Z4 Microfilter

9K views 16 replies 10 participants last post by  Ron Stygar 
#1 · (Edited)

Attachments

See less See more
#10 ·
$25.56

Microfilter now retails for $52.51.
The OE activated charcoal microfilter, P/N 64 31 6 915 764, is made in Mexico by MicronAir and is available from Autohaus AZ for $25.56 with free shipping on orders over $50 (so order two and change more frequently)
So if you want to pay $26.95 for the Roundel logo then pay MSRP at your dealer. :thumbup:

#8 ·
Ron:

Can you help me out with a couple of questions on this filter:

1. Could you provide me a little perspective as to where this filter is located. The pictures are great but they are so close up, I can't pick up exactly where it is (maybe behind/under the glovebox?)

2. Is the roadster location the same?

Thanks for your help.

#9 ·
Ron:

Can you help me out with a couple of questions on this filter:

1. Could you provide me a little perspective as to where this filter is located. The pictures are great but they are so close up, I can't pick up exactly where it is (maybe behind/under the glovebox?)

2. Is the roadster location the same?

Thanks for your help.
1 - The picture shows the filter to be in passenger-side foot well. If you follow the bottom of the glovebox to where you meet the foot well base/floor along the left side, then you're golden.

2- Yes.

http://www.realoem.com/bmw/partxref.do?vin=&part=64316915764&kind=P&arch=0

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.