Uh - what's the point of the 3 "replies" here?
To the OP...post some photos of your new to you ride, and I think you'll recieve a lot better response. m Any chance you meant to place this in the e46 M3 forum? Since that's what it looks like you own? Hope it works out well for you...
- N/A 525i, 5-speed, 138+K
- BMW's are not like other cars, they have issues and cost you real $$$ to sort.
- Affording to Buy a BMW is not the same thing as affording to OWN a BMW.
- Pre-Purchase Inspections by a qualifed BMW tech should be considered required PRIOR to purchase.
- Service Records matter - a whole lot!
- Plan to spend $2-3000+ in maintance & repairs the first year of ownership.
- Plan on something unexpected to happen, more often than you are used to.
Last edited by Turbo_525; 03-06-2012 at 09:35 AM.