Welcome to Bimmerfest -- The #1 Online Community for BMW related information! Please enjoy the discussion forums below and share your experiences with the 200,000 current, new and past BMW owners. The forums are broken out by car model and into other special interest sections such as BMW European Delivery and a special forum to voice your questions to the many BMW dealers on the site to assist our members!

Please follow the links below to help get you started!

Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > BMW Buyers Guide - Dealers, resources, pricing, tips and trick > European Delivery

European Delivery
The place to share your experiences and tips related to "ED"... View the ED Wiki -- View the Pick-Up Date Calendar -- Add Your Pick-Up Date to the Calendar

Old 06-25-2014, 12:32 PM
Jayhawk Fan

Mein Auto: 435
Paris Drop Off Clarification

I dropped my 435 today in Paris. It was pretty easy to find Terminal 3 at the airport, however, I had to drive around a little bit to find TT to actually drop off the car.

Like most airports, the parking and traffic flow goes in circle. It's just a matter of picking the right circle. So are you come around in terminal 3 off the main road, the easiest thing to do is to follow the taxis. They are all going in the lot right next to you.

I've attached a picture of the drop off area. The other thing to note is a sign that shows Puegeot and Citroen. THAT is the lot. Don't look for BMW anywhere like I was. This site also does delivery of those cars for ex-pats.

The other thing that was confusing was a "do not enter" type sign which made me pause the first time I went around.

Also, because I went the wrong way the first time, I discovered there is a car wash in that same area. They ask us to wash our cars. Not sure how strict the US is on that, but I was pleased to get it washed and all the junk off of it. There were a couple drive through car washed on the way and this is just a sprayer (which I'm more comfortable with).

I hope this helps a little bit. The key here is stay right and look for that sign!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Paris Drop Off 1.jpg
Views:	158
Size:	149.4 KB
ID:	448035   Click image for larger version

Name:	Paris Drop Off 2.jpg
Views:	157
Size:	135.3 KB
ID:	448036   Click image for larger version

Name:	Paris Drop Off 3.jpg
Views:	158
Size:	262.6 KB
ID:	448037  
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Paris-drop-off-map.pdf (583.3 KB, 71 views)

Previous: 2003 540 Touring; 2001 740 Sport; 2004 330 Convertible; 2003 X3 (ED); 1998 323 Convertible

BMW CCA: 162191

Advertisement
Old 06-25-2014, 08:46 PM
glengarylead

Mein Auto: '14 435xi, 370Z roadster
Thanks for the info...I will be dropping off in Paris at the end of July!
Old 06-26-2014, 10:04 AM

Mein Auto: 2014 428i M-Sport.
I definitely could have used this info before dropping off my car at CDG TT Car Transit, so thanks for the post for individuals doing future drop offs. Also, another thing I found out and didn't know right at the time of drop off is that the cars get loaded onto trucks from TT Car Transit and head to Bremerhaven. While tracking my car on the vessel, the origin port was Bremerhaven, and not anywhere in France.
Old 06-26-2014, 11:56 AM

Mein Auto: 07 E92, 15 M6 GC, 16 M3
Quote:
Originally Posted by guppysb View Post
I definitely could have used this info before dropping off my car at CDG TT Car Transit, so thanks for the post for individuals doing future drop offs. Also, another thing I found out and didn't know right at the time of drop off is that the cars get loaded onto trucks from TT Car Transit and head to Bremerhaven. While tracking my car on the vessel, the origin port was Bremerhaven, and not anywhere in France.
I dropped off my car in Nice, and it was trucked to Bremerhaven. It will board the Carmen which will depart next Monday.
Old 06-28-2014, 09:29 AM
Driving 'en Plein Air'

Mein Auto: 435i vert ED July 2014
Thanks for sharing, very useful for my Paris Drop off later in July. I took the liberty of taking it one step further and mapping out the Car Wash too. Trust this is the one you were referring to.

Attached Thumbnails

Name:	CDG Drop Off Map.jpg
Views:	622
Size:	86.4 KB
ID:	448615  

F33 435i M-Sport | Mineral Grey | Oyster/Black/Estoril | 441M 18" Wheels | Driver's Assistance | Premium | MDHP | M-Sport Brakes | MPPK for added weight | MPE to round it off | De-Badged | M-Sport Vent Badges

RETIRED: 2008 E92 335i Coupé BMWCCA Nº. 383753
Old 06-28-2014, 12:36 PM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: 335i
NIce. I have been meaning to note this as well. Thank you for taking the time to note it for others OP! I think people will find it useful as we had trouble finding the place as well. AFAIK all BMW's are trucked or driven back to Bremerhaven (bimmer heaven) to be loaded on ships and depart from there. Also worth noting is that when inputting the address on the navigation, be sure to select Charles de Gaule ROISSY because there are more than one CDG addresses if one is just looking up CDG.
Old 06-28-2014, 06:42 PM
Jayhawk Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by SJAPoc View Post
Thanks for sharing, very useful for my Paris Drop off later in July. I took the liberty of taking it one step further and mapping out the Car Wash too. Trust this is the one you were referring to.

Nicely done. I was pondering doing that exact thing. Will be back home tomorrow. Great job.

Previous: 2003 540 Touring; 2001 740 Sport; 2004 330 Convertible; 2003 X3 (ED); 1998 323 Convertible

Old 06-29-2014, 02:58 PM

Mein Auto: 2011 BMW 335i Convertible
Is this a self-wash? Do you have to wash/vacuum the car yourself, or can the staff do it for you? What is the costs of (a) self-wash and (b) having it washed by staff?

By the way, my Google map shows that you can drive from TT to Lavage and back (that Rue Eugene Poubelle is a 2-way road). Is this not the case? If it is not 2-way, what roads do you take to get back?
Old 06-29-2014, 04:34 PM
Jayhawk Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by AAS View Post
Is this a self-wash? Do you have to wash/vacuum the car yourself, or can the staff do it for you? What is the costs of (a) self-wash and (b) having it washed by staff?

By the way, my Google map shows that you can drive from TT to Lavage and back (that Rue Eugene Poubelle is a 2-way road). Is this not the case? If it is not 2-way, what roads do you take to get back?
The car wash is a self wash. Have some euro coins with you. I think I used 3 euros to take care of the outside. The inside was fine.

Yes, it's one way. You have to circle back around. The best thing to do is use your instincts; follow the signs to terminal 3 and follow the taxis. As you get to the "TT" part of the map, the taxis go right. You wan to go left. I missed the turn twice and simply followed the road around, went with the signs to Terminal 3 and followed the taxis. Then I went left.

Old 04-12-2017, 02:30 PM

Mein Auto: '17 M3 (ED)
Dropped there Monday April 10. Everything is still the same as already posted. Bring euro coins and your own cloths for the car wash. I've attached a pic of the control in the bay I used.

The best way to find TT is to input latitude and longitude in your GPS (49-00-49N, 2-34-00E). Takes you right there.
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	IMG_3517 (1).jpg
Views:	33
Size:	116.5 KB
ID:	594049  

Last edited by Kanuck; 04-12-2017 at 02:32 PM.

See More Related BMW Stories

Forum Navigation
Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > BMW Buyers Guide - Dealers, resources, pricing, tips and trick > European Delivery
Today's Posts Search