Tools and Miscellaneous
Tools, spare parts, any and everything else.
||Thread Tools||Display Modes|
San Diego - Sharp Aquos 52" 1080p LCD HDTV (LC52d64U) - unopened, brand new $2400.00
Amazing, brand new Sharp 52" Aquos 1080p HDTV LCD TV
This brand new Sharp LCD has a MSRP of $3500 and sells on Amazon for $2650 ( http://www.amazon.com/Sharp-Aquos-LC.../dp/B000UN914I ). Purchased TV directly from Sharp, so it's fully warrantied and not gray market.
Cash or certified Check
Come pick it up...no tax, no shipping.
Sharp, a worldwide leader in flat-panel Liquid Crystal Display Televisions (LCD TV), expands its widescreen, full-HD 1080p line of AQUOS® LCD TVs with the stylish D64U series. Featuring a thin, lightweight "slim-line" design that provides a significantly smaller footprint than previous models, the new line of AQUOS LCD TVs gives consumers the ability to put a bigger picture in a smaller space.
By re-engineering the circuitry layout inside the LCD panel and cutting the number of parts, Sharp has created the thinnest large screen flat panel television in the industry* - with a body that is approximately 25% slimmer than previous AQUOS models and about 20% lighter than previous models. The D64 series also features a thinner bezel, and tight fit stealth speakers, giving consumers the ability to fit larger screens in smaller spaces. For example, the LC-42D64U has a footprint that's roughly the size of a conventional 40-inch LCD TV. This revolutionary design improvement, coupled with easily accessible side terminals, provide much more flexibility in wall mounting applications. The series' elegant design includes a piano black cabinet with a subtle wave concealing the recessed, bottom-mounted speakers.
The D64U AQUOS series provides a superior Full HD 1080p picture with unmatched performance, utilizing Sharp's proprietary Advanced Super View (ASV) / Black TFT Panel with multi-pixel technology. Manufactured at Sharp's state-of-the-art Kameyama LCD panel factory, Sharp's ASV panels feature decreased colorshift and extraordinary LCD performance, enabling an impressive Dynamic Contrast Ratio of 10,000:1, with Enhanced Picture Contrast Technology. Enhanced Fine Motion video circuitry delivers the industry's fastest pixel response time of 4 ms**, providing stunning picture quality even on fast-moving action scenes. Black levels have also been enhanced on these models for the deepest, most accurate levels of any LCD TV. Sharp's proprietary 4-wavelength backlight system rounds out these enhanced specs, providing deeper, more vibrant reds. Viewing angles on these sets are an impressive 176 degrees, enabling the color reproduction to appear vivid from virtually anywhere in the room, for a top-of-the-line total home theater package.
The D64 line comes equipped with a host of connectivity options for the utmost convenience. For easy access in wall mounting, the series includes three side terminal inputs: one HDMI™ input, one component and one composite. In the rear, there are two additional HDMI™ inputs, one component, two composite, one S-video, a dedicated PC input and RS-232C for system control. The HDMI™ and component inputs are compatible with 1080p signals from Blu-ray and advanced gaming devices. The HDMI™ inputs feature version 1.3, which adds compatibility with many high-end features such as enhanced colors and audio, and they are compatible with AQUOS Link, which enables convenient control of compatible devices.
The D64U models also exemplify Sharp's effort to become an environmentally advanced company. They are Energy Star® qualified, and feature reduced power consumption compared to previous AQUOS models.
With a screen size class of 52", the AQUOS® LC-52D64U raises the bar by fitting large screen sizes into incredibly small footprints. By changing the layout of circuits inside the LCD panel and by reducing the number of parts, Sharp engineers developed the slim line design which reduces depth by 25%, allowing placement of the LC-52D64U in virtually any setting. The LC-52D64U utilizes Sharp's proprietary Advanced Super View / Black TFT Panel with multi-pixel technology, providing 10,000:1 Dynamic Contrast Ratio with Enhanced Picture Contrast Technology and 4ms response time. The LC-52D64U features built-in ATSC/QAM/NTSC tuners and includes 3 HDMI™ (version 1.3) inputs, compatible with 1080p signals, a PC input and 2 HD component video inputs. Side terminals are included for wall-mounting convenience as well as RS-232C input for control.
1. Full HD 1080p (1920 x 1080) Resolution for the sharpest picture possible.
2. 10,000:1 Dynamic Contrast Ratio and 4ms1 Response Time produces spectacular picture quality.
3. Three HDMI™ (version 1.3) and Dual Component Inputs for the ultimate in terminal flexibility.
4. All HD inputs are compatible with 1080p sources.
5. Wide Viewing Angles (176º H x 176º V) Sharp's AQUOS LCD TV viewing angles are so wide, you can view the TV clearly from practically anywhere in the room.
6. Enhanced Black Level provides the deepest, most accurate blacks of any flat panel TV.
7. High Brightness (450 cd/m2) AQUOS LCD Televisions are very bright. You can put them virtually anywhere – even near windows, doors or other light sources – and the picture is still vivid.
8. Built-in ATSC/QAM/NTSC Tuners provide access to DTV and analog TV channels.
9. AQUOS engine with ASV Technology - provides high-performance video processing for the brightest, most vivid colors and images.
* Screen Size Class 52"
* Diagonal Measurement 52-1/32"
* Panel Type Advanced Super View / Black TFT LCD Panel
* Pixel Resolution 1920 x 1080
* Brightness 450cd/m2
* Viewing Angle 176º H x 176º V
* Lamp Life 60,000 hours2
* Audio System 15W + 15W
* Tuning System ATSC / QAM / NTSC
* Dynamic Contrast with
* Enhanced Picture Contrast Technology 10,000:1
* Native Contrast Ratio 2000:1
* Aspect Ratio 16:9
* Response Time 4ms1
* HDMI™ Input 3 (1 side, 2 rear)
* HD Component Input 2 (1 side, 1 rear)
* PC Input 15-pin RBG x 1
* S-Video Input 1
* Composite Video Input 3 (1 side, 2 rear)
* RS-232C Input 9-pin x 1
* Audio Inputs (L/R) 4
* Backlight System 4-wavelength
* Limited Warranty 1 year parts and labor
* Cabinet Color High Gloss Black
* Table Stand Included
* Optional Wall Mount Bracket AN-52AG4
* Power Consumption AC 290W
* Power Source 120 V, 60 Hz
* TV with Stand and Speakers 48-45/64" x 32-59/64" x 12-13/16"
* TV with Speakers only 48-45/64" x 30-31/64" x 3-3/4"
* TV with Stand and Speakers 74.9 lbs.
* TV with Speakers only 62.8 lbs.
Last edited by brkf; 09-13-2007 at 12:00 PM.
|See More Related BMW Stories|
|Today's Posts Search|