Welcome to Bimmerfest -- The #1 Online Community for BMW related information! Please enjoy the discussion forums below and share your experiences with the 200,000 current, new and past BMW owners. The forums are broken out by car model and into other special interest sections such as BMW European Delivery and a special forum to voice your questions to the many BMW dealers on the site to assist our members!

Please follow the links below to help get you started!

Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > The Best of Bimmerfest! > Classifieds > Wheels and Tires

Wheels and Tires
Wheels, tires, spacers etc....

Old 10-01-2007, 09:17 AM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: 645
Selling Wheels 22 inch mht Crossovers

Guys,
I have a delima... I am selling a paif of MHT Crossover wheels. They are made for a 7 series, and I tried to put them on my six. The wheels are in Great Shape and have no damage to them at all. They are Wrapped in Brand New Pirrelli P-Nero. the tire sizes are 295/25/22 and 245/30/22. The wheels are Staggered 9.5 and 10.5 in the rear. These are some sick wheels and I hate to have to sell them, but they just don't fit. The lip is 4.5 rear and 3.5 front. They are black and Chrome. I will take pictures and post them up once I get home. The tires do not have 10ft on them. I got them mounted This past saturday and the rim rubbed my control arm. I'll Let them go for 3500. Wheels and tires. These are MHT 22 inch Crossover's. Black with a Chrome Lip. If you are interested send me a PM or I can be reached on my cell. 214-264-5707. I'm in the Dallas Metroplex area. Someone please buy these rims. At a rim shop you are looking at over 5g's for the wheels and tires. These wheels are made specifically for a 7 series. By the way, the wheels are already balanced.
Advertisement
Old 10-04-2007, 01:55 PM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: 645
I need to sell these wheels bad. Someone make and offer. A real offer.