Johnny
South Bay Bimmerz Rep

North Bay Caravan
Sonoma County: We will be meeting at 8:45am at Panda Express in Petaluma. Take 101 South to the E. Washington Exit. Head East over the freeway on E. Washington. Make your first right on McDowell Ave. Panda Express will be on your left hand side about 200 Yards from E. Washington/McDowell Intersection. We will depart to Petaluma at 9:00am sharp.
Marin County: We will be meeting at Starbucks in Vintage Oaks Shopping Center at 9:15am. Take the Rowland Blvd. Exit, head east after exiting. Make the first right towards the shopping center, make first left into the shopping center. Starbucks will be on your right hand side about 200yards from intersection. We will depart at 9:30am sharp.
We are planning on getting to Stoneridge Mall at 11:00am so please do not be late. If you have any questions or are planning on attending the caravan, please e-mail me at Nived24@hotmail.com I need to know who to wait for so no one misses out!!!!
Thanks,
Devin
“Bay Bimmerz Reprezent”

See you there,

Bay Bimmerz Team
www.baybimmerz.com
Old 01-30-2003, 08:29 AM
Now with Nano

Mein Auto: 2001 330i
dang. right in my neck of the woods. have fun.

no calaveras road? no palomeras road? :-(
Old 01-30-2003, 08:47 AM
TMS

Mein Auto: BMW
Quote:
Originally posted by 31st330i
dang. right in my neck of the woods. have fun.

no calaveras road? no palomeras road? :-(
Seems to be a photo op this time rather than a drive. I'd have gotten to Walnut Creek via the Upper San Leandro Reservoir (Redwood->Pinehurst->Canyon).
Old 01-30-2003, 09:01 AM
In a ton of debt...

Mein Auto: Cars
Wow, I didn't know BayBimmerz exist until now!

I can't join the event this weekend, but I would love to join the 50 miles of pure twisties. Unfortunately, that date coincides with the GGC driving school at Sears Point. Any chance you guys can push that drive to a week later?