Welcome to Bimmerfest -- The #1 Online Community for BMW related information! Please enjoy the discussion forums below and share your experiences with the 200,000 current, new and past BMW owners. The forums are broken out by car model and into other special interest sections such as BMW European Delivery and a special forum to voice your questions to the many BMW dealers on the site to assist our members!

Please follow the links below to help get you started!

Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > BMW Model Discussions > 3 Series / 4 Series > E36 (1991 - 1999)

E36 (1991 - 1999)
The E36 chassis 3-Series BMW was a huge hit among driving enthusiasts from the first moment the car hit the pavement. The E36 won numerous awards over the years it was produced and is still a favorite of many BMW enthusiasts to this day! -- View the E36 Wiki

Old 10-22-2007, 07:09 PM
<----MY girl....

Send a message via AIM to jh1328
Mein Auto: e36 325i
thank you e36 subforum

thank you for not being ghey. thank you for allowing freedom of speech and humor. thank you for being a community that isnt always serious. I just had a mod suspend my account on another forum for...God knows what?!?! i have no idea. his explanation was "either you didnt follow what i said or you dont read before you post" which i always DO read. Whatever...dick. anyways, mad love to all of you who are a part of this. thanks
Old 10-22-2007, 08:04 PM
1-5-3-6-2-4 sweet 325i

Mein Auto: '93 325i
ok

-=E-Dirty6=--=Click my Siggy=- Signature created by Eclipse
Old 10-22-2007, 08:27 PM
I Am The Machine

Mein Auto: Dreier, Fünfer & Siebener
Rofl, well, we have lots of fun, right? This is really is a great forum, though. Lots of fun here. And much more mature than bf.c. Go spend some time there in the E36 subforum and watch how sh!tty it is. Lol.

Oh, hey, Josh, OT question re: E32. I'm getting sick of being worried about my baby down here in college lots. I park in the underground parking structure to keep it out of the elements, but thats like a 10 min walk from my dorm, and theres a lot right outside of it. I found a real cheap 750iL that looks like its in pretty good condition, and I could leave my car on non-op comprehensive insurance only, and keep this car on liability only, and park wherever I want. And V-12 sounds fun.....mmmm....yummmy. So, I wanted to know how you like your moms E32 since you seem pretty defensive about it, the ups and downs and stuff like that. Any major issues to look out for? You can PM me if you don't wanna take your Off Topic thread off topic. Lol. So, that would actually be cheaper for me to do that, I think, do they drive well? Fun to drive? Let me know. Thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlimKlim View Post
You're a derbanana
Old 10-23-2007, 02:07 AM
Vert Owners Do It Topless

Mein Auto: 1995 320i Convertible
I joined a Merc forum for advice following the purchase of our 300SE. Boy, were they horrible. I obviously annoyed them and got their backs up because I also owned a BMW.

WRONG! I also own a Merc - and for one reason only - she is a workhorse for our wedding car business - that's it - nothing else.

I got what info I wanted ie replacement bumper and left. Reported rude comments to Mod but I had no response from them

so stick your forum

I love you Guys
E36 320i Convertible - Superchipped - K&N Apollo CAI - Green Stuff Pads - NGK Iridium IX plugs - Pioneer MP3 Headunit - JL Audio Kick Panel Speaker Pods - Wind Deflector - M3 Style Spoiler. 18" Bridgestone 225/40/R18. M Sport type Alloys as fitted on new E90. Alloy Billet Strut Brace, M3 type front bumper, M3 type rear Diffuser. Royal Purple. Hard Top.
Old 10-23-2007, 02:21 AM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: 1997, E36, 318is
Yup, couldn't agree more!!

I tried several forums before this one but everyone was so lame and ONLY stayed on topic

so freakin' dull..................

The internet is the last place left that has some kind of freedom of speech and it would b criminal to waste that opportunity

E36 1997 318is M44B19
Old 10-23-2007, 02:52 AM

Mein Auto: BMW 325TD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bimmer_Angel View Post
I joined a Merc forum for advice following the purchase of our 300SE. Boy, were they horrible. I obviously annoyed them and got their backs up because I also owned a BMW.

WRONG! I also own a Merc - and for one reason only - she is a workhorse for our wedding car business - that's it - nothing else.
I got what info I wanted ie replacement bumper and left. Reported rude comments to Mod but I had no response from them

so stick your forum

I love you Guys
I afraid BimmerAngel you are in the wrong.... You should have 2 BMW's
Im sure the customers would be just as happy.

