Welcome to Bimmerfest -- The #1 Online Community for BMW related information! Please enjoy the discussion forums below and share your experiences with the 200,000 current, new and past BMW owners. The forums are broken out by car model and into other special interest sections such as BMW European Delivery and a special forum to voice your questions to the many BMW dealers on the site to assist our members!

Please follow the links below to help get you started!

Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > BMW Buyers Guide - Dealers, resources, pricing, tips and trick > European Delivery

European Delivery
The place to share your experiences and tips related to "ED"... View the ED Wiki -- View the Pick-Up Date Calendar -- Add Your Pick-Up Date to the Calendar

Old 08-23-2016, 02:09 AM
Leave gun. Take Canoli.

Mein Auto: YMB M4, Jeep Cherokee
New ED gift

Well, the new ED gift at least for me was this pretty unexciting 328 book. What a let down from the previous HK speaker. They must have had a bunch going unsold in the gift shop and figured they would just give them away...
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	1471943303102.jpg
Views:	58
Size:	92.1 KB
ID:	574018  
Old 08-23-2016, 04:29 AM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: 435 vert & X5
No more $10 gift shop coupon?

Gary J
ED May 6, 2014 thread
435i Convertible Estoril Blue. Dakota Black/Blue M Sport
plus pretty much everything else but Parking Assistant
Old 08-23-2016, 05:36 AM

Mein Auto: 325
Still get the $10 coupon. They even gave us a discount on a second engraved keychain, I think it was only $10. Well, Euros... Had to pay for the 3rd vest also, only $2 I think for the child size. Pedestrian 3 series buyers don't get a "gift", speaker or otherwise. That must be an M car thing. I was there at the end of June.
Old 08-23-2016, 06:54 AM
Leave gun. Take Canoli.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mconley3 View Post
Still get the $10 coupon. They even gave us a discount on a second engraved keychain, I think it was only $10. Well, Euros... Had to pay for the 3rd vest also, only $2 I think for the child size. Pedestrian 3 series buyers don't get a "gift", speaker or otherwise. That must be an M car thing. I was there at the end of June.
Although I'm not sure the 328 book is much better than nothing at all. I suppose maybe I'll leaf through it, but I doubt I'll delve into it too much. You can have it if you want to feel as "special" as being presented with it made me feel.

Still got the 10euro card, which I put towards a t-shirt as well as the free key chain that I passed on since it will just sit in the cabinet. Also got 2 free vests. I have a nice collection of them in my garage now from previous EDs.

Last edited by Snareman; 08-23-2016 at 07:02 AM.
Old 08-23-2016, 10:57 AM
just a fool

Mein Auto: 2016 SO M3 (redelivery)
Quote:
Originally Posted by mconley3 View Post
They've done away with the speakers for some time. I didn't get anything more with my M3 last month at Welt, other than the $10 voucher and the free keychain. I did get multiple parking garage passes 'cause I had to get in/out multiple times.
Old 08-23-2016, 10:59 AM
Leave gun. Take Canoli.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pdx325i View Post
They've done away with the speakers for some time. I didn't get anything more with my M3 last month at Welt, other than the $10 voucher and the free keychain. I did get multiple parking garage passes 'cause I had to get in/out multiple times.
I stopped back at the Welt when I got back to Munich to look around. I pulled up to the guy out front and mentioned that I'd picked my car up a few days ago and wanted to go in and do some shopping and was there somewhere I could park it. I was loosly hoping for the free valet service or at least some garage passes that they give you on delivery day, but he just pointed me to the garage and I ended up paying the 2 euro. Couldn't hurt to ask I figured.

See More Related BMW Stories

Forum Navigation
Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > BMW Buyers Guide - Dealers, resources, pricing, tips and trick > European Delivery
Today's Posts Search