Welcome to Bimmerfest -- The #1 Online Community for BMW related information! Please enjoy the discussion forums below and share your experiences with the 200,000 current, new and past BMW owners. The forums are broken out by car model and into other special interest sections such as BMW European Delivery and a special forum to voice your questions to the many BMW dealers on the site to assist our members!

Please follow the links below to help get you started!

Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > BMW Model Discussions > X Series > X3 E83 (2004 - 2010)

X3 E83 (2004 - 2010)
Talk about the E83 BMW X3 in this forum!

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #676  
Old 01-11-2009, 04:04 PM
x3ml x3ml is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: Ontario
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 177
Mein Auto: X3 2007 3.0si AT
Quote:
Originally Posted by 700kq View Post
Does anyone have a Service Bulletin Number for latest fix.

Mine is at dealer now and they said they could not reproduce this problem with not wanting to upshift. They are trying to fix my radio. When I turn on the rear defroster the radio is all static. They called me to say they had wait for BMW to approve the radio change,

Would be good to call them Monday and give them the SB#.
Sorry I didn't stayed at the Holiday Inn Express last night but you turn on the rear defroster and there is static on the radio... and you would change the radio? What logic is that?
Reply With Quote
  #677  
Old 01-12-2009, 09:13 PM
arcane arcane is offline
Registered User
Location: ct usa
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 19
Mein Auto: '06 X3, '05 Tacoma
Outta That!

Trading the 2008 for a low mileage station car 2006 and cash back last fall was the best thing I could have done. Love the way this car goes and stops in snow.
Reply With Quote
  #678  
Old 01-13-2009, 05:54 PM
flyonthewall flyonthewall is offline
Registered User
Location: FL
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 4
Mein Auto: x3
2007 x3 Transmission Fault Codes

I've been told by a Service Manager that just because there are problems with the transmission doesn't mean you'll find a fault code in the computer. I was told problems may not always register and it may actually take a major meltdown before a code is recorded.

Can someone who's certified in this area please elaborate on this? Is it true? My experience as a driver tells me it is as I've had major problems with the transmission yet no codes.

Thanks,

RB
Reply With Quote
  #679  
Old 01-13-2009, 10:25 PM
HT417's Avatar
HT417 HT417 is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: Oberpfalz, Germany
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 763
Mein Auto: 2008 BMW X5 3.0si
Can you elaborate on "major problems"?
Reply With Quote
  #680  
Old 01-14-2009, 08:28 AM
madurodave's Avatar
madurodave madurodave is offline
BMW Enthusiast!
Location: NH
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 5,577
Mein Auto: 2007 Z4+X3, 2006 530Xi
Quote:
Originally Posted by 700kq View Post
Does anyone have a Service Bulletin Number for latest fix.

Mine is at dealer now and they said they could not reproduce this problem with not wanting to upshift. They are trying to fix my radio. When I turn on the rear defroster the radio is all static. They called me to say they had wait for BMW to approve the radio change,

Would be good to call them Monday and give them the SB#.
You can look at my previous posts. I had all of the details there - in this thread.
__________________
Madurodave

My garage: 2007 BMW Z4 3.0si Manual, 2007 BMW X3, 2006 BMW 530xi

Retired: 1998 BMW Z3

Member of BMWCCA!
Reply With Quote
  #681  
Old 01-15-2009, 08:41 PM
damameke damameke is offline
Registered User
Location: canada
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 65
Mein Auto: 2003 325 Xi; 2001 z3 3.0
Based on the Title of this thread:

2007-2008 X3 Automatic Transmission Problem Master Thread! "

