BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

This will blow the doors off your stock M5

10K views 17 replies 15 participants last post by  THE TECH 
#1 ·
:yikes:

Attachments

See less See more
#7 ·
Speaking of VWs, they built a 650hp W12 engine and stuffed it in a GTI with wide body. I forgot the article but it was in European Car. It was a one-off design concept.

#9 ·
It's the new 2008 M0 (that's zero):p

#11 ·
Im Pissed

Guys I am cruising North Carolina 401 in my M5 when some kid behind me in an Acura pulls up on my bumper. I ignored him for a minute than the idiot pulls beside me and gesture for me to follow him. I still ignored him so he got behind me again at the traffic light. I said screw it let me embarrass this idiot so I can go on about my business. I pressed the M button and put the car in Manual. the light changed (Bear in ind that I was driving over an hour in "D". I punch the gas and the beast lurges forward. I forgot I was in shift mode and redlined the car in first gear. My BEemer went into Modified power down mode and the engine light came on. REDUCED Power. As the Kid in the Acura passes me I reset the car and pulls beside him. He give me that. "ha you Lost" I rolled down my windows and scream "dude this is a V10 500 HP Beast. He screams back ha and thios 4Cyljust beat your ass. I am speechless, I am still loking for this little AHole so I can take his title.Funny thing is; I am the only registered M5 in Fayetteville Nc according to the DMW, so every 19 year old with a 4 Cylinder is looking for me so they can talk ****.:(:cry::thumbdwn::yikes:

#15 ·
Guys I am cruising North Carolina 401 in my M5 when some kid behind me in an Acura pulls up on my bumper. I ignored him for a minute than the idiot pulls beside me and gesture for me to follow him. I still ignored him so he got behind me again at the traffic light. I said screw it let me embarrass this idiot so I can go on about my business. I pressed the M button and put the car in Manual. the light changed (Bear in ind that I was driving over an hour in "D". I punch the gas and the beast lurges forward. I forgot I was in shift mode and redlined the car in first gear. My BEemer went into Modified power down mode and the engine light came on. REDUCED Power. As the Kid in the Acura passes me I reset the car and pulls beside him. He give me that. "ha you Lost" I rolled down my windows and scream "dude this is a V10 500 HP Beast. He screams back ha and thios 4Cyljust beat your ass. I am speechless, I am still loking for this little AHole so I can take his title.Funny thing is; I am the only registered M5 in Fayetteville Nc according to the DMW, so every 19 year old with a 4 Cylinder is looking for me so they can talk ****.:(:cry::thumbdwn::yikes:
Just goes to show that sometimes its the archer and not the arrow.

#13 ·
Rebuilt VANOS

Do anyone know where I can buy a remanufactured VANOS for my M5? The Stealer took my car apart just to tell me I need a VANOS. They broke the reaar bolt off the oil pan, so I told them to put it back together. I dont want to pay the 2900 OEM price becasue I am trading it in for a 2008 M6. Any links to where I can buy a VANOS under 1500?:cry:

#14 ·
engine parts /engine M5/M6

i just replaced engine in my M5, so the old engine will be sold as parts or whole engine.
the problem was that the previous owner could not make paymets on the ride and he pour some water in to the engine and one of the rods got bent. ( warranty experied and he blamed on water got inside from a bad weather, insurance company bought that bs) before i took off the engine, it was working but it had that noise inside the engine from that bent rod. so i just replaed the engine and did not want to mess inside.
also you can drill out the bold from oil pan, not a big thing but, daaa it has to be done, time and money invested ofcourse.

#16 ·
^^^^ :rofl: :thumbup:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.