I must admit though I could not see a way of justifiying replacing the S type with anything. That will always be a classic.
Old 10-23-2007, 04:57 AM
Still here

Send a message via MSN to Pirate_copy
Mein Auto: M3
+1 efanton

Bimmerfest is great, it has to be said

Edirty6 for life
Old 10-23-2007, 08:00 AM
1-5-3-6-2-4 sweet 325i

oh dear sorry about my early post
bimmer fest is wicked and a new saying over here Total sick ( hmm think it means good)

Old 10-23-2007, 09:02 AM

Mein Auto: 85 VW Quantum
personally i think it gets out of hand over here and well i have read allot of post that dont even relate to the 3 series or any car. I say about 50% of these threads anymore should be in the OT area and not on here..but that is my .02 worth.
Old 10-23-2007, 09:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bimrpwr View Post
personally i think it gets out of hand over here and well i have read allot of post that dont even relate to the 3 series or any car. I say about 50% of these threads anymore should be in the OT area and not on here..but that is my .02 worth.
I agree. However, I think because we have all become friends now through the Fest that is why sometimes we go off topic.
E36 320i Convertible - Superchipped - K&N Apollo CAI - Green Stuff Pads - NGK Iridium IX plugs - Pioneer MP3 Headunit - JL Audio Kick Panel Speaker Pods - Wind Deflector - M3 Style Spoiler. 18" Bridgestone 225/40/R18. M Sport type Alloys as fitted on new E90. Alloy Billet Strut Brace, M3 type front bumper, M3 type rear Diffuser. Royal Purple. Hard Top.
Old 10-23-2007, 09:13 AM

^^ True, but this is part of the reason i dont come on here much, cause i hate sifting through useless threads to help people out.

Just like this thread....Nothing to do with the e36's.....
Old 10-23-2007, 09:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by efanton View Post
I afraid BimmerAngel you are in the wrong.... You should have 2 BMW's
Im sure the customers would be just as happy.

I must admit though I could not see a way of justifiying replacing the S type with anything. That will always be a classic.
We have got 2 BMW's but they are totally unsuitable for wedding cars - can you imagine though how quick Pirate would get the bride to the church [or how fast he could get her away if she changed her mine ]

The problem is that you do not see Bimmers used as wedding cars.

I have, however, used my convertible for a wedding once. I took the groom and best man. It was the most awesome day - brilliant sunshine and the breeze with the roof down ensured that the groom arrived all cool and collected
Old 10-23-2007, 09:17 AM
Still here

Send a message via MSN to Pirate_copy
Mein Auto: M3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bimrpwr View Post
I agree, that is just the way it is going i guess buddy

I know of an alternative

Edirty6 for life
Old 10-23-2007, 09:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pirate_copy View Post
I agree, that is just the way it is going i guess buddy

I know of an alternative
So do i.

http://www.forum.edirty6.com/

Old 10-23-2007, 10:12 AM
1-5-3-6-2-4 sweet 325i

that e-dirty6 site is really good, i found the people are REALLY helpful on there

Old 10-23-2007, 10:50 AM
Spitfire

Mein Auto: 94' 318iS
Ive never even tried any other forums before, maby a little tour of Bimmerforums and E46fanatics (since I own one!). But, theres nothing compared to the 'Fest !

Lovely place, lovely people. It's like a family and friends we have here.

Off topic is not bad, instead of acting like robots to answer a specific question like a machine every time. Thats just stupid and boring. Also, Does NOT mean we don't answer BMW related questions !

Love to all Bimmerfest junkies*flame suit on* !!! lol !
Our Miss. Clean ! The one and only Bimmer_Angel , the English Teacher > Phantom !
the "Stalker" > Dom, Pete and the Red Monster, Blue sticky tape > Jh1328 ! And the rest of the best ofcourse !

It's like a story book !! LoL !

Current:
1994 318iS

Sold:
1993 E36 325i
1999 318i E46
Old 10-23-2007, 12:45 PM
<----MY girl....

Send a message via AIM to jh1328
Mein Auto: e36 325i
Quote:
Originally Posted by SewerSideUp View Post
Ive never even tried any other forums before, maby a little tour of Bimmerforums and E46fanatics (since I own one!). But, theres nothing compared to the 'Fest !

Lovely place, lovely people. It's like a family and friends we have here.

Off topic is not bad, instead of acting like robots to answer a specific question like a machine every time. Thats just stupid and boring. Also, Does NOT mean we don't answer BMW related questions !

Love to all Bimmerfest junkies*flame suit on* !!! lol !
Our Miss. Clean ! The one and only Bimmer_Angel , the English Teacher > Phantom !
the "Stalker" > Dom, Pete and the Red Monster, Blue sticky tape > Jh1328 ! And the rest of the best ofcourse !

It's like a story book !! LoL !
how am i blue sticky tape? lol
Old 11-04-2007, 11:37 PM

Send a message via AIM to 325vert
Mein Auto: '95 325i Vert
if you're ever looking for a more local forum ( i see you're in pa, i am too) try www.tristatetuners.com i go by ToyotaTat