A 2006 X3 3.0 should be ok?
Reply With Quote
  #682  
Old 01-15-2009, 09:40 PM
AzNMpower32's Avatar
AzNMpower32 AzNMpower32 is offline
Tar Heel Faithful
Location: WNC
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 14,015
Send a message via AIM to AzNMpower32
Mein Auto: 2014 Mazda3 GT
Quote:
Originally Posted by damameke View Post
A 2006 X3 3.0 should be ok?
Yes. The old 5-speed AT is tried and proven.
Reply With Quote
  #683  
Old 01-16-2009, 05:23 PM
700kq 700kq is offline
Registered User
Location: Western NC
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 9
Mein Auto: 07 X3
Quote:
Originally Posted by x3ml View Post
Sorry I didn't stayed at the Holiday Inn Express last night but you turn on the rear defroster and there is static on the radio... and you would change the radio? What logic is that?
Had I stayed at the Holiday Inn while waiting for my X3 to be fixed, I would have had a large bill. Six days to fix the clock display on the radio and reset the Blue Tooth.

I bought a 2007 X3 CPO In March of 2008 with just over 20,000. They go over CPO's with a fine tooth comb. Yea, Right. During the test drive the Sunroof shade had a problem closing. The metal strip in the center was unattached, bouncing around. We were unable to come to a trade agreement, then 2 weeks later I was checking their Internet Site. They had lowered the price by $6,000. I dove down the next day and made the trade. New to BMW I had no Idea where the gas unlock was. After checking the Manual that it would unlock when the drivers door was open. The problem I had was the gas door would not lock at any time. Found out the lock on the gas door was broken. Took 3 days to fix that problem. That is 2 things that should have been checked before it was put on the lot for sale.

Now to the defroster problem. Living in NC there is no need for the rear defroster until after March. So come late December the rear window fogged up during a driving rain. When I push the button the radio went to static. Released the button, and radio came back on. I Had a problem with the clock display on the radio but that was no big deal. I had the SIB 24-08-07 back in April. Like most others I worked great for a couple of weeks Then it would "relearn" and become stupid again. Found how to reset it and started doing that every time it would get stupid again. Most of my problem came from some places I regularly visit. When making a sharp right tum, almost a tight u-turn, the motor would rev up to 3000 rpm's and not up shift. Also going up a not very step hill it would do the same thing under 35 mph. I felt I needed to get the defroster looked at and have then check out the other problems. With my school schedule I had to leave it on Thursday night. Friday before lunch the SA called and said they could not duplicate the problem with the transmission. Also they could not find what was causing the clock on the radio to stay on the time when the X3 was started or the rear window defroster problems, He told me to keep the rental and he would call back Monday. They gave me a 2008 328 to drive. That was a mistake. I don't know what transmission the 328 has, but it needs to be in the X3's. It was a 6 speed and had the steering wheel paddles. Having the 328 for the whole weekend I did drive it a lot. The transmission shifted when it needed to, never stayed in gear to long and was a pleasure to drive. I tried the steering wheel paddle when it was in D. You can up shift and down shift without putting it in the Sport Mode. After a few seconds it would go back to the D mode. Monday afternoon come up and no call from the SA. I called and he tells me they are waiting on BMW to give authorization to replace radio. Tuesday, the SA calls back before lunch. He fills me in on the Blue Tooth saying there were 10 pairings on the unit. I told him I still have the same phone I had when I bought the X3. Then he wanted to know if the X3 had been in an accident. I told him that as long as I had it no. He told me it looked like the rear window had may have had some tint on it and when it had pulled off a wire for the antenna and when the defroster came on it created a buzz that the radio would pick up. I told him it had never been damaged since I had it. He then said it looked like the rear door had been damaged at some time. I told him that If it had been damaged or in an accident it was not disclosed to me when I bought it, He the replied "You didn't buy it new?" I said no I bought it in March as a CPO. Well this line of questioning came to a quick halt. He moved on to the radio and said they had tried another unit and was doing the same thing and wanted to try the transmission when it was cold in the morning. He calls Wednesday and tells me it was ready to pick up. The problem with the clock on the radio was a "missing fuse?" They cleared all the pairing on the Blue Tooth and the transmission was shifting normal. The damaged wire on the back glass would not be covered under warranty.

