Welcome to Bimmerfest -- The #1 Online Community for BMW related information! Please enjoy the discussion forums below and share your experiences with the 200,000 current, new and past BMW owners. The forums are broken out by car model and into other special interest sections such as BMW European Delivery and a special forum to voice your questions to the many BMW dealers on the site to assist our members!

Please follow the links below to help get you started!

Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > BMW Model Discussions > 6 Series > E63 / E64 6 Series (2004 - 2010)

E63 / E64 6 Series (2004 - 2010)
The E63/E64 BMW 6 Series builds on BMW's sporty heritage with aggressive lines and an incredible motor to back the design up. Available in coupe and convertible trims with a standard 4.8 liter engine producing 360 horsepower and 360 lb-ft of torque, the 6-series is a popular choice that exceeds expectations.

Old 08-28-2016, 08:56 AM
Mein Auto:
Help! Need Advice, new to the world of Bmw

Hey There to Everyone, Just got a '05 650Ci (e63).. I'm not too familiar with fixing up cars and how to go about customizing, looking for some tips and suggestions on how to Hook Up my Bimmer.

Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByBimmerApp1472399732.206371.jpg
Views:	58
Size:	472.8 KB
ID:	574476

That's the car now, other then the rims everything else is stock (ex. The Lights, Front Grill, Trunk has no Spoiler or Clip, etc.) Some things I wanted to do are - Front Lights, Xenon, Tint Reflector - Front Grill, Gloss Black, Bumper - Trunk Emblem (scratched), Decide Color - Back Lights, Tint, Modify - Plastic Dip Rims, Gloss Black - Trunk Spoiler, Gloss Black Would appreciate it if anyone can point me in the right direction like wether to get things online or at a store and if I can do the mods myself or I would need to take it somewhere.. Thanks in advance for anyone who can shoot some advice my way..
Old 08-28-2016, 08:59 AM
Mein Auto:
Oh yeah, and I guess I'm Lookin' for a murdered out look.. Something like this..

Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByBimmerApp1472399864.379722.jpg
Views:	32
Size:	461.2 KB
ID:	574477

And I dk if it's possible but can i put a quad exhaust on this 650ci? Or is that only m6 that has that? If I can, what would be the cheapest route?
Old 08-30-2016, 08:47 PM
Mein Auto: 650i
Unfortunately there's not a lot of horsepower things you can to these cars unless you're willing to spend thousands of dollars.. But you can still do a lot of cosmetic things: body kits, front lips, front and rear bumpers ect.. Most of that you can find pretty easy online.. And yes you can do the quad tips on the exhaust.. One way to do it would be to get a new rear bumper similar to the m6.. The cheapest route would be to find a good body shop and they would cut the needed room from the existing whole and weld in new tips.. And there's tons of different ways to do the exhaust like taking your resonators out changing your mufflers out and or cutting it all out and straigh pipping the whole car.. I did that and I love it.. This is my baby.. Working progress myself Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByBimmerApp1472615264.998224.jpg
Views:	25
Size:	214.7 KB
ID:	574686

See More Related BMW Stories

Forum Navigation
Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > BMW Model Discussions > 6 Series > E63 / E64 6 Series (2004 - 2010)
Today's Posts Search