Welcome to Bimmerfest -- The #1 Online Community for BMW related information! Please enjoy the discussion forums below and share your experiences with the 200,000 current, new and past BMW owners. The forums are broken out by car model and into other special interest sections such as BMW European Delivery and a special forum to voice your questions to the many BMW dealers on the site to assist our members!

Please follow the links below to help get you started!

Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > BMW Model Discussions > M Series > E63 / E64 M6 (2006 - 2010)

E63 / E64 M6 (2006 - 2010)

Closed Thread

Old 05-04-2007, 03:18 AM

Mein Auto: E63 BMW M6
Thumbs up Got my licence and one hell of a car.

Went for my drivers exam today and passed with flying colours. Then went and picked up my BMW M6 which had been waiting at the dealership for several weeks. WHAT A CAR! My hands are shaking just thinking about the day I've had in it, and it's the first one! Looking forward to waking up to it tomorrow.
Advertisement
Old 05-04-2007, 05:27 AM
Bored

Mein Auto: BMW E93 335i Convertible
Quote:
Originally Posted by KMD View Post
Went for my drivers exam today and passed with flying colours. Then went and picked up my BMW M6 which had been waiting at the dealership for several weeks. WHAT A CAR! My hands are shaking just thinking about the day I've had in it, and it's the first one! Looking forward to waking up to it tomorrow.
Let's hope you're still alive......

Something tells me this might be a fake post?

Closed Thread