Guess I will just have to reset the transmission when needed and switch to the CD player when I need the defroster on. After 6 days the clock on the radio and the Blue Tooth works.
Reply With Quote
  #684  
Old 01-16-2009, 05:41 PM
kjboyd's Avatar
kjboyd kjboyd is offline
Drink the koolaid or else
Location: California
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 2,103
Send a message via Yahoo to kjboyd
Mein Auto: 2009 MINI Cooper Clubman
FYI: the 328 has the SAME transmission that the X3 does.
__________________
Kevin


-----
2009 MINI Cooper Clubman - "Oxley"
Nightfire Red/NFR, Tuscan Leather, CP, PP, CW, Roof Rails & Aero Kit, 16" Bridge Spokes, Xenon, Auto, English Oak Trim & Wood Wheel, Alarm, Hi-Fi

-------

2007 Volvo S60 2.5T
2007 X3.0si PlatBronze/Beige
2006 X3 3.0i, Flamenco Red/Beige
1997 528iA, Oxford/Tan
1994 318iS, Black/Gray
1979 528iA, RubyRed, Tan
1971 2002, Sahara, Saddle
Reply With Quote
  #685  
Old 01-16-2009, 09:36 PM
x3lemon x3lemon is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: USA
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 156
Mein Auto: X3
Quote:
Originally Posted by 700kq View Post
Had I stayed at the Holiday Inn while waiting for my X3 to be fixed, I would have had a large bill. Six days to fix the clock display on the radio and reset the Blue Tooth.

I bought a 2007 X3 CPO In March of 2008 with just over 20,000. They go over CPO's with a fine tooth comb. Yea, Right. During the test drive the Sunroof shade had a problem closing. The metal strip in the center was unattached, bouncing around. We were unable to come to a trade agreement, then 2 weeks later I was checking their Internet Site. They had lowered the price by $6,000. I dove down the next day and made the trade. New to BMW I had no Idea where the gas unlock was. After checking the Manual that it would unlock when the drivers door was open. The problem I had was the gas door would not lock at any time. Found out the lock on the gas door was broken. Took 3 days to fix that problem. That is 2 things that should have been checked before it was put on the lot for sale.

Now to the defroster problem. Living in NC there is no need for the rear defroster until after March. So come late December the rear window fogged up during a driving rain. When I push the button the radio went to static. Released the button, and radio came back on. I Had a problem with the clock display on the radio but that was no big deal. I had the SIB 24-08-07 back in April. Like most others I worked great for a couple of weeks Then it would "relearn" and become stupid again. Found how to reset it and started doing that every time it would get stupid again. Most of my problem came from some places I regularly visit. When making a sharp right tum, almost a tight u-turn, the motor would rev up to 3000 rpm's and not up shift. Also going up a not very step hill it would do the same thing under 35 mph. I felt I needed to get the defroster looked at and have then check out the other problems. With my school schedule I had to leave it on Thursday night. Friday before lunch the SA called and said they could not duplicate the problem with the transmission. Also they could not find what was causing the clock on the radio to stay on the time when the X3 was started or the rear window defroster problems, He told me to keep the rental and he would call back Monday. They gave me a 2008 328 to drive. That was a mistake. I don't know what transmission the 328 has, but it needs to be in the X3's. It was a 6 speed and had the steering wheel paddles. Having the 328 for the whole weekend I did drive it a lot. The transmission shifted when it needed to, never stayed in gear to long and was a pleasure to drive. I tried the steering wheel paddle when it was in D. You can up shift and down shift without putting it in the Sport Mode. After a few seconds it would go back to the D mode. Monday afternoon come up and no call from the SA. I called and he tells me they are waiting on BMW to give authorization to replace radio. Tuesday, the SA calls back before lunch. He fills me in on the Blue Tooth saying there were 10 pairings on the unit. I told him I still have the same phone I had when I bought the X3. Then he wanted to know if the X3 had been in an accident. I told him that as long as I had it no. He told me it looked like the rear window had may have had some tint on it and when it had pulled off a wire for the antenna and when the defroster came on it created a buzz that the radio would pick up. I told him it had never been damaged since I had it. He then said it looked like the rear door had been damaged at some time. I told him that If it had been damaged or in an accident it was not disclosed to me when I bought it, He the replied "You didn't buy it new?" I said no I bought it in March as a CPO. Well this line of questioning came to a quick halt. He moved on to the radio and said they had tried another unit and was doing the same thing and wanted to try the transmission when it was cold in the morning. He calls Wednesday and tells me it was ready to pick up. The problem with the clock on the radio was a "missing fuse?" They cleared all the pairing on the Blue Tooth and the transmission was shifting normal. The damaged wire on the back glass would not be covered under warranty.

