Welcome to Bimmerfest -- The #1 Online Community for BMW related information! Please enjoy the discussion forums below and share your experiences with the 200,000 current, new and past BMW owners. The forums are broken out by car model and into other special interest sections such as BMW European Delivery and a special forum to voice your questions to the many BMW dealers on the site to assist our members!

Please follow the links below to help get you started!

Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > Welcome to Bimmerfest > BMW News Articles and Announcements

BMW News Articles and Announcements
Read the latest BMW headlines and discuss them with your fellow bimmer enthusiasts!

Old 12-13-2007, 10:58 AM   #1
Bimmerfest Calendar - Support Bimmerfest with the purchase of this 2008 BMW Calendar

pix335i
Enthusiast

Show Printable Version Email this Page

Advertisement
posted by pix335i

Bimmerfest Calendar Project - Support Bimmerfest with the purchase of this 2008 BMW Calendar

For the past few years, Jonathan Spira has been printing calendars as gifts for friends and family using photographs from BMW European Delivery trips. For 2008, he created a Bimmerfest Edition of his calendar, with one-third of the profit going to support Bimmerfest's online activities. You can order your copy by clicking here.

The Bimmerfest calendar features 13 photos taken by Spira, including exclusive photos he took at the opening ceremonies of the BMW Welt on 17 October as one of 800 invited guests. You can join him on his trip with your purchase of this beautifully printed calendar. During his 16-day trip, he visited five countries (Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Germany, and the Netherlands) and nine cities (Brugge, Bremen, Bremerhaven, Düsseldorf, Flensburg, Hamburg, Kollund, Munich, and Vienna).

Photos include:

Cover - BMW 550i in Carbonschwarz (carbon black) metallic on the L142 between Hamburg and Bremen
January - BMW Vierzylinder headquarters
February - BMW Welt on Opening Day
March - Church of St. Nikolaus near Starnbeger See
April - Rooftops of Munich
May - The 550i in Sønderborg, Denmark
June - Brugge at night
July - Flensburg Harbor
August - Typical Danish house in Sønderborg
September - Balloons blanket the BMW Vierzylinder headquarters during the BMW Welt
October - The first customer at the BMW Welt departs the Welt
November - The Doppelkegel (Double Cone) of the BMW Welt
December - The Premiere level of the BMW Welt, where new cars are delivered

The Bimmerfest calendar makes an excellent gift for your friends who like BMWs are much as you - plus you will want a copy for yourself. Click here to order your copy of the 2008 Bimmerfest Calendar today.
This article has been viewed 6021 times.
Old 12-17-2007, 12:03 PM
Enthusiast

Mein Auto: E92 335i Coupe
Updated with some more information about the calendar!

Get yours today