Welcome to Bimmerfest -- The #1 Online Community for BMW related information! Please enjoy the discussion forums below and share your experiences with the 200,000 current, new and past BMW owners. The forums are broken out by car model and into other special interest sections such as BMW European Delivery and a special forum to voice your questions to the many BMW dealers on the site to assist our members!

Please follow the links below to help get you started!

Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > BMW Model Discussions > X Series > X3 E83 (2004 - 2010)

X3 E83 (2004 - 2010)
Talk about the E83 BMW X3 in this forum!

Old 04-17-2008, 08:14 AM

Mein Auto: X3
Gasoline

Is anyone using regular gasoline for your X3? I read the owner's manual , it said premium Gasoline AKi 91 is higly recommended. However, you may also use gasoline with a lower AKI rating, the minimum AKi rating is 87.

I am using premium gas now, but with gas price keep raising, if I could use regular, it will save me about $30 a month. Any advises? Mine is 3 year leased X3.
Ads by Google
Old 04-17-2008, 08:24 AM
resU deretsigeR

Mein Auto: Leaf Tekna
sigh...

http://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=278807
The models and equipment (standard and optional) illustrated in this post reflect my misunderstanding of vehicles supplied by BMW AG to the German market. In other EU member states, the truthyness of my posts may vary. Please ignore this post. Subject to change.
Old 04-17-2008, 09:25 AM
donkey puncher

Mein Auto: 2006 X3
no ****...totally over discussed to the point of being annoying. Lets talk about something else...which is the best oil to use? HAHAHA
Old 04-17-2008, 09:28 AM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: BMW '08 535i
Or which is quicker, manual vs auto.

dj
Dark Poplar
6 Sp Manual
Sport
Premium
Rear Shades

BMW CCA #392316
Old 04-17-2008, 12:02 PM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: '08 X3 3.0 auto
my turn, my turn !!!!
Do GPS equipped models experience more drag as a result of the sat signals that are collected by the shark fin antenna? Can I remedy this by turning on the sat nav only when I really really need it????

(slow day at work....)

08 X3, Monaco Blue, Montana Grey Leather, Dark Grey Trim, Steptronic, Servotronic, Premium, Cold, Privacy Glass, Xenon, Heated Steering Wheel

Retired: 05 X3 3.0, Black Sapphire Metallic, Montana Grey Leather, Maple Sycamore Dark Wood Trim, Steptronic Transmission, Premium Package, Cold Weather Package, Privacy Glass, Satellite Radio Prep, Xenon, Heated Steering Wheel, Power Folding Mirrors, BMW Assist & Bluetooth