Welcome to Bimmerfest -- The #1 Online Community for BMW related information! Please enjoy the discussion forums below and share your experiences with the 200,000 current, new and past BMW owners. The forums are broken out by car model and into other special interest sections such as BMW European Delivery and a special forum to voice your questions to the many BMW dealers on the site to assist our members!

Please follow the links below to help get you started!

Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > BMW Model Discussions > 7 Series / 8 Series > 7 Series - E65 / E66 (2002 - 2008)

7 Series - E65 / E66 (2002 - 2008)
Discussion pertaining to the flagship BMW here.

Old 07-03-2007, 01:33 AM

Mein Auto: 745i
CD Changer PROBLEM HELP

I am new here and need some help for my CD Changer.

Strange things happend when I was back from a trip and entered into my 2002 745i. CD changer restarted itself as if I just insert the magazine in. It plays the 1st CD 1st track. And now whenever I leave the car for more than 1.5 hour, the CD will restart again, however it works just fine if I leave the car for less than 1.5 hour.

Do you have the same experience ?

NEED your advice.
Ads by Google
Old 07-03-2007, 10:06 AM
bmw addiction

Mein Auto: X5d
sounds like a trip to the dealer should fix it.

2012 X5d | White on Black | Fully Loaded | Sport Package
Black Trim Painted White

-2009 E320 Diesel | White on Black | H&R Springs | Kleemann KD-Box | 20" Monarch Hamburg Rims
Black Roof | E63 Rear Lip | Hood Emblem Delete | Foglight Chrome Trim Delete Gone

-2003 760LI Titanium Gray Metallic | Every option | H&R Springs upfront , via computer in rear
OEM Style 128 21" wheels | 40% tint | AIB Angel Eye's w/ matching foglights Gone