Guess I will just have to reset the transmission when needed and switch to the CD player when I need the defroster on. After 6 days the clock on the radio and the Blue Tooth works.
please tell me how to reset the learning mode on the transmission. can it be switched of permanently? mine is driving me crazy!
Reply With Quote
  #686  
Old 01-17-2009, 08:53 AM
Snow-man Snow-man is offline
Registered User
Location: Up State New York
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 63
Mein Auto: 330Xi, Acura RDX, 968
For those who bought CPO 2007 AT's after reading this web site and are having problems I am sorry, but you were warned. Next time maybe you will listen to all the hundreds of posts warning you away. To those of you who read this after the fact there is plenty of documentation and legal precedence to get you out of one. Don't sit here and complain on this board. Contact BMWNA and a lawyer.
Reply With Quote
  #687  
Old 01-19-2009, 11:29 AM
jrd89 jrd89 is offline
Registered User
Location: california
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 1
Mein Auto: 08' X3
I leased my 08' X3 in August and it has been at the dealership 3 times since then for the transmission problem. It has spent a total of almost a month in the shop with no fix. At first they reset the system and told me about a memo that came from BMW talking about the issue but that there was not enough complaints to do a recall. By the third time they were telling me that that the car drove fine and that they could not replicate the problem. The car has actually stalled on me before coming to a stop at a light. It is so frustrating because we had a 02' X5 that drove amazing and now I have this car that drives worse than my Jeep Commander that I had. One of the guys told me that they just don't know how to fix the problem. Nice!
Reply With Quote
  #688  
Old 01-19-2009, 12:17 PM
x3ml x3ml is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: Ontario
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 177
Mein Auto: X3 2007 3.0si AT
Quote:
Originally Posted by jrd89 View Post
I leased my 08' X3 in August and it has been at the dealership 3 times since then for the transmission problem. It has spent a total of almost a month in the shop with no fix. At first they reset the system and told me about a memo that came from BMW talking about the issue but that there was not enough complaints to do a recall. By the third time they were telling me that that the car drove fine and that they could not replicate the problem. The car has actually stalled on me before coming to a stop at a light. It is so frustrating because we had a 02' X5 that drove amazing and now I have this car that drives worse than my Jeep Commander that I had. One of the guys told me that they just don't know how to fix the problem. Nice!
It so depressing that this behavior is coming from a company that we want to love. But one thing we need to realize is before any car company can do a recall, they must find the solution first. If you do a recall but there are no solutions, that means they have to give you another car. Therefore all they can say is "no" problem. The dealers' hands are tied unless they want to take a loss and take your car that nobody wants. I am in the same situation as you are, but mine is an early 2007 x3 3.0si AT. Contact a lawyer is your best bet!

Last edited by x3ml; 01-19-2009 at 12:22 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #689  
Old 01-19-2009, 01:20 PM
madurodave's Avatar
madurodave madurodave is offline
BMW Enthusiast!
Location: NH
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 5,577
Mein Auto: 2007 Z4+X3, 2006 530Xi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snow-man View Post
For those who bought CPO 2007 AT's after reading this web site and are having problems I am sorry, but you were warned. Next time maybe you will listen to all the hundreds of posts warning you away. To those of you who read this after the fact there is plenty of documentation and legal precedence to get you out of one. Don't sit here and complain on this board. Contact BMWNA and a lawyer.
How about those of us who bought anyway and love our X3's?
__________________
Madurodave

My garage: 2007 BMW Z4 3.0si Manual, 2007 BMW X3, 2006 BMW 530xi

Retired: 1998 BMW Z3

Member of BMWCCA!
Reply With Quote
  #690  
Old 01-19-2009, 01:55 PM
kjboyd's Avatar
kjboyd kjboyd is offline
Drink the koolaid or else
Location: California
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 2,103
Send a message via Yahoo to kjboyd
Mein Auto: 2009 MINI Cooper Clubman
Quote:
Originally Posted by madurodave View Post
How about those of us who bought anyway and love our X3's?
it's hard to control the delusions! =)

j/k

seriously, some of you got lucky and didn't have to deal with it. And that's great!! because it really is an awesome ride.
__________________
Kevin


-----
2009 MINI Cooper Clubman - "Oxley"
Nightfire Red/NFR, Tuscan Leather, CP, PP, CW, Roof Rails & Aero Kit, 16" Bridge Spokes, Xenon, Auto, English Oak Trim & Wood Wheel, Alarm, Hi-Fi

-------

2007 Volvo S60 2.5T
2007 X3.0si PlatBronze/Beige
2006 X3 3.0i, Flamenco Red/Beige
1997 528iA, Oxford/Tan
1994 318iS, Black/Gray
1979 528iA, RubyRed, Tan
1971 2002, Sahara, Saddle
Reply With Quote
  #691  
Old 01-21-2009, 07:46 PM
x3lemon x3lemon is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: USA
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 156
Mein Auto: X3
Someone please tell me how to reset the learning mode on the transmission
Reply With Quote
  #692  
Old 01-22-2009, 09:16 PM
ackyash ackyash is offline
Registered User
Location: Macon GA
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 20
Mein Auto: X3
Hi,

Anybody know whether the '09 X3's auto transmission also have any problems or they are okay? A friend of mine in Atlanta was looking to buy a '09 X3 (Auto) and was not sure whether BMW has made any improvements to the '09 MY.
Reply With Quote
  #693  
Old 01-22-2009, 10:19 PM
HT417's Avatar
HT417 HT417 is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: Oberpfalz, Germany
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 763
Mein Auto: 2008 BMW X5 3.0si
Quote:
Originally Posted by x3lemon View Post
Someone please tell me how to reset the learning mode on the transmission
I believe it goes like this:

Turn key to position 2 and hold the gas pedal mashed all the way to the floor for about 30 -45 secs. After you hear a click, you're reset.
Reply With Quote
  #694  
Old 01-23-2009, 08:01 AM
kjboyd's Avatar
kjboyd kjboyd is offline
Drink the koolaid or else
Location: California
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 2,103
Send a message via Yahoo to kjboyd
Mein Auto: 2009 MINI Cooper Clubman
no "click" to be heard IIRC... and i did it several times.

as for the 09s... there really is no was of knowing.
__________________
Kevin


-----
2009 MINI Cooper Clubman - "Oxley"
Nightfire Red/NFR, Tuscan Leather, CP, PP, CW, Roof Rails & Aero Kit, 16" Bridge Spokes, Xenon, Auto, English Oak Trim & Wood Wheel, Alarm, Hi-Fi

-------

2007 Volvo S60 2.5T
2007 X3.0si PlatBronze/Beige
2006 X3 3.0i, Flamenco Red/Beige
1997 528iA, Oxford/Tan
1994 318iS, Black/Gray
1979 528iA, RubyRed, Tan
1971 2002, Sahara, Saddle
Reply With Quote
  #695  
Old 01-23-2009, 10:25 AM
x3ml x3ml is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: Ontario
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 177
Mein Auto: X3 2007 3.0si AT
Quote:
Originally Posted by ackyash View Post
Hi,

Anybody know whether the '09 X3's auto transmission also have any problems or they are okay? A friend of mine in Atlanta was looking to buy a '09 X3 (Auto) and was not sure whether BMW has made any improvements to the '09 MY.
Buying an X3, it's like buying an apple inside a nice looking paper bag... there are good apples and there are bad (or something in between). Which one you get, it's just part of the "experience". Sometimes you could even get a lemon, but that's just unfortunate.
Reply With Quote
  #696  
Old 01-23-2009, 03:28 PM
MJS MJS is offline
HMFIC
Location: Cleveland, OH
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Posts: 439
Mein Auto: 2002 ///M3
Quote:
Originally Posted by ackyash View Post
Hi,

Anybody know whether the '09 X3's auto transmission also have any problems or they are okay? A friend of mine in Atlanta was looking to buy a '09 X3 (Auto) and was not sure whether BMW has made any improvements to the '09 MY.
I'd make sure to take it for a nice long test drive. Some people may not be as sensitive as others, and won't notice all the cool things the transmission does on it's own. But if you're like me you'll find yourself cursing at it, like it's alive. Mashing the pedal repeatedly trying to inflict pain on it.

I truly love the handling dynamics of the X3, but the transmission on mine should be shot...
__________________
46 & 2 just ahead of me...

Reply With Quote
  #697  
Old 01-23-2009, 07:28 PM
markd markd is offline
Registered User
Location: pennsylvania
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 63
Mein Auto: bmw x3
I have not been on here for awhile

Is there a fix yet for this car or what? I have the April 2007 model, and after being in around 6 times, it still hesitates, stumbles, and has horrible downshifting. I was wondering if there where any releases yet on programming that finally fixed it.
This is my second and last bmw-unfortunately. I cant believe that they cannot fix this.
If they cant fix this, then they should get out of the business.
Reply With Quote
  #698  
Old 01-23-2009, 07:33 PM
markd markd is offline
Registered User
Location: pennsylvania
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 63
Mein Auto: bmw x3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snow-man View Post
For those who bought CPO 2007 AT's after reading this web site and are having problems I am sorry, but you were warned. Next time maybe you will listen to all the hundreds of posts warning you away. To those of you who read this after the fact there is plenty of documentation and legal precedence to get you out of one. Don't sit here and complain on this board. Contact BMWNA and a lawyer.
This board is an IDEAL place to voice our complaints so NOBODY has to waste their money buying one of these.
If you ask me, if you are lookinf for an X3, DONT DO IT!!!! The tranny issue is a deal breaker-otherwise, its a really nice car-too bad.
Reply With Quote
  #699  
Old 01-23-2009, 09:05 PM
x3lemon x3lemon is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: USA
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 156
Mein Auto: X3
do not buy the 09..mine is 09 and has the issue..$42K piece of junk!!!
Reply With Quote
  #700  
Old 01-24-2009, 01:28 AM
Snow-man Snow-man is offline
Registered User
Location: Up State New York
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 63
Mein Auto: 330Xi, Acura RDX, 968
Deceit

Quote:
Originally Posted by markd View Post
Is there a fix yet for this car or what? I have the April 2007 model, and after being in around 6 times, it still hesitates, stumbles, and has horrible downshifting. I was wondering if there where any releases yet on programming that finally fixed it.
This is my second and last bmw-unfortunately. I cant believe that they cannot fix this.
If they cant fix this, then they should get out of the business.
Interestingly enough the brand new 335 turbo is having the exact same issues, and it happened after they introduced a NEW and IMPROVED ECU update v 29.2. What this says is that they are creating the problem through poor prgramming and not mechanics. BMWNA is also denying there is a problem and stating that it is acting within the definitions and parameters of the 335 (there are hundreds of postings on this as well as articles in some of the BMW magazines. You would think they would learn from their mistakes, not create more of the same. If they keep at this they will find themselves in the same shape as our US car companies. You may ask why I bother posting from time to time after I decided against buying an X3, because I despise deceit.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks


Forum Navigation
Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > BMW Model Discussions > X Series > X3 E83 (2004 - 2010)
Today's Posts Search
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On



Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 08:02 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
© 2001-2011 performanceIX, Inc. All Rights Reserved .: guidelines .:. privacy .:. terms